First and foremost, Sush, I deeply apologize for dropping by so late. There were pretty heavy rains, power cuts and I barely managed to log in. Hope you do not mind the delay.
Well, Advance New Year wishes is how I would like to begin with friends
. Hope all of your have a wonderful year ahead.
Back to the show, looks like I missed quite a lot of action, loads of revelations, and most importantly the lovely discussions, Swetha's collages are a treat which cannot be skipped.
Okay, so following the initial policy which I believe helps keep things short,
1. The show is pretty tight with the narrations, has been quick with letting out thoughts, not dragging things, which is rare.
2. Shivya has improved and looks pretty with the new wardrobe. She looks a bit mature, carries off the new look really well. I remember calling her Tambu-wali aunty when the first promo aired
She is learning a lot from her co-actors, who seem to be complimenting each other really well.
3. Saahir did't reveal the bit where Zeenat is in a coma, which was deliberate. They both were shattered, maybe he wants Arzoo to find it out on her own, or even the entire secretive past. That could be one of the reasons for her to restore faith in love, know how heart-broken he was/is.
4. Zaki's character has been well thought out, hope Arzoo gets to know how he really feels about her.
5. Alvira should be clear as to why is dead-set on shipping SaAz, reassure Zaki he too could have a happy ending. Her motherly opinion isn't convincing enough.
1. The show should balance out the characters screen presence. Arzoo's family was missing quite some while, as well as Anam, Sarfaraaz Saab.
2. Does Anam know about the deal, Saahir's past etc? Would she use that to attain a mere VP position, hurt members of the Niyamat house? How far and deep would she go? I think she is yet to pursue her manipulative skills, prove she could be smarter than Kurti appa.
3. Rehmaan Sahib is here with a agenda, what exactly is it? His daughter's nikaah is secondary. I think he is here to double-cross Saahir on his deal, own Saiyaara/Niyamat house ultimately.
4. The khaarkhana incident's truth would be the reason Arzoo and her family temporary return to Lucknow. Stay away from the Chaudharys!
5. Saahir would not be able to fulfill Zeenat's promise, lose everything he has and realize that it doesn't matter in the end, Arzoo would be there to support him, maybe even forgive him, make him realize his true worth.
6. Sarfaraaz saab about hearing the nikaah proposal would force Arzoo to say yes,she wouldn't comply and maybe he teams up with Rehmaan Saab to overtake Saahir.
7. Zaki and Samairah should take a decision, tell the family what is really going on between them? Their decision is ultimately going to decide a lot of other heavily dependent things.
1. Zeenat isn't in a coma in the entire series, she wakes up, tells her side of the story.
2. Saahir self-punishes himself less.
3. Zaki becomes the VP and takes important decisions on behalf of Saahir, who might be busy with Zeenat's recovery overseas.
4. Kurti Aapa and Anam become well-wishers, rather than jodi-breakers.
Oh wow, just realized this way too long, I had promised myself to keep it precise, guess the mind wanders when it comes to possibilities.
I believe it is time to take leave,
Hope all of you have a joyful evening/night on this wonderful occasion,
Wishes for the forthcoming New Year,