Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sushpective: There is a side to you I never knew never knew.... (Page 2)

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I was waiting for it as will pen down before I hit bed Tongue
I loved the episode, sure all is out and stuff but mostly for what I had been asking - start full on self-destruction from Sahir !!! It is going to be intense and I will love it more !

So finally truth is out, whatever be the reason he let it all out ! I like first scene where he took steps back, in a way he prepared himself ! The time he said yes it was all just a show - you can see it was hard for him to say it, he swallowed some hard words and then let it out ! 

The minute Aarzoo heard 10 yrs of marriage, she breaks down, expected response. But just then like an impulse his hand raises, she stopped him and so did he ! When she asked him to go away, you see him taking heavy breathes, grinding teeths and those red eyes trying hard to stop tears !

Aarzoo breaking down, letting her pain out loudly was ok. I guess gal is new so will need some more time for such intense emotional scene. I also noticed too much make-up was there. Zaki consoling her was good. I do see great friendship and genuine care but that's it. Zaki didn't let out whole deal, game and gold digger matter was good. But also makes me wonder what exactly does Zaki think? He himself has said to sahir that he too knows Aarzoo isn't gold digger than why is he deceiving her. So what exactly does Zaki think as he has said many things Confused

Best scene for me Sahir coming back to his dark room. The game he started out, like I said he will win the game only by defeating himself. I guess Aarzoo was may be brave enough or actually has Zaki as friend who witnessed her breaking down; saw her heart breaking into pieces. But Sahir runs back to his darkness to hide away pieces of his heart, his pain, agony, guilt, desperate loss of love at his own hands !! Running after her image in his life, pain becoming his wajood; now that is what I love seeing. Until few minutes ago he was doing everything to hide away the truth and he walks himself and reveals it all ! 

But oh wait, did he truly reveal everything to Aarzoo? Did he even reveal all of his pain to his family, friend? Oh wait does he even has a friend or anyone in family knows to what extent he lives in immense pain? Most painful and also best scene was full on physical pain infliction on hand. Oh did I say HC is absolutely amazing !!! Clap His red eyes trying hard to keep tears in, shaking his body to hold on to pain only coming out through thick blood. 

What to say, khud hi dard de, khud hi faisla sunaye aur khud hi saza katte ! 

Alvira coming to ask him on matter, Sahir was so numb, putting on his businessman face. I was surprised Alvira was convinced so easy from his answer? Makes me wonder her planning and plotting was so weak or may be she is concerned abt matter at hand and deal with this matter later?

Glad Aarzoo went back and asked him why, yes why ! But then guess Sahir was ready for this, he was prepared to be questioned and ready with all the answers. This time he revealed even more, showed her exactly how this was just game and he is ruthless player out for win. All was just facade he says, was it really? Did he reveal it all to invite nothing but hatred from Aarzoo. Is that where he is going, get hatred from Aarzoo and also hate himself more because of it? 

Best lines from episode for me were "Ek aarzoo aayi thi, usse bhi maine durr kar diya" something like that ! So where all are crying due to heartbreak, I am loving it !! Tongue LOL

Few lines if I dare

Fir laut aaya apne virane me
Ghane andhere jaha raste dikhaye
khamoshiyon ke shor me jita hu
Narazgi khud se sheene me basaye
Khud se har pal nafrat nibhaye
Sirf dard ko hi apna wajood banaye
Muskhil se milli aarzoo ko durr bhagaye
Pyar se khud ko pare karte jaye
Jeena he mujko khud ko bar bar marne ke liye 
Chalna he mujhe bar bar girne ke liye

Edited by jay_bpm - 30 December 2014 at 7:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hpr123-Shwets--Sush-

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
SAHIR CAN TAKE HIS EX WIFE'S PROMISE AS HIS WHOLE WORLD AROUND IT BUT WHEN IT CAME TO ARZOO HE TORTURED HER TO THE CORE.SO SHE HAS TO GO THRO' THIS RAPE SO THAT WE CAN SEE SAHIR'S GUILTY CONCIOUS  .IF ZEENAT WAS IN ARZOO'S PLACE WOULD HE PUT HER THRO' SUCH A SITUATION NEVVVER .HE KEPT HER LIKE A QUEEN OF HIS HEART BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ARZOO HELL HAS TO BREAK OPEN ON HER THEN ONLY HIS WOUNDS WILL BE HEALED .ARZOO NEEDS TO DIE SO THAT SAHIR CAN SURVIVE AND GO BACK TO HIS COMA WIFE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Sush-

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Not all of the secret is out Sush...the factory burning is yet to be revealed...God save Sahir when that happens...I agree word to word with Redvoilet...I felt all that too as I was watching the episode...cried through today's epi...Allah knows kal ka epi kaise sahenge... Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarfLeesan-Shwets--Sush-

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Apt Song dedication Sush today. Love Adel. Big smile  My post today, not sure if many people will like it or not but want to pen it down the way I felt it.
If today's episode was to garner sympathy for Arzoo, why did Sahir take it away from me? If he cruelly burst her bubble, then why I could not feel her pain at all?Confused Right after she fell down, she lost me. I guess I will have to attribute it to SP's inexperience to carry such heavy duty scene. If I overlook it then yes, it was a sad day for Arzoo.Cry

I feel that not enough time has passed between love realization, declaration, rejection and betrayal. I mean it all just got wrapped up in what, just a matter of 2-3 days? At least that is how it feels. One needs time to get used to the feeling of being in love, being with the person you love, your interactions with that special someone at least for some significant time before heartbreak happens. It sounds heartless of me but I felt not enough time was spent on build up before it all unraveled. 

I applaud Zaki today for not maligning his brother to Arzoo though he had the perfect chance to do so. He did come across as a selfless friend who had Arzoo's good intentions at heart. All that is fine. However from here on, I would really like him to let Arzoo seek out his support rather than him invading her personal space. He needs to deal with Samaira fiasco first and foremost IMO. 

In the last scene, if I heard Sahir's dialogues correctly, he is explaining to Arzoo why he told the truth. However I feel, that is not (or should not be) the question Arzoo is asking. Tumse pyar ka natak kar kar ke thak gaya isi liye sach bola. Lekin pyar ka natak karne ki jaroorat hi kya thi in the first place?  Yes, you told her about all those mean things you did to her but she wants to know the reason behind them, not just list it down for her. I don't know if I missed something in that convo there.Or should I comment upon it tomorrow since the epi ended while the convo was in progress. Confused

No words from me will make justice to the excellent work Mr. Harshad Chopra is putting into Sahir's character.ClapClap

zam123Leesan-Shwets--Sush-

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

I have one question.
Why didn't Sahir answer her Q?

The Q was- Why did U do this to me? 

He never answered that!

He only told her how he had played the game...why...is a q he never answered...

Precap:  I am usually the one to shut my eyes and ears during such scenes...I totally avoid movies with such concepts however widely acclaimed they r...but this...

Of late, I am feeling something I never felt my entire life...I am actually conscious being in the lift with strangers...I don't feel safe....

...and I really found this incident very very relevant..Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

habs-Fedex--Shwets-Leesan-Sush-

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Clap A big round of applause for Shivya...I found her acting very natural.Embarrassed...Well directed scene...the episode belonged to Arzoo, for me...

aamnazuhaTaanuDeewani-Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

will be back ...

Sush ,

Perfect song by Adele Clap You nailed the post on Zaki Clap

I am glad Saahir was the one to lay it all out , Thank You CV's . I loved the fact Zaki didn't bad mouth his brother , comforts Arzoo what a friend ...I hope the CV's don't make Zaki's character grey ...

Zeenat won ...It's time CV's reveal Saahir's past . 

I am not connecting with Saahir's characterization ... the fault lies with the director and editor ...Saahir  goes to Alvira says, stop Zaki ... and next min decides to tell Arzoo his marital status doesn't make sense ...poor screenplay and editing . I want Lalit back ... 

Saahir's  dialogues were amazing ...

Tumharah dil hi nahi tuta hai Arzoo , saath mei mera dil bhi tootke bhikarh gaya hai 
Meineh zakaam tumeh diye hai per un zakamo ka daardh muhje bhi ho raha hai  
Ab ye dardh meri zindagi mera wajood bun jayega 

"Meri zindagi ne mujhe iss modh par aakar kada kar diya Kyun? " Kyun...

"Ek aarzoo aayi thi, usse bhi maine durr kar diya"

Shweta...first of all...excellent post and lovely collages...
You just killed if with your latest VM...so kudos my friend...!!!

Now ...

Sahir is complex...so far..I think I can relate to his character...even though I may not like some parts that I see...
LM...is missing...
So is the magic from romance...the confession scene, the birthday scene and all that was missing the charm...partly because we knew it was a play...but partly also because the director is not as good...
Have gone down this road of asking for Lalit back...he didn't come back last time...I was the one who left the show...so...not going down that path...no good...

Ok...about Sahirs dialogues...they are very deep...
But you see that's where I stop relating with the Shayar types...it is this self pitying...I have to live with this pain...I am doomed...and all that...

Snap out of if man...make a decision...you are making the previous wife have this hold on you...it is your mindset that is the problem...nothing else...
So would you please stop self mutilating and just get a grip!! Will ya!! 

Edited by -Sush- - 30 December 2014 at 8:48pm

habs-Shwets-Leesan

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

I have one question.
Why didn't Sahir answer her Q?

The Q was- Why did U do this to me? 

He never answered that!

He only told her how he had played the game...why...is a q he never answered...

Precap:  I am usually the one to shut my eyes and ears during such scenes...I totally avoid movies with such concepts however widely acclaimed they r...but this...

Of late, I am feeling something I never felt my entire life...I am actually conscious being in the lift with strangers...I don't feel safe....

...and I really found this incident very very relevant..Smile

Good question chick...
I think he didn't because he doesn't trust her...to make her his confidant ...and ask her to help...
Why do you think...he didn't? I am curious...

Tomorrow's episode...I think I am skipping...

Leesan-Shwets-chicksoup

Go to top