Arshi OS:Breathless

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Arshi OS:Breathless

So here it is ,my first attempt to write something inspired by Lootera (2013),(no copy ,and bear my mistakes in english as i am french).

The night,when they came back from Gupta to Shantivan,Khushi keeps replaying in her mind what Arnav has said on the roof.She's always been the kind of person who plaster a smile on her face and show a happy mood,even if she is very upset,just to make others happy and do everything for the hapiness of her loved ones.

She wondered where she is in her life now,and then,visualizes her first encounter with Arnav,and everything till now,and she heard once again every harsh words he has uttered up to the present that broke her,shattered her in a million of pieces.That's it !

She can't handle it anymore,she just can't !

She has the feeling that she won't be able to survive,she gets up from her bed as she feels suffocating,and starts hyperventilating,but saw Arnav sleeping on the recliner and she doesn't want to disturb him ,not anymore...

She kept her hand on her mouth for making less noise ,and walks to the cupboard ,and is looking for her handbag.

What she didn't know,was the fact that Arnav was awake from the time she was still thinking,and had walked past him on her attempt to be silent but it faltered.

He gets up from the recliner in anger,goes straight to her,and turn her around forcibly,as he made her come face to face with him,he starts shouting at her for trying to do some cheap plan with Shyam late in night,and covers up for all his insecurities,he keeps shaking her and she starts fighting:she hits with her fists on his chest for letting her go without word,and screams in anger with her weak voice,but then she falls on her knees as she doesn't have strenght anymore in her body, and him with her as he hold her by her shoulders.

Arnav hold her in his arms ,and looks at her keenly with shock written all over his face ,on the floor and saw her asthma inhaler falling from her lifeless hand.

And he starts remembering his conversation with Garima Aunty during his stay at Gupta House.

Flashback

Arnav stares at a thing on the floor ,takes it,and asks " Aunty,what 's this ? ."

Garima answers " Wo bitwa,it's your buaji asthma pump,she is asthmatic and makes attack sometimes,but it's nothing to worry,even Khushi has asthma,but it's very rare when she has attacks,it's only when she is hopeless,in distress and very upset.But it won't happen,last time was when her parents died.Thank you Arnav bitwa for taking care of my daughter." She added with a genuine smile.He just nodded ,not knowing what to say.

Flashback ends

Arnav takes the inhaler from the floor ,and makes her breath the product.He tight his hold on her and make her rest on his heart,and drown himself in his guilt,all the night,never leaving her.

There is one person who takes your breath away,but it's only the same person who gives it back to you.

Plz do comment and press the button like!😊

Edited by sadia98 - 9 years ago
Nice..will it have a part 2 ?
So ,my normal topic becomes a hot topic *happy dance*.

I want to say many things but i am too lazy...

I will do it Later πŸ˜†
very niceπŸ‘
loved it😊
Short but lovely...
😊
Awww man 
He is responsible for her breath going away
But he saved her too
Man that was touching
And heart breaking too

There is one person who takes your breath away,but it's only the same person who gives it back to you.

Congrats on your first OS. Keep writing.. thank you fro the PM.
Thank you very much all of you,i was suprised to see people loved it ,so as it's short,maybe i will continue it ,but i don't have too much idea,i will see,but right now i'm so busy ,i've got exams ,the only month i will be free is april  july and august,so i hope so.
😊
Edited by sadia98 - 9 years ago
very nice bt it should be more...