Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What could happen in the Future Episodes....

arathim IF-Dazzler
arathim
arathim

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
What could happen in the Future Episodes...

Harshad will realize that he cant win over FAB5 in an Open War...
He will decide on Guirella Warfare...strengthen ones position...and hide...until you get a chance to fightback...look for enemy's weakness and attack it...anonymously...basically our BLACKOPS...
He will once again try to strengthen his position in SPACE...will get back using Nyonika's influence...or now that the case has been taken back...
Will again try to form a gang with Shahid...try to woo Navya again...and manao Nandini...He will probably create some problem for them and solve it to win their trust back...his default idea...
He knows Nandini is Manik's weakness...he will probably try to Trap her in some Evil Scheme...
He would probably harm ABhi too seeing him and Mukti together...
He would try to win over Soha too...make her realize that Manik and Nandini are playing with her feelings...
Soha would be mean to Nandini...probably fire her as Manager...Manik would fight on her behalf...
Meanwhile Nandini gets to know regarding Abhi's illness...she takes care of him along with Mukti...
Manik will be furious seeing Nandini close to ABhi...and Soha will further instigate him...with help from Harshad...
Cool Cabira would find out about ABhi from Mukti...and will bring Manik and Nandu together again...
This track could end in...Abhi's Death...Abhi before dying making Manik realize that its LOVE that connects him to Nandini...making Mukti realize the value of Living...
Manik on realizing that its LOVE ...PROPOSING to Nandini...and Nandu finally accepting Mank's PROPOSAL...
This would mark the start of their relationship as a Couple...as Boyfriend and Girlfriend...
However they would still have to keep it a secret...because of Dhruv, Aliya, Harshad, Soha etc...(mainly because of Dhruv...)
Then we would see Secret Meetings...Secret Makeout sessions...Hell of a Lot Teasing from Cool Cabira and Madhubala Navya...!!!

What say Friends how did you like it...Let me know what you think about it...Plz dont be harsh...if you dont like it...

If you like it...Thanks in Advance...Keep reading my other posts tooo...

Have a good day...

Sayonara...!!!!

Edited by arathim - 30 December 2014 at 9:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana1238seethamanan58shahzHumzykresham

manan58 Goldie
manan58
manan58

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
everythng u say may b possible to some extent.. bt i dnt want abhi to die. he is a sweetheart.. though he is chep bt its ok.. n i dont wnt manik to realise love its way.. no more hospital tracks.. plus this seems to b too far stretched.. 6 months they say.. fr a serial 6 moths is longerTongueSmile
i dnt wnt navya either to fall  fr harshad.. i wnt soha 's character to b out though.. bt i dnt wnt her to b vamp.. pls..
some prt cn b true.. of wht u hv writen
gr8.

Edited by manan58 - 30 December 2014 at 9:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shahzarathim--Ariana--

arathim IF-Dazzler
arathim
arathim

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manan58

everythng u say may b possible to some extent.. bt i dnt want abhi to die. he is a sweetheart.. though he is chep bt its ok.. n i dont wnt manik to realise love its way.. no more hospital tracks.. plus this seems to b too far stretched.. 6 months they say.. fr a serial 6 moths is longerTongueSmile
i dnt wnt navya either to fall  fr harshad.. i wnt soha 's character to b out though.. bt i dnt wnt her to b vamp.. pls..
gr8.

Thanks for taking time to reply...Abhi wont live for 6 months...doc said he would live for 6 months only if he did that Surgery ...but Abhi refused...he doesnt want to spend 6 months in hospital...whatever days left he want to enjoy them ...live to the fullest extent...so its not 6 months but i thnink matter of weeks...and i think Abhi will be they key for Manik's realization/acceptance of his LOVE...
navi04vet Goldie
navi04vet
navi04vet

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
I don't want anymore separation between manan...I want them together...they are a team...if this track occurs there will b more misunderstanding between them...n whatever it is manik trust Nandu that she won't fall for another guy...she s just his

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ariana--

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arathim

gr8.

Thanks for taking time to reply...Abhi wont live for 6 months...doc said he would live for 6 months only if he did that Surgery ...but Abhi refused...he doesnt want to spend 6 months in hospital...whatever days left he want to enjoy them ...live to the fullest extent...so its not 6 months but i thnink matter of weeks...and i think Abhi will be they key for Manik's realization/acceptance of his LOVE...
Quite possible...lets c what happens
arathim IF-Dazzler
arathim
arathim

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navi04vet

I don't want anymore separation between manan...I want them together...they are a team...if this track occurs there will b more misunderstanding between them...n whatever it is manik trust Nandu that she won't fall for another guy...she s just his

Its true my friend as you say Manik trusts Nandini...enough that she wont cheat on him consciously with any other guy...However we are after all human beings...we still have our insecurities...How would you think Baba react when he sees Nandini laughing to some other Guys joke...taking aside some guy and talking with him secretly...patting him on his shoulder...head...smiling as he walks away...probably holding his hand , arm when he stumbles...expecting this when his illness increases...eventhough Baba trusts Nandini...he is a MAN...he has the Masochistic Ego...that defines a Man..the Posessiveness...he cant see her with anyone else...whoever and whatever the circumstances might be...as you said SHE IS HIS...ONLY HIS...!!!!

Edited by arathim - 30 December 2014 at 10:38pm
akanjli Groupbie
akanjli
akanjli

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:15am | IP Logged
just don't kill abhi , I really adore him and I cant see mukti in pain again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arathim--Ariana--

manan58 Goldie
manan58
manan58

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kresham

Originally posted by arathim

gr8.

Quite possible...lets c what happens
Yeah bt don't u guys thnk tht his n mukti's story hasn't evn started as yet.. N if he dies so soon to where will b the passion, longing ness , love... Already cvs r sulking in manan confession n nw mukharjee hvent started as yet.. Thts why I thnk it will b a long char..
I agree wth u m.. I thnk he n Cabir n Manik's jealousy will make Him realise LOVE fr nanduTongue

Edited by manan58 - 31 December 2014 at 3:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arathim

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top