India-Forums

Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye
Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

Is anyone else excited?

ya_ya Groupbie
ya_ya
ya_ya

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Is anyone else exited for the upcoming episode? Our charming Vikram is going to save his lady love and actually become Shoba's hero/Superman! This is one reason I don't mind Sarika so much, cause in the end we all know she is of no significance and that her plans will backfire on her, as good triumphs evil. What are your views, am I the only one excited? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanghavi8rangamma-sakshi-shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
O very much excited I so want him to pull her back and the impact is so hard that she clings on to him he makes a protective shield on her they embrace with all the passion and he promises to protect her!
Sarika your so called plan will be more an impact in getting Vibha closer she may not say a word she will be so scared as she almost was facing death but her superman Hero will be there for her to protect her to be the man who stands by her & his love for her is so deep that he will go all out to protect Shobha his lady love !!

An icing would be if he places a soft kiss on her forehead and says' Shobha agar tumhey kuch ho jatha ho !' 'Thank God you are safe and no one can hurt you or cause damage '

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rangamma

ya_ya Groupbie
ya_ya
ya_ya

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

O very much excited I so want him to pull her back and the impact is so hard that she clings on to him he makes a protective shield on her they embrace with all the passion and he promises to protect her!
Sarika your so called plan will be more an impact in getting Vibha closer she may not say a word she will be so scared as she almost was facing death but her superman Hero will be there for her to protect her to be the man who stands by her & his love for her is so deep that he will go all out to protect Shobha his lady love !!

An icing would be if he places a soft kiss on her forehead and says' Shobha agar tumhey kuch ho jatha ho !' 'Thank God you are safe and no one can hurt you or cause damage '

Oh gosh Shanti di, I wish this would happen! It would make my day. Now I'm super excited!!! lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
I hope so dear, he loves her so much & goes all out to protect her here is the best oppertunity to test that more also Shobha will be so shaken zillion things running in her mind & who would ever do something like this , this will defenetly bring a strong foundation in their relationship & Vikrams love for Shobha dosent need any test yet gods will be in favor for him & I am sure he will dig deeper to know who cud harm his beet friend a pwrson who he loves passionately Shobha !!

Also since no one may be at home this cud be a right time to share whats in his heart face to face to her as thats the best way also i hope he does tell he said a lot in the morning but didnt know it was not her & sarika there and may say a few words from that too!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top