Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ranbir Kapoor plans to put on weight for Sanjay Dutt biopic (Page 3)

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by KhayaliPulao

Originally posted by blue-ice

I hope this movie is a disaster.

i still dont believe that they r making this one Ermm...will believe once they start shooting 

Well Hirani wants to be a douche and portray his buddy Sanju Baba as a victimWacko...do u think that SD would have allowed anyone to make his biopic otherwise?

I really do not get what's the big deal? SD's life is interesting and anyway, he is getting his punishment for whatever he did. So why all this anger? What did he do anyway? Had guns with him which he kept or gave it to someone or he forgot, so later he had to go to jail? 

Anyway, whatever! He is in jail, so people should relax if that's what people wanted! Do you all want us to hate SD for the rest of his life? I am excited for this movie. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanPiyatrixScorpio_Velvet

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Exciting! Hirani will make a decent film and m sure he's sensible enough not to glorify Sanju , make him a victim etc... he'll make an interesting biography tell it like it is and let the viewers judge ...
Mugda IF-Dazzler
Mugda
Mugda

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Why are they making a biopic on a loser? 

Edited by Mugda - 31 December 2014 at 2:56am
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged
I didn't read the article bt why bulk up? Are they doing a movie on dutts later life in the last 15 years if so I understand why he needs to get fat bt who would want to watch that. His early life would be more interesting. Bt really why would they make a movie on dutt who is gona watch it? Make a movie on salman.        every1 would watch that
Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged
@IAmLuvBolly

It was supposed to start in Aug 2015, but has been pushed to December since Kjo announced his film in between. They still got a year before the release date and I think it"ll be completed in the first half of 2016. Then he could move to biopics. Hirani is still working on the script and he usually takes time.

I don't think Ayan will try to get into acting like some suggested. He's no Farhan to be a hero. Fantasy film is his dream project and RK sounds very excited talking about it as well. And tbf, Ayan's market value is higher than that of Kjo if you take recent films. This will be last of his 3 film deal with Dharma so Kjo will look to cash in.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmLuvBolly

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Have lots of Katrina cooked dinner a.k.a salad
Bandwagon-er Goldie
Bandwagon-er
Bandwagon-er

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:12am | IP Logged
What is the Kat-salad joke?
--

Wohmygawd such a big secret. Masand is such a fail. Faltu mein hopes di that this movie won't happen.

--

Everyone saying Hirani won't glorify Sanju-All of Hirani's movies are feel good-he doesn't have the balls to make a hard hitting realistic movie. That's the difference between OMG and PK. OMG did not try to go soft and was not cliched. He will never want his friend and his image to get hurt. 

--
Why are we butt hurt even though Baba is in jail? Well except that he's never in jail-always on parole. Sighness.

ETA:
Also yes-Sanjay Dutt has had a very interesting life. Drugs, Women, run ins with the law-he's done it all. And it will make a very interesting movie. I'm sure. Will Hirani be willing to show it? I'm not so sure. 

Edited by Bandwagon-er - 31 December 2014 at 4:56am
Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bandwagon-er

Also yes-Sanjay Dutt has had a very interesting life. Drugs, Women, run ins with the law-he's done it all. And it will make a very interesting movie. I'm sure. Will Hirani be willing to show it? I'm not so sure. 

They shld keep the 'I slept with 200 women' comment in the film as a tribute to Sanju baba's virility TongueTongue wondering who will b cast as Tina Munim, Richa, Rhea Pillai, Madhuri & Manyata 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bandwagon-er

Go to top