Hum Hain Na

India-Forums

Hum Hain Na
Hum Hain Na

Sagaarika ki Sahadi - Amma ki Barbadii (Page 8)

LiliWorld IF-Rockerz
LiliWorld
LiliWorld

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppp333

Originally posted by LiliWorld

Yey...Padmaja... new addition to writers' guild... 
read all chapters in one take... love the story and Babuji being central figure... can't wait for the next chapter... hope to see some hawt successful young businessmen enter the stage and shake Bunty to the core... LOL  but not found by the snake duo so it won't count towards Babuji request LOL

Hug

Thank you Lili. But I am very poor in depicting Hot romanceLOL

you can do it Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Avyaktariya_ss9cygnet9Sneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Padmaja , with simple sentences ,you conveyed  the beautiful  message , the relationship of Sagz and Bunty .  Some  sentences are worth to be quotable quotes .-like  fish and water type relation between Husband and Wife . 
Waiting for the next update , in which , Sagz 's career and life deciding some more imp decisions  , from her !Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555riya_ss9cygnet9LiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Very good update PadmaThumbs Up very commendable, the way you deal with emotions and how your plot progresses so logically and it is uplifting how you talk about Sagarika continuing her career. even little scenes, like Sagz sleeping like a baby in his arms and he treasuring that moment, so beautiful, so real, keep it upThumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555cygnet9LiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027

riya_ss9 IF-Rockerz
riya_ss9
riya_ss9

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Beautiful Padmaa, I can just imagine the whole thing, so well written dear.
Well done and you are good at it.
Thanks and fast fast another chapter please.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cygnet9LiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_Biki

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Lili honestly I cannot write Hot romance, don't know why? My way of romance is something different, like Seetha used to write.

And thank you Avyakta. That quote " The relationship between a Husband and Wife should be like fish and water not like a fish and fisherman", is taken from a very hit telugu movie. Since fish and Fisherman doesnot implies here so I didn't mention.

Thank you Vibha and Riya. Yesterday I was so impressed with Kanwar and Prat's acting skills, that made me to incorporate some romance in the story in my styleSmile

Edited by ppp333 - 03 January 2015 at 3:33am

suresh555LiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_Biki

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

Love your progressive thinking Padmaja . Very interesting story . I wish , serial makers shed the Kekta Mayya type  of  thinking ,and nurture their brains with some original thoughts  ,and make women characters more sensible . Like your writing style too , very simple with full of feelings .

Can I call you Sneha? Ekta is a Business women, she spins money from her shows. So whatever she does is purely business, But yes things should change in the storyline of the shows. The writers should be honest, realistic and can take some creative liberty to keep the drama going, but not the way they are showing.

Mine is a first attempt. So I take inspiration from my surroundings being a common women, I can access into the life's of common people. The MIL they are showing in HHN is 90% realistic, why only MIL all the characters, but then people like unrealistic drama.

Thank you once again for encouragement.

Edited by ppp333 - 03 January 2015 at 3:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_Biki

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibraj

Very good update PadmaThumbs Up very commendable, the way you deal with emotions and how your plot progresses so logically and it is uplifting how you talk about Sagarika continuing her career. even little scenes, like Sagz sleeping like a baby in his arms and he treasuring that moment, so beautiful, so real, keep it upThumbs Up

Vibha Saagarika and Bunty are sharing the same bed room but once either of them never crossed their line instead they are sharing a great moments. Outer world does not know. What can Amma do if Bunty in one of his weakest moments do it. No he has full control on his emotions. That shows how strong he is a man. That is the reason after all that drama even though they sleep together on the same bed that night taking their relationship slowly with promise, confidence and trust into each other.

suresh555LiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_Biki

Drya IF-Rockerz
Drya
Drya

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Read all in one go! Very nice story Padmaja! Do continue I wanna see more from you Clap
P.S. I wish to see some big punishment for Amma and Satya because I don't think that CVs will show that but at least you can give us through yours writings Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cygnet9LiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027

Go to top