Nandini and FAB5

arathim IF-Dazzler
arathim
arathim

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
People did you notice like Jandi was favourite of all the Boys in F4...in BOF

Nandini has won over the Hearts of all the 3 boys in Fab 5

Dhruv:
She is his first love...currently his friend...its a bit painful and awkward for him due to her rejection but 
if push comes to shove...he will back her up under any circumstances...

Cool Cabira:
She has helped save his life along with Manik in Harshad attack incident.Earlier too she kept his secret.She is the only one in
the whole world that he can talk about Ragahav...she is the one who saved FAB5 from breaking...He is genuinely fond of her and cares about her...it can be seen in the way he talks to her...with a rare softness...

Manik Baba:
There is no need to explain for me...is there ...?
She is his LIFE...

I think Nandini might win over Mukti next...due to ABhi's illness...

Aaliya is a big question mark...Nandini is the LOVE of  Aaliya's Ex...and also the First Love of her Current Love Interest...No matter how we look at it...its very difficult for Aaliya to accept Nandu...

What say Friends...do you agree...?

Edited by arathim - 30 December 2014 at 6:41pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ksh_nswarobi1LifeGoesOn8seethaABCDesiGirl93Muggle_Diariesleanne_1983Srujana7.MaNanvani86Aliyagogoi--Ariana--sonia_1Sue101

shruti_b_b IF-Dazzler
shruti_b_b
shruti_b_b

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Hmmm nice analysis. Alya wil find it difficult initially bt due to rishab n dhruv's connection n attacks alya n nandu wil definitely bond wen dhrulya wil fall in love. And mukti n nandu will b close bcoz of abhi's illness. Dhruni toh wil always ve speacial frndship bonding n cabni has toh already started, dey teach each other abt love n manik- no need to explain. 

Edited by DHRUVLOVER - 30 December 2014 at 9:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arathimvani86--Ariana--

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
True that!
I think Dhruv is still unclear on his feelings on Nandini. In my earlier post I was thinking on that and felt that he likes the idea of being with a girl like Nandini, who will act like a shield to him and hide him from the world. Just like what Manik does. He kind of shies away and hides from the world, may be an inferiority complex due to his illness and also because Manik enables it. And yes, she is his friend now. 

Budding friendship between Cabir and Nandini is great. This is outside of Cabir's relationship with Nandini through Manik. They have their own thing going on. It was very evident in yesterday's episode where he gently teases her and call's her teacher. 

Manik, yeah, no need to explain..Big smile

With Mukhti, why do I get a feeling that Abhi and Nandini will pretend to date!! Nandini to make Manik take his medicine, like a revenge for Soha. Abhi will use this relationship to get to Mukhti. But anyway, I think Mukhti and Nandini will get close through Abhi. That is for sure.

And Alya,. Can't say for sure. She may accept Nandini because of Harshad. He may do something again and during the process, Alya may find acceptance in Nandini and hence their friendship may start. 

Love
MD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arathim

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top