Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir Heaven#15- love will find a way

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

A T#15

Saahil means the bank of a river (kinara),which means the boat will not get drowned mid way but will find the destination(Saahil). Meaning they will never get stuck in the mid stream but always reach the final destination despite any obstacles

Aahil Raza Ibrahim
written by -Priya- aka me
The charming ace businessman Aahil, played by Karanvir BohraThe character of Aahil's complex and has many layers because of his dark past. Aahil is a complete Casanova and he thinks money can buy everything. Nonetheless he is good at heart no matter what he does. He is conscientious and rectifies his mistakes. Aahil eventually falls in love with Sanam but is not able to confess to her. His stepmother Tanveer gets him married to Sanam as  he has been given all his Dad's property and the property will only be his after he gets married before his 30th birthday. Aahil is confused by the marriage and wonders how a self respecting girl like Sanam said yes to the marriage for money and starts to question her.

Sanam Ahmed Khanwritten by -Priya- aka me
Sanam played by Surbhi Jyoti, is a perfect cook who used to run her  renowned dhaba in Punjab.She is a bubbly girl full of life and works hard to provide for her family. Her destiny changes when her fiance(Anwar) betrays her at their nikaah and takes her money. She comes to Bhopal in search for a job and destiny leads her to Aahil's house where she saw Anwar going to. She wants to teach Anwar a lesson but instead of finding him she ends up as a cook in Aahil's house. Later her Badi Ammi gets hospitalised and Tanveer comes forward to save her life & in return asks Sanam to be Aahil's bride and say Qubool Hai. 

How destiny leads them to love each other and say Qubool Hai to each other is the story of SaAhil

Karanvir has seen this AT so another reason to join 😉
link: 

Please do not copy updates/write ups from this AT. Written by me 

AT related fanpages https://www.facebook.com/SanamAahil
https://twitter.com/sanam_aahil (KVB follows)
to be added to member list like post 3 of this page

banner made by Esha

Edited by -Priya- - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
previous ATs
(to be updated)
SaAhil/SurVir AT#1 

rules
(see these especially ones in red)

• Please only say something positive about them here, negativity will not be tolerated in an appreciation thread. Only post here if you are fan and do not bash either of them also please see ---> New Rules Regarding ATs (click on it)
  • To be a member like the 3rd post on this page(the post after this one).  I will add you ASAP to the member list but please be patient if I get delayed don't tell me to hurry up(if you want me to be quicker you can volunteer to help)
  • Please do NOT promote other ATs or FCs in this thread if you want to you can do so other places but not here
  • Do not compare them with anyone else or discuss someone else unless they are related to the episode. Do not discuss SeHan or other QH characters/other forum discussions
  • I will make the AT sometime in advance and post the link on front page please do not post in new one until current reached 150 pages
  • member list/interviews/quotes will be edited as much as possible don't rush me. Please volunteer if you can help me with any of these or member list. If you can help scrap me anything you do as much as you want
  • Multiple quoting is NOT allowed do not do so more than 3 times at all
  • Also you are welcome to write spoilers here however please be considerate of those that don't like spoilers please write spoiler alert before your post size 5-7 font size 
any info will be updated here including pictures of them please like this page https://www.facebook.com/SanamAahil
Edited by -Priya- - 9 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
Members

Please read: To be a member like this post 
If your like button doesn't work try from another desktop I will add you then it is not fair to other members if rules are different for anyone
Dont unlike the post once added cause I use likes for member count and unlike= dont want to be member anymore 

I will add you as soon as I can, please dont tell me to hurry up (if you want me to be quicker you can volunteer to help)
I will update the member list as soon as possible please be patient. If you volunteer to help(via scrap) that will speed up the process
credits: Me, Vildana & Mandeep

Active members
-Priya-
VildanaROSID
flora212
halima_zaka
-Mandeep- 
Surbhiholic.
sahil333
kyph21

Member list
-Priya-