@ RealKVB
12m
@MeiyangChang @itsSSR all the best for this
blockbuster #byomkeshbakshi
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TazinSushantFan

its not working via mobile...check it via Ipad or Laptop...even i had to watched it on Ipad 😔

Oh ok thanks di will watch it on lappy afterwards :)
mayusushita thumbnail
Sushant is luking sooo gud in the pic he tweeted todayy...sooo cute with killer smile :)
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
With 13 days left , i am actually pretty scared for DBB , Bach ke bakshy song hasnt vaught imagination like ppl expected also 2nd trailor hasnt crossed a 1M views still and first trailor is not that ahead either
The trailor isnt very frequent on tv , And city tours havent started

I really really want movie to do well but it is scaring me 
I want it to be highest opener for Sushant movie actually
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted by prerna_maniac on instagram

My bigtime #crush #SushantSinghRajput a.k.a #DetectiveByomkeshBakshy :) #blush falling for ur #smile... #Interview airing soon on #BollywoodNow#fangirlmoment

mayusushita thumbnail
finally watched rajeev masand full intrview loved it ...my god sushant's expressions on kissing scene haha priceless lol 
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arjun supports Sushant

Kapoor has been lending his support to Rajput by wearing a dhoti " the latter's look in his upcoming film " at his public appearances

If there's a sense of competition among the younger brigade of actors, they definitely aren't showing it. Bollywood's new crop is known to share a great bond, and they don't shy away from being vocal about their friendship.

Sushant Singh Rajput; Arjun Kapoor (inset)

A recent example of this healthy camaraderie involves Sushant Singh Rajput and Arjun Kapoor.

The former has been making several public appearances sporting a dhoti, which is part of his look in his upcoming film. A source says, "Sushant, who is playing a detective on the big screen, has been wearing the dhoti in a modernised manner. He finds it cool. He told his stylist to come up with cool ideas to sport it in various styles at all the big promotional events."

Arjun, who caught a glimpse of the film recently, was all praise for it. He even spoke to Sushant about the dhoti-clad look of his character. In fact, Arjun told him that he, too, would wear a dhoti the next time he goes to an event, and he has lived up to his word by doing so at a few events.

The source adds, "Both actors share a good bond. Even when Arjun was promoting Tevar earlier this year, he wore a dhoti a few times. At the last few events he has attended, he has worn it with different kurtas."

ChannaMereya thumbnail
I dunno what he said and what reporters came up with but this is fun lol

Sushant Singh wants to forget his ladylove

Bollywood's latest heartthrob Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande have been making headlines from quite some time now. The latest report is that Sushant wants to forget his ladylove.

Speaking at an event, the Kai Po Che' actor said that he has been planning to forget Anitha as he wants to re-start his new life. The reason behind Sushant decision is yet to be known however, it is rumored that the reason is reportedly said to be Sushant is currently in relationship with Monica Bellucci.

Sushant Singh Rajput will be next seen in Detective Byomkesh Bakshy' which also stars Anand Tiwari, Swastika Mukherjee in key roles.The film is slated to release on April 3. Apart from Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!, Sushant Singh Rajput will be next seen in MS Dhoni - The Untold Story', Paani' and an untitled film with Homi Adajania. Keep watching this space for more developments.

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Kamaal R Khan-KRK @kamaalrkhan  

If you want to see unlimited Chutiyapa then watch promos, trailer n songs of #DetectiveByomkeshBakshy N you will say What the f**k all this!

LOl Aab movie got his asshirwad does this guy like anything

And his followers are even more crazy man they abuse ppl like shitheads

8 retweets9 favorites
 Retweet8
 Favorite9
More
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Okay guys dont u think we should try trending about DBB ?