Humsafars

Sun Raha Hai Na Tu ...My heart is broken Too.Upt with Youtube link

-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Guys ,

Somewhere the Director , editor are not expressing their vision of Saahir's characterization across to the viewers ( lacks continuity ) ... Harshad is doing a fantabulous job portraying SaahirπŸ‘...this is what I think is the directors vision which he is falling short of showing ...How I interpret Saahir is what this VM is all about . 

I hope you'll enjoy the VM ...

"You breathe and my heart stutters. You cry and my heart bleeds. You smile and my heart sings."

~ Stormy Glen 

Song : Sun Raha Hain Na Tu 

Filim: Aashique 2  

Password : saaz πŸ˜›

Edited by ultimaterudra - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaanuDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Swetha..that was splendid... πŸ‘ ...I always associated the female version with Arzoo...but it's really nice to see this version from Sahir's POV...Thank you 😊
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome song with wonderful scenes picked upπŸ‘πŸΌ ...Overall a beautiful VM swetha ji πŸ‘πŸ‘
What a painful journey it has been so far isnt it ??? πŸ˜­

And yes Mr.Chopda is just nailing it to T in every single episode 
I havent watched him any prior to this daily soap so cant comment on how he was but what he is now is just an actor par excellence⭐️  just a TREAT to watch him onscreen

I hate SahirAzeemChaudary I pity him I am mad at him I am banging my head to find out what is running in his mind next ...such a ruthless intense dark portrayal - I havent seen in any other TV showπŸ‘πŸΌ ..

Hats off to people who thought of Mr.Chopda as SAC and he is just breathing life into πŸ‘πŸΌ

I so loved this pic from tonight's episode πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ultimaterudra

Hi Guys ,

Somewhere the Director , editor are not expressing their vision of Saahir's characterization across to the viewers ( lacks continuity ) ... Harshad is doing a fantabulous job portraying SaahirπŸ‘...this is what I think is the directors vision which he is falling short of showing ...How I interpret Saahir is what this VM is all about . 

I hope you'll enjoy the VM ...

"You breathe and my heart stutters. You cry and my heart bleeds. You smile and my heart sings."

~ Stormy Glen 

Song : Sun Raha Hain Na Tu 

Filim: Aashique 2  

You Are AMAZING Shwets!  

Harshad is totally nailing it...I agree on that...

More later...
Edited by -Sush- - 9 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely job once again Shwetha! You did a great job depicting the inner turmoil of Saahir. They should take inspiration from you. I loved how you used monologues in between. Lovely song selection once again. Very well suited for his inner debated.  
MarathiMulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘ Bravo. This VM is really touching. You have captured Sahir's  inner struggles quite accurately  through this VM. Thank you for sharing. Very nice.
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww...Shweth!😳...πŸ‘What a treat! πŸ€—
 SAC!

To me, he is confused...I leave interpreting him at that...πŸ˜†

Right now, I think his order of priority is:
1. His business and family- since he put both at risk for his bet with Zeenat.
2. The deal...since the bet is all so important.
3. Arzoo's hurt- inflicted by him...he wants to make her let go of him...for better things?
4. His own hurt- his adhoori arzoo...it hurts a lot...but he seems to be putting himself the last...

Sunreha hai na tu...😭
Who can see his tears?
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TaanuDeewani

Wow Swetha..that was splendid... πŸ‘ ...I always associated the female version with Arzoo...but it's really nice to see this version from Sahir's POV...Thank you 😊

Saahir is a complex character ...I don't think the director is doing justice to the character . After all the bashing Saahir got yesterday ...I wanted to make a VM depicting Saahir's turmoil .
Homeslice thumbnail
Lovely work Shwetz! You choose perfect scenes for the song. The journey for Sahir has always been painful. Hopefully he gets his due share of happiness. 
Thank you for the PM!

Nish
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Shweta this was so poignant ...it was brilliant πŸ‘

I feel for sahir hope his pain gets reduced