Bigg Boss 8

Extremely shameful behavior with Sonali

Posted: 9 years ago
Serious let down by Ajaz. He almost kissed her cheek and the next time infiltrated her personal space and came near her ear in a very demeaning manner. Absolutely uncouth low class behavior. Today I have to really admire Sonali for her determination or resilience. I swear I would hit him back with all my strength but she played cool. +RespectEdited by TheBoss - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Serious let down by Ajaz. He almost kissed her cheek and the next time infiltrated her personal space and came near her ear in a very demeaning manner. Absolutely uncouth low class behavior. Today I have to really admire Sonali for her determination or resilience. I swear I would hit him back with all my strength but she played cool. +Respect

Blaming Ajza is 100% justified but show's creatives and people behind the 90 some cameras with the good for nothing editing team is equally responsible and deserved kicks on their behinds.😡

Sonali never stops surprising us all, she ignored the cheapster without blinking. 👏

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

Blaming Ajza is 100% justified but show's creatives and people behind the 90 some cameras with the good for nothing editing team is equally responsible and deserved kicks on their behinds.😡

Sonali never stops surprising us all, she ignored the cheapster without blinking. 👏

He deserved a yellow card after that shameful incident. He should have been called out on that.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ajaz is leechad from bb7..he is not changed ...abhi toh bahut kuch aayega
Originally posted by: fire_gun

ajaz is leechad from bb7..he is not changed ...abhi toh bahut kuch aayega

He still kept an arms length distance from Khaan Saab. But this time on first day he has stooped to unimaginable lows.
IFrozenl thumbnail
What  else can you expect from him 🤢

justforlaughs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ajaz oozes cheap and negative vibes. I hate his disgusting faces he makes and tries to be cool. Yuck this is not entertainment. The way he was bullying poor Ali was really puke worthy and how he was behaving with sona was also disgusting. 👎🏼
sara5471 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If I were to be in her place, I would have beat the shit out of him 
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yes
I too hated ajaz fr dat behaviour.. Sona shld hv Slapped him..disgusting
It was a shameful act. She should have slapped him.