Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Posted by Nishant on FB
Happie burdayyySSR!!!guggsss
Minion23 thumbnail
Posted by Vikas Chandra on Instagram (Associate Creative Producer of DBB)

That's how we celebrate Sushant Byomkesh Rajput's b'day in ishtyle #byomkesh#dbb #detective #bengalibabu #dibakar #1sttrailer

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ok why is munch removing post which got very high views and likes both on fb and youtube and adding new link?
Minion23 thumbnail
Ekta Ashar @ekta_ashar  

Posing with @itsSSR and I could not be happier! :)

Embedded image permalink
nikitagmc thumbnail
TB I love your gif's filled post! Thanks to you we get to have a closer, detailed, slower look at the scenes, in the trailer it all rushed so fast that 1. Noticing every scene in detail gets difficult. 2. The awe and thrill overpower everything else.
I also LOVED how relaxed and natural Sushant looked in the trailer! I hope he blows everyone away! And yesss that look in the end!! <3 

I really hope you post this in that forum, or at least the gif's. You highlighted so many things that others probably didn't even notice about Sushant in the trailer.

Gif's are gorgeous as always! Finding it difficult to pick! 
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail
DAAWWW love this! ðŸ˜ƒ
Sushant S Rajput @itsSSR  

@maheshshetty hahaha Kiaan has nailed it bro. @Nilanja34606166 happy birthday dear. Love.

Edited by SushitaLover23 - 9 years ago
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This is truely awesome kiaan is luking so cute ...haha lil bakshy ..jst lyk sush
mayusushita thumbnail
Mahesh shetty n prashant rplies to sushant

Mahesh Shetty @ maheshshetty 2h
@itsSSR hahahahaa totally he has strd aping u now
only.

Prashant Singh @ SinghhPrashant 1h
@itsSSR @maheshshetty Haha! The little 'big' star is
coming. Move aside :)

Mahesh Shetty @ maheshshetty 10m
@SinghhPrashant @itsSSR hahaha right nw he is
eagerly waiting fr bakshi babu to cme.

Prashant Singh @ SinghhPrashant 2m
@maheshshetty @itsSSR Absolutely! Ab kya karoge
Bakshy Babu :) #WaitingForBakshy
mayusushita thumbnail
Mohan @MohanR305
3h
"Khoob jamta hai rang jab mil jaate hai saare party animals"
(Credit:@m_mogam )
Edited by mayusushita - 9 years ago
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hiii  all my friends !!
   umm..i know i m a bit late  but i m keeping rather busy nowadays and i find it hard to log in here 
i do keep myself updated about  Sushita tho😉

came here to share my happiness with uall .
  the  dbb trailer launch that took place on 21st?..well...ashu n I  were present there at the yrf studios.
   the trailer was shown a second time splly for just the 2 of as we reached a bit late..so yrf were sweet.
we sat thru the PC n saw n heard sushant ! 
 he is so handsome!
he looks better in vds than in his pics n he is much much gudlooking in person.he had been put on make up for the event tho.
  n yes he charmed his way thru the pc.
it was so gud to hear frm a reporter girl a qn re his appreciable work in PK. n why he was never seen nywhr during pk promotions .  the qn was quashed tho n ssr never answered it.  dibaakar just shut it out with  "i told him not to". 
 PC i wont go into detail as all hv seen n heard the vds.
i did record it for myself on my phone tho.
   after the PC after sushant was done with frying puris n squeezing lemon on the kebaabs n pouring chai for dibakar😛...  we saw that the chance of catching hold of him was growing slimmer as he was to leave after finishing the stalls.  so we just moved upfront before he reached his last stall n i called out to him n let him know that the twitter contest winner was here n wud like a pic with him😛😆
  n he was vvery sweet said oh..is it cm cm n i took out my phone for a click...he made me n ashu
stand to both of his sides n told me to give me my phone so he cud click the snap . but one of the yrf fellows came up n offered to take the picture he said he will click it for us. n there we stood with him n got a picture   ðŸ˜†...n then he smiled at us shook hands with us we said all the best to him n then he moved forward...  n was gone in a few minutes.we did see his white range rover parked inside the gates when we entered the studio.

there..!! i was going to finish it in a few lines.. n ended up gushing ...n still i hvnt really gone into ny details😛. all in all  it was a wonderful wonderful evening..we got to see hear n smile n got a smile back from the celeb we hv been fans of for such a long time!!
     it was pure joy!  

i still regret one thing i must mention...i m a follower of dibaakar's films ...hv always seen all his films n this is before film with ssr was announced.  i heard him  saw him there but was so floored by Sushant that it din cross my mind to click a picture with him😭.  i still m cross with myself for not doing it😡

well friends ..that was our meet with sushant..😊
ashu was supposed to cm here n post about it but ashuuu😡

ab bas..i can go on like a fangirl😛😆
hope smday each of us get to meet him
God bless him!

@ANUUU...why hvnt i heard nythng frm u on our adda ??????😡😡 no comments at all ??????