India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Roshni's remarriage

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I always had this gut feeling that SidNi would marry again. Because, the 1st one was rushed with Sid in Sehra and DD not present. Hearing DD's thought yesterday my doubts got confirmed. There would surely be a second marriage for SidNi. But I think it would happen only after truth revelation and break up. A marriage without drama don't happen in tv serials. So we would have to wait for it.

What I think is when Sid's truth is out , Roshni may ask for a divorce.DD would also hate him. There is a possibility of DD bringing in some other alliance for Roshni and Roshni would also agree for marriage in anger. She would say she don't want Sid in her life and DD may think Roshni can come out of grief if she is with someone else. At the end of the all the drama, most probably on the marriage day Roshni would realize she can't marry someone else. Then she may run away or something may happen, then Sid would find her out and they may reconcile. Then DD would also forgive Sid and SidNi can marry again.

Its just my thought, but i really think SidNi separation track would be a prolonged one and it has the potential of being high TRP gainer.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mela9Lovlyfairy_NIALOVEmacleanxXxNoreen786xXxSwallaaparnalokammadhuharini

maclean Goldie
maclean
maclean

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Omg Shocked
madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
wow!!! ur prediction is so awesome dearClapClap I didn't thought this way but this is awesomeClapClap
And I'll love it if something happens like this and Roshni would realize she can't marry someone or love some one much better than SidSmile
But the track would be more painful for our SidNi to handle hai na?? I want them to be happiest ever EmbarrassedSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxNoreen786xXxrosesidni

mela9 Newbie
mela9
mela9

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Kritika will plan out SidNi separation post Rajveer's track gets over and I guess Roshni will not send divorce papers or something but she will definitely opt for staying away from SID.
What my prediction is-once Sid's truth comes out in front of DD's family,Sid will go back to his parents house.Roshni will not keep any contact with Sid.I somehow have feeling that DD wont blast on Siddharth and she will be the one who will bring both of them together.DD already realized that sid is not greedy.She convinced that sid is married to roshni because both of them love each other and he is not behind roshni's money.
EmbarrassedMeanwhile,Sid is at his parent's place.He will come to know kritika is his sister and will help mother-daughter to come little closer which will improve their bond.Its definitely gonna create some misunderstanding and kritika will blame sid for everything.There will be some tension created between simran and Raj.Raj will take sid side and simran will take kritika.Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovlyfairy_SwallaxXxNoreen786xXxrosesidnimadhuharini

Lovlyfairy_ Senior Member
Lovlyfairy_
Lovlyfairy_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mela9

Kritika will plan out SidNi separation post Rajveer's track gets over and I guess Roshni will not send divorce papers or something but she will definitely opt for staying away from SID.
</div>
<div>
What my prediction is-once Sid's truth comes out in front of DD's family,Sid will go back to his parents house.Roshni will not keep any contact with Sid.I somehow have feeling that DD wont blast on Siddharth and she will be the one who will bring both of them together.DD already realized that sid is not greedy.She convinced that sid is married to roshni because both of them love each other and he is not behind roshni's money.
EmbarrassedMeanwhile,Sid is at his parent's place.He will come to know kritika is his sister and will help mother-daughter to come little closer which will improve their bond.Its definitely gonna create some misunderstanding and kritika will blame sid for everything.There will be some tension created between simran and Raj.Raj will take sid side and simran will take kritika.Ouch

dittooo Smile evn i think sid truth vll com out in front of roshni on her remarriage day :) n its for sure dd vll do the role of jodi-maker after truth revelation...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidnimadhuharini

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovlyfairy_

Originally posted by mela9

</div>
<div>

dittooo Smile evn i think sid truth vll com out in front of roshni on her remarriage day :) n its for sure dd vll do the role of jodi-maker after truth revelation...

Even that is a possibility. Truth revelation would happen with lots of drama and most probably on remarriage day (And their marriage would break). But there can also be an actual remarriage when things are sorted out. Smile
NIALOVE Senior Member
NIALOVE
NIALOVE

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:53am | IP Logged
NYC idea
aparnalokam IF-Dazzler
aparnalokam
aparnalokam

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Even i thought b4 nly dat remarge ll b Smile
Nd nyc post dear Smile

Go to top