Sagaarika ki Sahadi - Amma ki Barbadii - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by loveansh

WOW...what did I missed here.😲 I was absent for a few days and in the meantime, we got ourselves another awesome storryteller πŸ‘β­οΈ Congo, Padmaja for your first SS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Read all chapters in one go, and just LOVE IT!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ Eagerly waiting for a new chapter. 😊
Love your writing style, Padmaja. It flow effortlessly and is filled with your emotions, that makes everything so real, I can see it in front of my eyes. ⭐️

Great story Padmaja, loved Babuji and Sagz union, love Bunty burning with the fire, thinking he might lose his wife...love stupid Amma and Satya united in effort to find a groom for Sagz, where, in order to make it happen,  Amma will have to praise Sagz, and hopefuly will realize that Sagz is a DIL she is lucky enough to have. Great plot, realistic characters, and a great way to give a sence to all what is going on in show. Hopefuly CVs will read it as well, and get some ideas.πŸ˜ƒ

Keep on good work, and keep those chapters coming. Thank you for SagUn story β€οΈπŸ€—

Thank you Branka. It means a lot πŸ˜ƒ
Part  -  5

(The present situation is Satya is forgiven by Amma and allowed in the house).

After dinner Saagarika was sitting by the Window in her bedroom and staring at the sky. Since Banaras is in the Norther part and winters are worst in that part. It is very cold outside, but Sag's is feeling very hot and angry inside. At the same time she is very sad. Tears flowing through her eyes. She is lost in her thoughts seeing the moon and stars that did not recognize when Bunty came near and sat beside her. He is sitting very near and kept his hands on her shoulder. She in turn kept her head on his shoulder and asked why all this happening? Bunty is silent. He almost hugged her. Sometimes without speaking we can express lot of feelings. Both are in that situation.

Bunty turned Sag's face towards him and stares at her lovingly. For the first time he felt that just saying that I love you is not enough. He should feel her assured that he will be there for her every time, every minute and through out their life. He should display his feelings so that she should not feel lost.

That night both of them shared the same bed holding each other's hand. She kept her head on his shoulder and slept like a little baby. Bunty in turn handled her like a most precious gift of this world. He remembered his father's words, that the relationship between a wife and husband should be like a fish and water, that both of them should live, breath and understand each other given any circumstances.

Sag's broke the silence and said, Bunty I am thinking to restart my work again. He asked which work. She said you knew na I have done Fashion designing course and the other day swara was informing me that there is a requirement for a designing faculty in her college. They are suppose to start a new course from this year in her college. Should I apply for that post. Bunty felt happy. He said you should take upon. In that way you can be stress free. I have no objection. But can you manage home and your work? Offcourse I will be there for you. Saagarika got up and was very happy. She hugged him tight and said you are really allowing me na? Bunty asked com'n Sag's why should I object. Infact I was having this thought from many day's, but the situation at home and Amma kept me thinking.

Seeing her happy like a child Bunty was amused and mesmerized at her smile. He thought I was waiting for this smiling face from long. I promise will never ever make you sad. In turn for the first time he hugged her and kissed her at her cheeks.

Contd...

Yey...Padmaja... new addition to writers' guild... 
read all chapters in one take... love the story and Babuji being central figure... can't wait for the next chapter... hope to see some hawt successful young businessmen enter the stage and shake Bunty to the core... πŸ˜†  but not found by the snake duo so it won't count towards Babuji request πŸ˜†

πŸ€—
Originally posted by LiliWorld

Yey...Padmaja... new addition to writers' guild... 
read all chapters in one take... love the story and Babuji being central figure... can't wait for the next chapter... hope to see some hawt successful young businessmen enter the stage and shake Bunty to the core... πŸ˜†  but not found by the snake duo so it won't count towards Babuji request πŸ˜†

πŸ€—

Thank you Lili. But I am very poor in depicting Hot romanceπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ppp333

Thank you Lili. But I am very poor in depicting Hot romanceπŸ˜†

you can do it πŸ˜›
Padmaja , with simple sentences ,you conveyed  the beautiful  message , the relationship of Sagz and Bunty .  Some  sentences are worth to be quotable quotes .-like  fish and water type relation between Husband and Wife . 
Waiting for the next update , in which , Sagz 's career and life deciding some more imp decisions  , from her !πŸ˜ƒ
Very good update PadmaπŸ‘πŸΌ very commendable, the way you deal with emotions and how your plot progresses so logically and it is uplifting how you talk about Sagarika continuing her career. even little scenes, like Sagz sleeping like a baby in his arms and he treasuring that moment, so beautiful, so real, keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
Beautiful Padmaa, I can just imagine the whole thing, so well written dear.
Well done and you are good at it.
Thanks and fast fast another chapter please.
Lili honestly I cannot write Hot romance, don't know why? My way of romance is something different, like Seetha used to write.

And thank you Avyakta. That quote " The relationship between a Husband and Wife should be like fish and water not like a fish and fisherman", is taken from a very hit telugu movie. Since fish and Fisherman doesnot implies here so I didn't mention.

Thank you Vibha and Riya. Yesterday I was so impressed with Kanwar and Prat's acting skills, that made me to incorporate some romance in the story in my style😊
Edited by ppp333 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

Love your progressive thinking Padmaja . Very interesting story . I wish , serial makers shed the Kekta Mayya type  of  thinking ,and nurture their brains with some original thoughts  ,and make women characters more sensible . Like your writing style too , very simple with full of feelings .

Can I call you Sneha? Ekta is a Business women, she spins money from her shows. So whatever she does is purely business, But yes things should change in the storyline of the shows. The writers should be honest, realistic and can take some creative liberty to keep the drama going, but not the way they are showing.

Mine is a first attempt. So I take inspiration from my surroundings being a common women, I can access into the life's of common people. The MIL they are showing in HHN is 90% realistic, why only MIL all the characters, but then people like unrealistic drama.

Thank you once again for encouragement.
Edited by ppp333 - 9 years ago