Bigg Boss 8

Di needs publicity too!

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
As she bagged 2 movies with pooja bhatt in bollywood so to stay in limelight she needs to be in the news as well. whatever she is posting on twitter..and answering ppl's questions and all creating rumors etc.
 sab publicity hai bhai😆

The model has two films in her kitty which will be produced by Pooja Bhatt.

"I already have two films both produced by Pooja Bhatt, one of them directed by Soni Razdan. They were supposed to start in September-October. Luckily they got pushed to to February 2015," Diandra told a leading daily.

"These are my baby steps into movies.I've never planned my life. Whenever I planned I messed it up.So I go with the flow. Let me see, what's in store," she added.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally... im clear abt her know
well whatever she is doing that isqh drama with gautam

no wonder why gautam's expression were dead when he saw her 
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: larki_punjaban

finally... im clear abt her know

well whatever she is doing that isqh drama with gautam

no wonder why gautam's expression were dead when he saw her 

LOL ... She is is trping him ...the way she said that u were deniel and allwhen he was in freeze mode ..LOL as he cant reply her back ...😆😆
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gotham was never interested in Di, He just flirted with her not knowing the consequences at all, she got firm hold of this kid and whatever she liked to do with him, she did, its a different thing that her game backfired and she got evicted... On the other hand Gautam probably had relationship only with immature teen aged girls up til now, While Diandra who is way older then him hit him so hard that he couldn't figured it out till now that what had hit him.

he will loses his senses  whenever he will see her again. She has truly became a nightmare for him for the rest of his life. The bigg boss stay, the footage and their photos  will haunt both for a long time
Jo dikhta hai wahi bikhta hai. Good for her, its hard to make a living so all power to her. Much better person than that "hatta-katta-mustanda" Upen who is able handed and does nothing.Edited by TheBoss - 9 years ago
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheBoss

Jo dikhta hai wahi bikhta hai. Good for her, its hard to make a living so all power to her. Much better person than that "hatta-katta-mustanda" Upen who is able handed and does nothing.

👍🏼

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dats interesting..
Bt let her stay away frm gau
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jab aire gaire nathu khaire iss show se publicity le rahe hai (vindu, rahul mahajan, kashmira, krk etc who are not part of this season), phir to Di ka haq banta hai  😆