Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ranbir Kapoor plans to put on weight for Sanjay Dutt biopic (Page 2)

BiraSaysWhaddup IF-Sizzlerz
BiraSaysWhaddup
BiraSaysWhaddup

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Two bollywood biopics back to back? Confused

BiraSaysWhaddup IF-Sizzlerz
BiraSaysWhaddup
BiraSaysWhaddup

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preep

so katrina needs to COOK double the SALAD...LOL
and double the Yellow sauce LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fivestars

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

Anurag said he would need around 6 months dates for kk biopic and not juggle with another film. There is never news or confirmation on kk film. Does ranbir plan to make it or not? I hope anurag doesn't get fed up and cast someone else? Can he? I thought ranbir had bought the rights for kk film .. Isn't it?

Yea, RK has bought the rights from Kishore Da's family. Basu said 6 months 'cos Ranbir needs to gain weight in that time period. That's why I feel he'll do both films back to back as he could save time. 
Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wAnNaBeReBel

Two bollywood biopics back to back? Confused

Why not? He'd be doing two rom-coms and a fantasy film before that. Sanjay Dutt and Kishore are totally contrasting personalities. Have read so many hilarious stories about KK.Such a unique character. It could be more of a comedy/drama like Barfi. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpression_Darling_BiraSaysWhaddup

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhayaliPulao

Originally posted by blue-ice

I hope this movie is a disaster.

i still dont believe that they r making this one Ermm...will believe once they start shooting 

Well Hirani wants to be a douche and portray his buddy Sanju Baba as a victimWacko...do u think that SD would have allowed anyone to make his biopic otherwise?
IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

How much weight and in what time frame? Is he just bulking up more? He's already got a good frame so it's not like he's super scrawny now. Or is he just gaining fat and trying to look like the Sunjay Dutt of the last decade or so? If it's the latter in how much time and how will that affect his other movie roles that are pending?

He should he very careful. He's a Kapoor so genetics and metabolism are not on his side here.

Probably after Ayan's film. He'd have completed Tamasha and Kjo movie by then. Basu also said he need to put on weight for Kishore Kumar film so he'll probably do both films back to back.

Somehow I don't see Ayan's movie taking shape at all. He's doing Tamasha now and he'll start KJo's movie by April correct? That leaves him next fall to start Ayan's movie. But at the premier of Ugly Alia basically laughed it off when a reporter told her she would be starting Ayan's movie by middle of next year. She basically implied that there isn't a set date for that one to start. If Hirani is ready for Sunjay Dutt's biopic by end of next year then I believe Ranbir will give him priority and if he needs to gain weight then he'll have to do it after finishing KJo's film. I think the only way he could find time or make time for Ayan's film is if Hirani is not ready at the start or first few months of 2016.

But no one should take any movie's start date as gospel until production stars rolling. Things change so much between announcing a project and actually saying "Action!!!"
IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KhayaliPulao

I hope this movie is a disaster.

i still dont believe that they r making this one Ermm...will believe once they start shooting

Well Hirani wants to be a douche and portray his buddy Sanju Baba as a victimWacko...do u think that SD would have allowed anyone to make his biopic otherwise?

Honestly he's had a pretty interesting and colorful life to put it nicely. The problem won't be if this is told based on how Sunjay has described his life to Hirani provided he was honest and accepted full responsibility for his decisions and actions. It will however be a problem if the movie completely portrays Sunjay as a victim of circumstances who shouldn't be blamed for his actions or consequences of them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmannikitagmc_Darling_

Go to top