India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma Tanna: Mujhe time hi nahi mila

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Karishma as part of the task she was required to study the general knowledge book everyday for one week. What does she do? She hands over the book to Upen Patel to find one more reason to slouch around on his bed... Confused  Just the very next day Salman is trying to ask her question. Shes like I don't know. Salman is like have you even READ your book? Karishma is like mujhe time hi nahi mila. 

Seriously how busy is she in a walled house? What important meetings was she attending that she couldn't get ONE job done? Utter disregard for clear and concise instructions. Has she became contagious due to Upen Patel or is it indeed a ram-milaaye-jodi?

You had job Karishma, ONE job. 

Edited by TheBoss - 30 December 2014 at 7:21pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi12KeerteeBottom_LineMayu.jollygangnamstyleliberiangirlShrumunj-StrAnGer--AAMIRnSHERRY-ankusanufire_gun

singin80 Senior Member
singin80
singin80

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
She blatantly lied again to avoid the ridicule by Salman for not knowing the answers. If you remember, during the Sonali-uPain incident, she was standing by the reading a green book -the same GK book ...but I guess at that time she was more focussed on "tonting" Sonali :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughs9tankiTheBossfire_gun

monicadeodhar Groupbie
monicadeodhar
monicadeodhar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Karishma as part of the task she was required to study the general knowledge book everyday for one week. What does she do? She hands over the book to Upen Patel to find one more reason to slouch around on his bed... Confused  Just the very next day Salman is trying to ask her question. Shes like I don't know. Salman is like have you even READ your book? Karishma is like mujhe time hi nahi mila. 

Seriously how busy is she in a walled house? What important meetings was she attending that she couldn't get ONE job done? Utter disregard for clear and concise instructions. Has she became contagious due to Upen Patel or is it indeed a ram-milaaye-jodi?

You had job Karishma, ONE job. 

Why u make all posts on Tanna so much? I wonder, Why give so importance to a such selfish devil gal? Secret Admirer Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

syedahaleema4justforlaughsShopnilaTheBoss

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monicadeodhar

Why u make all posts on Tanna so much? I wonder, Why give so importance to a such selfish devil gal? Secret Admirer Smile

I have a unionized job so I love wasting taxpayers money on my salary. LOL Nah seriously, I will bajao everyone.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monicadeodhardipali13INEFFABLE-AAMIRnSHERRY-GrumpyTheCat

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
it was one lie  more from sati savtri kairshmaLOL
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

it was one lie  more from sati savtri kairshmaLOL

More like baap of lies. Salman the superstar takes time out of his busy schedule to come all the way from Mumbai to Lonavala. And Karishma Tanna the jobless-no-goody-shoes-good-for-nothing has no time in her own home, in her pyjamas!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

MinzPie IF-Stunnerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
In the middle of all the Rona dhona in today's episode for some reason karishma's expression made me ROFL
When Puneet's wife went up to her and told her who she was,it looked like karishma thought the lady might slap her LOL when she said can I hug you aah jaan me jaan aayi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sara54719tankifire_gun

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

In the middle of all the Rona dhona in today's episode for some reason karishma's expression made me ROFL
When Puneet's wife went up to her and told her who she was,it looked like karishma thought the lady might slap her LOL when she said can I hug you aah jaan me jaan aayi..

Equally hilarious was Puneets reaction, he acted like he got electrocuted upon huging her and then he gave a more hilarious reaction when she told him that Nanhi came to see me and said hi, he was rolling his eyes and wondering... Hmmm D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GrumpyTheCatfire_gun

Go to top