Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sushpective: There is a side to you I never knew never knew.... (Page 5)

Madhuz Groupbie
Madhuz
Madhuz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Awesome post Sush and Shweta lovely collages and all the quotes of Mr. Spark Big smile
Love Adele but then who doesn't ...this is my sing along song in the carSmile
Sahir told Arzoo only because of one reason...in my mind...he loves the girl , he adores her and could not lie to her anymore...

I think he is hurting more than Arzoo but he is to able to hide it from the world.

As everybody pointed Zaki did the honorable thing ,.he was the man..without badmouthing or looking out for himself he consoled Arzoo..only somebody who has the purest form of good wishes for you will do it. I liked how Zaki had tears when consoling, it was as if he was feeling her pain. Nice touch!!

I too don't like self hurt but I also do not know how men think ...their emotional response is very different from us...this I see by raising boys and being married for so longTongue

I think when u can't chanelise emotional pain other forms come in force, symptoms of a lonely man, craving for affection love etc. Sahir fits the type.

Arzoo is in pain..got a jolt , life is not that rosy she should have known but she got carried away as we all..after all we r humans and there is that age when hormones just take over the brain cells...Shivya did fall Flat on that falling scene but overall for a newcomer she did an excellent job,

Ok I maybe in minority  but I enjoy Kurti apaa and Alvira game talk...I need to see why all of it is  happening ...why ka has so much of vested interest in not having Arzoo. I will be disappointed if they just do a Rebecca, I need a twist.

Harshad as Sahir is a casting coup...the boy can act though his hair is still awful Khuda ke liye koi tho meri awaz  sunae!

Ok Sush I am going to say on Hug..I differ...I think ...Tongue...I am in the same age group as u r or may be few years ahead so while growing up touch on opposite sex was not just there. I saw hug in usa and I hated it when somebody hugged me...but I go to India often..see the younger generation of my family...lot of Facebook photos have hugs , arms around kind of photos ...etc...and hugs do not have a sexual context to it. Coming to Arzoo, she is in love ..that too with a man who was some what dry  in his emotional response and the girl neded the hugs to feel his love, his arms around gave her security..remember fathers love and engagement in a girl child does wonder to her confidence and Arzoo doesn't have that...she has a fighting spirit but inside ..she craves for a love of man. 

And Lucknow is not that small city and educated folks are quite liberal...I will be in the city of nawabs in Feb Big smile

I am loving the show but molestation thing is not needed..I am with you Sush, can't watch graphic scenes..hope this attempt is very small time wise.

Probably Amreeka has changed me ..but I don't mind the previous wife alive..she is in coma ...as u age u realize ..happiness is not the pursuit of conformity but a a unique path and that path is never easy...let's see how's Saaz path shapes up...cvs have to close loops on various open fronts...

Bahut likh Diya...aaj...

Love 

Edited by Madhuz - 31 December 2014 at 12:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TajonhabsdakshaaviLeesan-Shwets--Sush--Bhavi

Zeffy IF-Rockerz
Zeffy
Zeffy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Hey everyone, 
First and foremost, Sush, I deeply apologize for dropping by so late. There were pretty heavy rains, power cuts and I barely managed to log in. Hope you do not mind the delay. Embarrassed

Well, Advance New Year wishes is how I would like to begin with friendsHug . Hope all of your have a wonderful year ahead. 

Back to the show, looks like I missed quite a lot of action, loads of revelations, and most importantly the lovely discussions, Swetha's collages are a treat which cannot be skipped. 

Okay, so following the initial policy which I believe helps keep things short, 

I feel 

1. The show is pretty tight with the narrations, has been quick with letting out thoughts, not dragging things, which is rare.
2. Shivya has improved and looks pretty with the new wardrobe. She looks a bit mature, carries off the new look really well. I remember calling her Tambu-wali aunty when the first promo airedLOL She is learning a lot from her co-actors, who seem to be complimenting each other really well. 
3. Saahir did't reveal the bit where Zeenat is in a coma, which was deliberate. They both were shattered, maybe he wants Arzoo to find it out on her own, or even the entire secretive past. That could be one of the reasons for her to restore faith in love, know how heart-broken he was/is. 
4. Zaki's character has been well thought out, hope Arzoo gets to know how he really feels about her.
5. Alvira should be clear as to why is dead-set on shipping SaAz, reassure Zaki he too could have a happy ending. Her motherly opinion isn't convincing enough. 

I think

1. The show should balance out the characters screen presence. Arzoo's family was missing quite some while, as well as Anam, Sarfaraaz Saab. 
2. Does Anam know about the deal, Saahir's past etc? Would she use that to attain a mere VP position, hurt members of the Niyamat house? How far and deep would she go? I think she is yet to pursue her manipulative skills, prove she could be smarter than Kurti appa. 
3. Rehmaan Sahib is here with a agenda, what exactly is it? His daughter's nikaah is secondary. I think he is here to double-cross Saahir on his deal, own Saiyaara/Niyamat house ultimately. 
4. The khaarkhana incident's truth would be the reason Arzoo and her family temporary return to Lucknow. Stay away from the Chaudharys! 
5. Saahir would not be able to fulfill Zeenat's promise, lose everything he has and realize that it doesn't matter in the end, Arzoo would be there to support him, maybe even forgive him, make him realize his true worth. 
6. Sarfaraaz saab about hearing the nikaah proposal would force Arzoo to say yes,she wouldn't comply and maybe he teams up with Rehmaan Saab to overtake Saahir. 
7. Zaki and Samairah should take a decision, tell the family what is really going on between them? Their decision is ultimately going to decide a lot of other heavily dependent things. 

I hope
1. Zeenat isn't in a coma in the entire series, she wakes up, tells her side of the story. 
2. Saahir self-punishes himself less. 
3. Zaki becomes the VP and takes important decisions on behalf of Saahir, who might be busy with Zeenat's recovery overseas. 
4. Kurti Aapa and Anam become well-wishers, rather than jodi-breakers. 

Oh wow, just realized this way too long, I had promised myself to keep it precise, guess the mind wanders when it comes to possibilities. 

I believe it is time to take leave, 

Hope all of you have a joyful evening/night on this wonderful occasion, 

Wishes for the forthcoming New Year, 

Zeffy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Shwets-Leesan-Sush-

-Fedex- Goldie
-Fedex-
-Fedex-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Hi Sush, it was a decent episode. Full of heartbreaks. I am glad it was Sahir who said it all to Arzoo. It wasn't anyone else. Like you said i really liked Zaki because he did not paint his brother as the bad guy there. He just wanted to support Arzoo. The CV's are doing a good job with him. Hope it remains that way. 
I think i say this in every post of mine. When are they going to bring his past? Its high time don't you think? I would connect to the story more if i can understand why he is doing all this. Why is that promise so important to him. His entire existence is based on that promise! 

Sahir never answered Arzoo's question about WHY he did this to her? He just went down the list of things he did to her to fake his love! 

People go through very traumatic experiences in life and have to move on. Life just teaches you that. I agree the self mutilating bit of Sahir was a bit too much for me to digest. 

And last but not least, lovely collages Shweta!!! you always do such an amazing job with this and then your VM's are awesome too...Really talented...The latest ones are fantabalous!!

Wanted to wish everyone here a safe and prosperous New year!!! Smile

Edited by -Fedex- - 31 December 2014 at 3:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan-Shwets--Sush-

kamala2012 Senior Member
kamala2012
kamala2012

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Zaki did not tell the full story because then he will have to tell Arzoo that he loves her. 

Leesan-Shwets--Sush-

sho-shweet IF-Dazzler
sho-shweet
sho-shweet

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I guess the self mutilating scenes are repetitive now.They actually can make anyone use the remote.My brother who also was watching with me,has seen his turmoil scenes on and off,asked me if he's a psychopath??Harshad is fabulous so the impact is always greater than what they thought of showing.e

Edited by sho-shweet - 31 December 2014 at 5:00am

Leesan-Shwets--Sush-

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

You truly are a Shayar by heart Jay...Big smile
I won't repeat myself in terms of how I feel about making dard ones wajood...have said enough about that...

But I have to say apart from the self mutilation scene I enjoyed the episode...and Harshad is really doing an awesome job at portraying Sahir...

I think you are right about revealing the past now...unless they reveal it...how can he get over it? 
Or kill Zeenat...and have some emotional issues to deal with...and it becomes a different story...
Either way...time to get on with it...

A word for the actor playing Zaki...he too is doing an awesome job in delivering his character...SP has some ways to go...

Don't know what to call but seems my shayri mostly comes out on IF LOL
I understand where all of you find self-mutilation disturbing and to extent you are right. But I am in field where I have seen it enough and know where it comes from ! The emotional pain that builds up inside, it's easier to self mutilate and temporarily feel better ! Whether we like it or not, that's how it works so I guess I can roll with it !

As far as dard being wajood, again until they don't reveal the past and show how deep his wounds are, he is going to look like self pitying victim type. Hence I said need to resolve this issue soon. From one perspective he looks like weak man not willing to move on from past but on other side can be afraid to let go of past with fear future may be no different so mind as well take pain on own rather than waiting for it ! Either way need to show it fully now !

I have said since Zaki character doesn't interest me too much I don't pay attention but yes dude is doing good job ! SP sure has lot to learn but she is decent !

Leesan-Sush--Bhavi

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhuz

Awesome post Sush and Shweta lovely collages and all the quotes of Mr. Spark Big smile
Love Adele but then who doesn't ...this is my sing along song in the carSmile
Sahir told Arzoo only because of one reason...in my mind...he loves the girl , he adores her and could not lie to her anymore...

I think he is hurting more than Arzoo but he is to able to hide it from the world.

As everybody pointed Zaki did the honorable thing ,.he was the man..without badmouthing or looking out for himself he consoled Arzoo..only somebody who has the purest form of good wishes for you will do it. I liked how Zaki had tears when consoling, it was as if he was feeling her pain. Nice touch!!

I too don't like self hurt but I also do not know how men think ...their emotional response is very different from us...this I see by raising boys and being married for so longTongue

I think when u can't chanelise emotional pain other forms come in force, symptoms of a lonely man, craving for affection love etc. Sahir fits the type.

Arzoo is in pain..got a jolt , life is not that rosy she should have known but she got carried away as we all..after all we r humans and there is that age when hormones just take over the brain cells...Shivya did fall Flat on that falling scene but overall for a newcomer she did an excellent job,

Ok I maybe in minority  but I enjoy Kurti apaa and Alvira game talk...I need to see why all of it is  happening ...why ka has so much of vested interest in not having Arzoo. I will be disappointed if they just do a Rebecca, I need a twist.

Harshad as Sahir is a casting coup...the boy can act though his hair is still awful Khuda ke liye koi tho meri awaz  sunae!

Ok Sush I am going to say on Hug..I differ...I think ...Tongue...I am in the same age group as u r or may be few years ahead so while growing up touch on opposite sex was not just there. I saw hug in usa and I hated it when somebody hugged me...but I go to India often..see the younger generation of my family...lot of Facebook photos have hugs , arms around kind of photos ...etc...and hugs do not have a sexual context to it. Coming to Arzoo, she is in love ..that too with a man who was some what dry  in his emotional response and the girl neded the hugs to feel his love, his arms around gave her security..remember fathers love and engagement in a girl child does wonder to her confidence and Arzoo doesn't have that...she has a fighting spirit but inside ..she craves for a love of man. 

And Lucknow is not that small city and educated folks are quite liberal...I will be in the city of nawabs in Feb Big smile

I am loving the show but molestation thing is not needed..I am with you Sush, can't watch graphic scenes..hope this attempt is very small time wise.

Probably Amreeka has changed me ..but I don't mind the previous wife alive..she is in coma ...as u age u realize ..happiness is not the pursuit of conformity but a a unique path and that path is never easy...let's see how's Saaz path shapes up...cvs have to close loops on various open fronts...

Bahut likh Diya...aaj...

Love 

Wow! Excellent post Madhu!!!Big smile

Adele is your favorite? This song is really nice...some others too...the woman has got talent...

Won't say more about self mutilation ...but just this...it is an unhealthy act ...committed by a man or a woman...that's not the way healthy men express grief either...

About the hug though...i probably didn't come across as I intended ...okay...with all the punjabi connections...I am very very used to frequent hugging...no romantic angle involved...but what I find odd is when Aarzoo...invites Sahir to tell him something...and before he can react...she just reaches our and hugs him...it just doesn't flow...the sequence that makes sense...she says something ...then he should respond...by a hug...it has to be back and forth..like a conversation...but here it is one way...and one way...because perhaps they wanted to show Sahir was still hesitating...in that case...MR. Director...the scene could have done without a hug...you see...when there is romance involved...hug takes a different meaning...and it is not a simple act...I think I am nitpicking...but it happens with me...when I don't "feel" the scene...so I guess that's the real issue...

I don't mind Zeenat alive...but she should be divorced/ out of his life...what I still have trouble digesting is...a wife who is alive and very much in his life...he being the care taker...and marriage to another woman...yes...some cultures allow it...obviously ...I am not used to that...and am not comfortable with the idea...

Edited by -Sush- - 31 December 2014 at 9:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuzLeesan

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Sush plz check PM Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan-Sush-

Go to top