Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

I see some type of discussion on personality and pain so must jump in given my profession and even interest 😆

Certainly Sahir is not first person in world to feel pain and not going to be last person. Sure pain is pain but still some events in our life leave much harsher marks than others. Once again this is reason I want to see his past, whole Zeenat issue for that very reason. Every individual has different personality. What type of being Sahir was? We have only seen bits of it ! Also depending on event we all may modify if not change some aspect of our personality or approach to situation !

The darkness they have shown in Sahir, they better have something very drastic ! Not just betrayal but much much more !! 

It is also right people come out of their past, pain and move on; after all resilience is very important factor of our being. However everyone needs help to move on and take a step further. Those who have lost loved one, been betrayed or whatever be the case - they need someone! So far I do not see Sahir has such support. Everyone in family seems to go on with their motive. KA and Anam want to rule, older bro is gone, Alvira - not really sure what is her motive and Zaki with his lifestyle. 
I wonder if family member even know Sahir has been hurting himself to this extent or if they do know do they care or they just scared and rather leave him at it? ðŸ˜• So far I have only seen Aarzoo barge in to relieve Sahir's pain and at times even if he says no. Even in office scene when Sahir breaks it all (seems his fav pass time ðŸ˜†) Aarzoo dear goes in to stop him !

As far as self-mutilation goes, well need to realize how ppl deal with immense emotional pain ! Those who do not know what else to do hurt their selves, not coz hey are weak it's just they do not know what else to do !! 
Also this type of individual have lost sense of self-worth. So called self-respect may have been replaced with ego ! So again need to reveal the past to know where does Sahir fits? 

Perhaps I'm not the best person to find justification for Sahirs response to his obvious pain .Truth be told I may come across as a tad unsympathetic because of my own personal experiences because of my profession. I've seen it all, people ravaged by war,famine,extreme poverty, human trafficking, child soldiers, child bondage ,you name it. A few years ago I can never forget the pain in the eyes of several little boys, bonded out to pick cocoa on East African plantations,they hadn't seen their parents in over 3 years!! I could never eat a chocolate with the same relish again. And that's one of the less traumatic stories.

From my perspective, I still think a selfish,greedy, cheating, evil 22year old wife does not justify the intense levels of a deep dark,tormented,obsessive character of a 30+(?)  Sahir, and 7 years after such wife has been in a coma. All I'm saying is I hope there's something more to this other than trying to prove a point to a demanding wife.Imho,his response to his personal situation is a bit excessive, unless there's much more to be revealed later.  Self flagellation and self mutilation are signs of a definite psychological disorder and need professional  therapeutic intervention . I'll be the first to eat humble pie if it the truth turns out to be more devastating. Lets wait and watch! 
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

Perhaps I'm not the best person to find justification for Sahirs response to his obvious pain .Truth be told I may come across as a tad unsympathetic because of my own personal experiences because of my profession. I've seen it all, people ravaged by war,famine,extreme poverty, human trafficking, child soldiers, child bondage ,you name it. A few years ago I can never forget the pain in the eyes of several little boys, bonded out to pick cocoa on East African plantations,they hadn't seen their parents in over 3 years!! I could never eat a chocolate with the same relish again. And that's one of the less traumatic stories.

From my perspective, I still think a selfish,greedy, cheating, evil 22year old wife does not justify the intense levels of a deep dark,tormented,obsessive character of a 30+(?)  Sahir, and 7 years after such wife has been in a coma. All I'm saying is I hope there's something more to this other than trying to prove a point to a demanding wife.Imho,his response to his personal situation is a bit excessive, unless there's much more to be revealed later.  Self flagellation and self mutilation are signs of a definite psychological disorder and need professional  therapeutic intervention . I'll be the first to eat humble pie if it the truth turns out to be more devastating. Lets wait and watch! 

Oh I am not even saying want justification for his character, I want an explanation ! In my profession too I don't get too attached and dealing with suicide and once even homicidal ideation is fine by me ðŸ˜† All I say is just another day at work !!

I too agree that saying wife cheated on him is too small of a thing for such dark, ddevastatedand tormented individual. I at least want to see that gal publicly having humiliated Sahir for the eprson he was. I think I said it before, good start may be zeenat having thrown that black coffee and burned toast on Sahir's face !! I know sounds bad but well I need to see it to say yes Sahir makes sense ðŸ˜†

Self mutilation suggest borderline traits if not full blown disorder. Hence I mentioned the lack of self-worth in some aspect. I fear makers may not fully give such explanation but guess wishful thinking by me !
And I certainly not saying ur pov is wrong, no just trying to join discussion ! ðŸ˜›
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Oh I am not even saying want justification for his character, I want an explanation ! In my profession too I don't get too attached and dealing with suicide and once even homicidal ideation is fine by me ðŸ˜† All I say is just another day at work !!

I too agree that saying wife cheated on him is too small of a thing for such dark, ddevastatedand tormented individual. I at least want to see that gal publicly having humiliated Sahir for the eprson he was. I think I said it before, good start may be zeenat having thrown that black coffee and burned toast on Sahir's face !! I know sounds bad but well I need to see it to say yes Sahir makes sense ðŸ˜†

Self mutilation suggest borderline traits if not full blown disorder. Hence I mentioned the lack of self-worth in some aspect. I fear makers may not fully give such explanation but guess wishful thinking by me !
And I certainly not saying ur pov is wrong, no just trying to join discussion ! ðŸ˜›

I hear you! We're told from the start we can't be "bleeding heart liberals" ( though I'm very much a liberal in my views!)  or else we can't get the job done. Resilience and pragmatism are the order of the day, there's just so much disappointment to deal with. No matter how hard you try there's always this person or child that haunts you for a long time. Sigh! It goes with the territory .

Even the dramatic coffee/toast scene won't quite do it for me ðŸ˜‰, I think I've seen too much really, so that scene would certainly affect Sahir's psyche but render him unable to heal and grow for 7 long years due to harsh insults? Not feeling it mate! ðŸ˜†  I'm not saying it doesn't happen, of course it does,but just not enough of a good reason to stunt someone's personal growth for 7 years IMO. My heart can't bleed for him in this case!! ðŸ˜› Hope you get your wish though! ðŸ˜Š

Nice chatting with you, off to dinner/ celebrations...cheers
jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

I hear you! We're told from the start we can't be "bleeding heart liberals" ( though I'm very much a liberal in my views!)  or else we can't get the job done. Resilience and pragmatism are the order of the day, there's just so much disappointment to deal with. No matter how hard you try there's always this person or child that haunts you for a long time. Sigh! It goes with the territory .

Even the dramatic coffee/toast scene won't quite do it for me ðŸ˜‰, I think I've seen too much really, so that scene would certainly affect Sahir's psyche but render him unable to heal and grow for 7 long years due to harsh insults? Not feeling it mate! ðŸ˜†  I'm not saying it doesn't happen, of course it does,but just not enough of a good reason to stunt someone's personal growth for 7 years IMO. My heart can't bleed for him in this case!! ðŸ˜› Hope you get your wish though! ðŸ˜Š

Nice chatting with you, off to dinner/ celebrations...cheers

well as much as we try, some things do stick with us ! I sure have lost some nights sleep!

I said it can start with coffee and toast ðŸ˜† If I pen down to what extent I want to see him in agony ppl here will think I am psychopath ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜† 
But then him holding on to whole issue will also depend on what kind of person he was, how where his attachment schema so to speak. If individual was truly naive and valued words in very sensitive manner, then may be. As far as my wish, well it is an Indian daily soap so I will stay in reality ðŸ˜† 
yes dinner time for me too and looking forward to long weekend !
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Lee you too same profession as Jay😲 I am so scared with what he does for living but looking at your discription looks like you too follow similar suite.😕

jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: BHAVII

Lee you too same profession as Jay😲 I am so scared with what he does for living but looking at your discription looks like you too follow similar suite.😕

Well me trying to change it, let's hope it works out ðŸ˜›