India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

This is what I want to happen next...

Sujalthegreat Goldie
Sujalthegreat
Sujalthegreat

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
After Baldev gets proven innocent, I want Rajveer to get hanged. Bansuri to accept Veera seen as she'll be the one who clears Baldev's name. Also Gunjan to leave Ranvi seen as how many times Ranvi has wrongly insulted her veerji and then regretted it. Full stop Ranvi hates Baldev no matter what. Most of all Veera tells Ranvi to stuff himself because he himself will end their relationship. And then leave Ratan, Moti chaiji and Ranvi alone in the house in the pind. Ranvi has made too many rash decisions/mistakes that have cost him or will cost him dearly. Its a good job he wasn't elected as sarpanch. Also I would want Ratan to step down as sarpanch because she is also doing wrong. I would want Ratan to step Dian and hand it over to Baldev. Neither Ranvi or Ratan live up to the legacy of Sampooran Singh, where as Veera is, by supporting the truth...Baldev. I can see after getting married, Ratan will have some very harsh words to say to Veera seen as she isn't her biological daughter and it will wreck everything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjsMaaneetDeewangi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top