Hum Hain Na

India-Forums

Hum Hain Na
Hum Hain Na

Sagaarika ki Sahadi - Amma ki Barbadii (Page 5)

itpostaff Goldie
itpostaff
itpostaff

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:10am | IP Logged
 Just finished reading all the back pages Thumbs Up
Padma your substance & style is great.Keep it up.Thumbs Up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555riya_ss9cygnet9LiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_BikiKety76VerboseGnn027

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Paddy, please keep writing... your concepts are good and as the writing continues, the flow will improves steadily Smile

Thank you Gina for the encouragement.

itpostaffsuresh555riya_ss9LiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_BikiKety76VerboseGnn027

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itpostaff

Just finished reading all the back pages Thumbs Up
Padma your substance & style is great.Keep it up.Thumbs Up

Thank you Garima

itpostaffsuresh555riya_ss9LiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_BikiKety76nn027VerboseG

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

I have a crazy idea after seeing amma passed out on the floor. What if babuji brought in a rat or a lizard and left it close to amma. Wonder if these tiny friends would wake her up from the Sattu type nautanki she was trying to pull Cool

Or maybe they find an empty bottle of Vodka that amma gulped down her sorrows with.

Wish Babuji would have ignored Sag's pleas and told the stupid dadi about amma's secret vachan about bunty's chastity belt.

ROFL

itpostaffsuresh555riya_ss9LiliWorldKety76Sneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027VerboseG

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged

HI Padmaja, waiting for your next update Smile

Today by Night will post itSmile

itpostaffsuresh555LiliWorldvibrajSneha...LoveBikica_BikiKety76nn027VerboseG

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Part -4

Saagarika was the first person to come into her senses. She is more a practical person than illusion one. She rushed to Babuji and came almost into tears. She asked what are you upto Babuji? You know how much I love Bunty. I know he is a simpleton, selfless and not foresighted but that does not mean that I will leave him.

In turn Babuji countered her why you also did the same Na? You also filed a case for your Rights Na? Amma will never accept you as her DIL in present condition and Bunty will keep on waiting, in that case the expiry date of the case will arrive and will automatically lead to divorce. Then what will you do?

Sag's tried to give reason, Babuji I am confident that condition will not arrive, before that I will get into good books of Amma. Babuji asked inspite of seeing all the happaningsShocked What happened to you Saagarika. You were more of a practical person that is the reason I found and believed you as a perfect partner to my Simple Bunty. I said this to you earlier also. Trust me I will not do anything that my Bunty and Saagarika get separated. Sag's became assured and asks him what is your plan Babuji. No my girl I won't tell you but you have to follow what I say. Sag's requested Babuji let us include Bunty also, poor thing he is so worried. Babuji will include him also but first let him feel a little insecure of loosing you. He laughs and Sag's smiles a little.

Here Bunty's conditions is pathetic. He is thinking that how he used to solve everyone's problems in minutes and now he in a pool of whirl. He got flash backs how he was mesmerized with Sag's beauty, how her smile her talk everything attracted him.  His was love at first sight. He could never tolerate that Arindam near Sag's. He knows very well that Saagarika too loves him, she is very sensible, foresighted and intelligent person. She always was a well wisher of his family. That is the reason he could not afford to loose her and married her even though Amma did not agree. But why Amma is misunderstanding her. She agreed Pappu Bahiyya's alliance why not in his case?

In the evening Babuji went for a walk near Ganga Ghat and met his friend Atul. He informed him everything. Now next course of action to follow.

Here at home Amma was thinking how to start. She thought of taking help of Rani. But she knows Rani is good for nothing. Satya, yes she knows a Pandit who fixes alliances. But Saagarika is a Bengali. Should I fix a Bengali one? No if Mr.Chatopadhyay comes to know now then everthing will be spoiled. But I cannot keep it secrete also . Its Ok if he comes to know later. (Stupid women not once thinking about her son, when he comes to know what she is doing and how he will react). Finally Amma decided to take Satya's help and meet the Pandit.

Amma met Satya and said let us find a groom for Saagarika. Satya was so happy. She started to tell all the alliance she knew. Amma said not anybody Satya, She said Babuji's condition. Further she said One thing we cannot deny that Saagarika is educated, well settled and London returned. Satya was fuming with Jealous. She said no Amma we cannot go to the Pandit since he knows Bunty also and what if he tells everything to him. Amma in thoughts. Ok then how to find? Both the women thinking.

In the Night on the dinner table Babuji informed everyone that tomorrow my friend Mr.Atul Verma who is an advocate is visiting us along with his Son and Wife. His Son is well educated and a successful Businessman. Who own a large chain of Boutiques He is good looking, Handsome, Well educated and most importantly sensible person. Fortunately or Unfortunately Satya overhears all what Bahuji said.

to be continued...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

itpostaffsuresh555riya_ss9LiliWorldvibrajSneha...LoveBikica_BikiKety76nn027VerboseG

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Loved your last update Padmaja. Very believable Smile

My crazy mind is wondering, after seeing Atul's son with all his wonderful qualities, will Bunty lose it and choke amma on the dinner table? LOL

Will Satya think he is a better deal than buntwa and do a caberet on the dinner table shocking amma enough to have tsunami of heart attacks ? LOL

Or will amma say "bhaad mein jaye sab, I'll let babuji divorce me so I can patao this rich baanka naujavan for myself".
She will coyly get up and touch Atul & his wife's feet for ashirwaadLOL

itpostaffLiliWorldcygnet9riya_ss9vibrajSneha...LoveBikica_BikiKety76nn027VerboseG

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Loved your last update Padmaja. Very believable Smile

My crazy mind is wondering, after seeing Atul's son with all his wonderful qualities, will Bunty lose it and choke amma on the dinner table? LOL

Will Satya think he is a better deal than buntwa and do a caberet on the dinner table shocking amma enough to have tsunami of heart attacks ? LOL

Or will amma say "bhaad mein jaye sab, I'll let babuji divorce me so I can patao this rich baanka naujavan for myself".
She will coyly get up and touch Atul & his wife's feet for ashirwaadLOL

ROFL

itpostaffsuresh555riya_ss9vibrajLiliWorldKety76Sneha...LoveBikica_BikiVerboseGnn027

Go to top