Hum Hain Na

India-Forums

   
Hum Hain Na
Hum Hain Na

Sagaarika ki Sahadi - Amma ki Barbadii (Page 4)

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Joined: 03 July 2014
Posts: 2838

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppp333

Originally posted by suresh555

Hi Padma, thanks for pointing me to this story. You are just brilliant  :) More than anything I loved the idea of Babuji trying to man up Bunty baba. What a brilliant idea to get Amma's big bad bhoot off bunty's shoulders. Now nothing like Shivji ka prasad, 9 month womb rental or 3 bottles of doodh per day for 26 years will stop bunty from screaming at cobra maiya and calling her a dhabba on maa ke naam. Hopefully he too will send amma a maa-beta type of divorce and leave the mad house with Sags for good. I am looking forward to more of your writing. Promise us you will come up with more and more new ways of torture for amma  and also how bunty's insecurities play on his revenge on cobra maiyaLOL


Thank you Suresh. I dedicate my story to my all my friends(Vibha, Riya, Kety, Sarica, Lili, nn027, Drya, Biki, Branka and every body who always encourage me) especially Gina and Seetha. Seetha who is encouraging me from above (She is no more) and Gina who stood by me when ever I took my steps backward.

Suresh I believe in love and marriage and its sanctity.

Yes we women need to be independent, strong, respected and honored, but at the same time we deserve to enjoy all the relationships. Why should we be deprived of them? As women cannot be complete without man like wise Man is also incomplete without women. Some where down the line Bunty need to understand this concept more. Babuji is very knowledgeable man hence made him center stage.
Padmaja , well said ,and this type of understanding from the actor's/ character's  perspective is very much needed to a good writer .Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

itpostaffsuresh555vibrajLiliWorldcygnet9Sneha...LoveBikica_BikiKety76nn027

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Joined: 30 December 2012
Posts: 9550

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avyakta

Originally posted by ppp333

Originally posted by suresh555

Hi Padma, thanks for pointing me to this story. You are just brilliant  :) More than anything I loved the idea of Babuji trying to man up Bunty baba. What a brilliant idea to get Amma's big bad bhoot off bunty's shoulders. Now nothing like Shivji ka prasad, 9 month womb rental or 3 bottles of doodh per day for 26 years will stop bunty from screaming at cobra maiya and calling her a dhabba on maa ke naam. Hopefully he too will send amma a maa-beta type of divorce and leave the mad house with Sags for good. I am looking forward to more of your writing. Promise us you will come up with more and more new ways of torture for amma  and also how bunty's insecurities play on his revenge on cobra maiyaLOL


Thank you Suresh. I dedicate my story to my all my friends(Vibha, Riya, Kety, Sarica, Lili, nn027, Drya, Biki, Branka and every body who always encourage me) especially Gina and Seetha. Seetha who is encouraging me from above (She is no more) and Gina who stood by me when ever I took my steps backward.

Suresh I believe in love and marriage and its sanctity.

Yes we women need to be independent, strong, respected and honored, but at the same time we deserve to enjoy all the relationships. Why should we be deprived of them? As women cannot be complete without man like wise Man is also incomplete without women. Some where down the line Bunty need to understand this concept more. Babuji is very knowledgeable man hence made him center stage.
Padmaja , well said ,and this type of understanding from the actor's/ character's  perspective is very much needed to a good writer .Clap


Thank you. Now I feel more responsible towards my writingSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

itpostaffsuresh555vibrajLiliWorldKety76Sneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Joined: 05 June 2006
Posts: 4753

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I agree with all of you. Even before we are a man or a woman, we are humans with a heart and feelings and everyone deserves compassion and respect. Amma has never been a nice person because she never made an effort to bring her mother-in-law and father-in-law back together even though she was the cause of their separation. She only patched up briefly with her FIL because of some badly needed ceremony for Pappu. She has and still using Bunty's sincerity for her own selfish ego, is ruining Sags life by first letting Bunty marry her but then keep her as a glorified maid. Amma also has no respect for her husband who left his father for her. I hope they don't let her off easily. I don't like tomorrow's precap where she is willing to accept defeat on a condition. I think they are also showing Dadi's foolishness here. She had no problem losing her marriage but is going to freak out when Amma loses her marriage? I loved babuji's divorce threat but I want it to be more than a threat. I also want babuji to shut Sags and Bunty up when they try to plead him to reconsider. Amma needs a real shocker to fix her. I really want babuji to put his foot down and separate amma from the household even if its only for a few months, just to show her that he will not tolerate her nonsense.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

itpostaffLiliWorldcygnet9vibrajSneha...LoveBikica_BikiKety76nn027

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Joined: 30 December 2012
Posts: 9550

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

I agree with all of you. Even before we are a man or a woman, we are humans with a heart and feelings and everyone deserves compassion and respect. Amma has never been a nice person because she never made an effort to bring her mother-in-law and father-in-law back together even though she was the cause of their separation. She only patched up briefly with her FIL because of some badly needed ceremony for Pappu. She has and still using Bunty's sincerity for her own selfish ego, is ruining Sags life by first letting Bunty marry her but then keep her as a glorified maid. Amma also has no respect for her husband who left his father for her. I hope they don't let her off easily. I don't like tomorrow's precap where she is willing to accept defeat on a condition. I think they are also showing Dadi's foolishness here. She had no problem losing her marriage but is going to freak out when Amma loses her marriage? I loved babuji's divorce threat but I want it to be more than a threat. I also want babuji to shut Sags and Bunty up when they try to plead him to reconsider. Amma needs a real shocker to fix her. I really want babuji to put his foot down and separate amma from the household even if its only for a few months, just to show her that he will not tolerate her nonsense.


Exactly. These kind of women play with the emotions of people. After seeing all these day's One thing is confirm that Amma was never a honest person. @bold yes Dadi is shown foolish. But then the CV's have to evolved Dada's character properly.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

itpostaffsuresh555vibrajLiliWorldKety76Sneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Joined: 28 June 2012
Posts: 29809

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Paddy, please keep writing... your concepts are good and as the writing continues, the flow will improves steadily Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

itpostaffLiliWorldvibrajcygnet9Kety76Sneha...LoveBikica_Bikinn027

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Joined: 05 June 2006
Posts: 4753

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I have a crazy idea after seeing amma passed out on the floor. What if babuji brought in a rat or a lizard and left it close to amma. Wonder if these tiny friends would wake her up from the Sattu type nautanki she was trying to pull Cool

Or maybe they find an empty bottle of Vodka that amma gulped down her sorrows with.

Wish Babuji would have ignored Sag's pleas and told the stupid dadi about amma's secret vachan about bunty's chastity belt.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

itpostaffLiliWorldcygnet9vibrajSneha...LoveBikica_BikiKety76VerboseGnn027

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Joined: 05 June 2006
Posts: 4753

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
HI Padmaja, waiting for your next update Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

itpostaffLiliWorldvibrajcygnet9Sneha...LoveBikica_BikiKety76VerboseG

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Joined: 03 July 2012
Posts: 7697

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

I have a crazy idea after seeing amma passed out on the floor. What if babuji brought in a rat or a lizard and left it close to amma. Wonder if these tiny friends would wake her up from the Sattu type nautanki she was trying to pull Cool

Or maybe they find an empty bottle of Vodka that amma gulped down her sorrows with.

Wish Babuji would have ignored Sag's pleas and told the stupid dadi about amma's secret vachan about bunty's chastity belt.


ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

itpostaffsuresh555riya_ss9LiliWorldcygnet9Sneha...LoveBikica_BikiKety76VerboseGnn027

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Amma's dillusion

2 3

Author: suresh555   Replies: 17   Views: 1757

suresh555 17 1757 25 December 2014 at 11:25pm by suresh555
Why Bunty is so afraid of amma?

2

Author: suresh555   Replies: 13   Views: 1120

suresh555 13 1120 18 December 2014 at 11:42pm by itpostaff
Sagaarika again in trouble

Author: cygnet9   Replies: 9   Views: 1107

cygnet9 9 1107 11 December 2014 at 12:12am by riya_ss9
Lawyers to visit Amma? Amma ki Nikal Padi

2

Author: suresh555   Replies: 11   Views: 1296

suresh555 11 1296 09 December 2014 at 7:51am by fastforward
Sagaarika sharing her personal details with Pishima.

2 3 4

Author: cygnet9   Replies: 25   Views: 2041

cygnet9 25 2041 04 December 2014 at 3:41am by cygnet9

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hum Hain Na Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index