Sagaarika ki Sahadi - Amma ki Barbadii

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guy's I need everybody's inputs, since I never wrote any story. But after seeing yesterday's episode I got this idea hence penning down. Please don't throw chappals on me. Every body are free to extend this story according to their fantasy. I am making it a fun story.

Here it goes:

Babuji sat near Ganga Ghat thinking what should he do now? How much he tried to make his wife understand the situation all went waste. He is worried about his friend Pinto who with lot's of belief handed over his only daughter to him thinking that he and his wife will shower parental affection on her and that his daughter will able to find her mother in Lakshmi. He is also thinking about his son Bunty who loves Sagaarika so much. And Sagaarika what is her fault. He agreed to Bunty's plan thinking may be this way he may see some change in Lakshmi.

He is also aware of Sag's making all possible efforts to please his wife. Poor girl evertime she is humiliated. And Bunty how much he values his mother's words. Finally he came to a decision and is about to leave that place when a old friend of his came there. Both of them greeted each other. His name is Atul Verma.

How r u Mishra? How is life going on? I was trying to contact you but you are not responding is everything ok.? Mishraji said "Yes everthing is fine". But Atul is a best friend and moreover an advocate hence could make it out from Babuji's facial expression. He could see something very serious is going on in Babuji's mind. Atul said Yar Mishra we are best friends, we share everything our personal and professional life. You give me your valuable advice when I had crises in my family and your wife she is so supportive. Now what happened why are you not opening up? May be I can be any help for you.

Finally Mishraji opened and shared Bunty's problem, about his DIL Sagaarika and his wife's obsession nature and the incidents going on in his house. Atul heard carefully each and every word of Mishra and gave a suggestion that why not your DIL put a case of her rights (say it fake) just to scare Lakshmi? Babuji said Sag's is educated, understanding and sensible. She had already done that but there is no respite. Lakshmi became more aggressive. Now she is hell bent on breaking Bunty's Married life and get him hooked to Satya my neighbour's grand daughter who she thinks is more suitable to Bunty. And that girl is taking advantage of Lakshmi's obsession. I am really upset and helpless. I cannot see my children (Bunty and Sagaarika) in pain.

Atul gave a plan and asked him to follow as he said. Mishra said I cannot do this to Lakshmi, she is my wife and mother of my children. Though her behavior is weird now a day's but she had been a part of me from years. Atul laughed loudly, did I say you to do in real but to put the situation straight and make Lakshmi realize you are the only person can handle it. Mishraji said will it work. Atul said 100%. Mishraji said Ok, hugged Atul and shake his hands, left from there towards his home.

Here at home Satya created a big drama by creating fake suicide attempt. Amma who was angry at Satya started to melt again. Bunty now is in a dilemma what to do, Sagaarika is more upset. She knew Bunty's plan won't work, but just to keep Bunty happy she agreed. Now things have become even worse.

Babuji came and handed over some legal papers to Bunty and asked him to handover to Amma. Bunty on reading the papers is shocked, Seeing Bunty Sag's took the papers and stood still. Everybody are confused and staring at Bunty and Sagaarika.

(To be continued..)

Ps: Give your inputs please and a title for this story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Woo Hoo🥳, Padma inspired by Amma to write a story, lovely attempt, congratulations! I guess you are writing about the lead up to Babuji sending Amma a divorce notice.

You know what, Amma will still behave like the aggrieved party and shed crocodile tears and blame Sagz for breaking up her marriage. Very well conceived and written, yeh dil mange more (the heart seeks more), so give the story an end you would like. Title? My suggestion, Despicable Amma😆 !
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Hehehe meri Padmaa is becoming a writer now. 
Very well written but our Amma is a buffalo, will never correct herself. 
She will still blame Sags. And we want more dear, please finish it like Vibs said.
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Hehehe meri Padmaa is becoming a writer now. 

Very well written but our Amma is a buffalo, will never correct herself. 
She will still blame Sags. And we want more dear, please finish it like Vibs said.

Please suggest a title or the present one is apt?
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Woo Hoo🥳, Padma inspired by Amma to write a story, lovely attempt, congratulations! I guess you are writing about the lead up to Babuji sending Amma a divorce notice.

You know what, Amma will still behave like the aggrieved party and shed crocodile tears and blame Sagz for breaking up her marriage. Very well conceived and written, yeh dil mange more (the heart seeks more), so give the story an end you would like. Title? My suggestion, Despicable Amma😆 !

Thank you😊, but I am so nervous
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great going Paddy! Ammaji kuch toh kaam aayi 😛
<Amma was of some use>

cygnet9 thumbnail
PART-2

Disclaimer: In this story the legal aspect is just for fun sake non intentional or authenticated legally.

Dadi came out of confusion first and asked Sagaarika to read out what was written on the documents:

Sag's with trembling voice read out, It was written " I (Badriprasad Mishra) hereby in my full sense intend to get separated with my wife Lakshmi. We do not co-exist each other. We lost faith, trust and understanding and things are getting worse to worst. I tried my best to sustain our marriage but now things are out of control and I am believing that living separately will be beneficial to each other. I am confident that Mrs Lakshmi also agree with the present situation.

Hence I am issuing a degree of separation notice and requesting Mrs. Lakshmi to acknowledge the copy of the document and handover to me for further proceedings".

Hearing this Amma burst at Sagaarika. She gave all possible abuses and accused her of separating her with her husband. Babuji said sag's is not the person who compelled me to take this drastic step. But it is you who lost all the senses. I always tried to make you understand when we were alone. But you made it public of my words and left no option except to take this step.

Amma said Ok I made it public, but you did is also not correct. I will not agree to this nor will I accept this girl as my DIL. Babuji said you have to agree otherwise the court will interfere and you will be humiliated in public.

Amma still in denial mode. Babuji gave another option, and said " If you want that our marriage should not be broken then you should do one thing". Amma said I will do anything except to accept Sagaarika as my DIL. Then listen, " You may have not accepted Sag's as your DIL but I consider her as my DIL. After marriage any girl becomes daughter of their in-laws, in that case Sagaarika is my daughter and I am more concern about her well being". Amma asks angrily," So, what do you mean?" Babuji said, "As Ratna and Swara are my daughters there is one more addition Sagaarika. Since Ratna is engaged and will get married soon, I want my other daughter Sagaarika also gets married to a sensible person who values her and keep her happy".

Now it is the turn of Bunty to get Shock of his life😆 hearing what Babuji had said. He never imagined in his wildest of dreams that Sagaarika will ever go out of his life. He always thoughts that some how or the other he will convenience Amma and live happily with his dream girl. Now things are going against him. For the first time he is scared of loosing Sagaarika😲

(To be continued...)
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ppp333

PART-2

Disclaimer: In this story the legal aspect is just for fun sake non intentional or authenticated legally.

Dadi came out of confusion first and asked Sagaarika to read out what was written on the documents:

Sag's with trembling voice read out, It was written " I (Badriprasad Mishra) hereby in my full sense intend to get separated with my wife Lakshmi. We do not co-exist each other. We lost faith, trust and understanding and things are getting worse to worst. I tried my best to sustain our marriage but now things are out of control and I am believing that living separately will be beneficial to each other. I am confident that Mrs Lakshmi also agree with the present situation.

Hence I am issuing a degree of separation notice and requesting Mrs. Lakshmi to acknowledge the copy of the document and handover to me for further proceedings".

Hearing this Amma burst at Sagaarika. She gave all possible abuses and accused her of separating her with her husband. Babuji said sag's is not the person who compelled me to take this drastic step. But it is you who lost all the senses. I always tried to make you understand when we were alone. But you made it public of my words and left no option except to take this step.

Amma said Ok I made it public, but you did is also not correct. I will not agree to this nor will I accept this girl as my DIL. Babuji said you have to agree otherwise the court will interfere and you will be humiliated in public.

Amma still in denial mode. Babuji gave another option, and said " If you want that our marriage should not be broken then you should do one thing". Amma said I will do anything except to accept Sagaarika as my DIL. Then listen, " You may have not accepted Sag's as your DIL but I consider her as my DIL. After marriage any girl becomes daughter of their in-laws, in that case Sagaarika is my daughter and I am more concern about her well being". Amma asks angrily," So, what do you mean?" Babuji said, "As Ratna and Swara are my daughters there is one more addition Sagaarika. Since Ratna is engaged and will get married soon, I want my other daughter Sagaarika also gets married to a sensible person who values her and keep her happy".

Now it is the turn of Bunty to get Shock of his life😆 hearing what Babuji had said. He never imagined in his wildest of dreams that Sagaarika will ever go out of his life. He always thoughts that some how or the other he will convenience Amma and live happily with his dream girl. Now things are going against him. For the first time he is scared of loosing Sagaarika😲

(To be continued...)

Great continuation, loved the ending of this sequence, Babuji planning to get Sagarika remarried, will now awaken the sleeping Bunty, loved it so much, CVs should get inspired by you!
cygnet9 thumbnail
Part - 3

Amma said who stopped you from doing so? I anyhow don't consider her as my DIL if she getting married or not is not any of my concern.

For this Babuji said My dear I have not completed my condition yet. It is you who will get a suitable groom for my daughter Sagaarika. Don't take it as any groom but the would-be husband should be well educated, highly placed, good looking, sensible and good family background. And it is your responsibility to find one if your don't want to go through public humiliation.

Hearing this Sagaarika was dumb fold, Bunty almost fainted, Satya and Rani are fuming with jealous. They were happy that Sagaarika will finally go from that house and from Bunty's life, but this is somewhat they did not expect. Satya remembered her friends words when she said that you will get a better person than Bunty. Now Sagaarika is a winner again in this matter.

Now the ball is in Amma's court. She thought finally she will get rid of Sagaarika, but she is in a fix. She has to work hard to get a good family and a better groom for Sagaarika.

No body are thinking what Bunty and Sagaarika are going through.

Here Babuji started his next course of Action. Seeing Bunty he promised himself my dear son I will never allow to lose your love. But at present I am tied. I want my loving and understanding wife also back. I left with no other option.

to be continued...
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Wow Padmaa this is getting so interesting dear, just love it. 
The CV'S should take your idea. Awesome.