Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

veeba ss- i am hurt veera

munmuns11 Senior Member
munmuns11
munmuns11

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
TEASER.    

"baldev please forgive veerji. he is really sorry for accusing you of such a thing please" veera pleaded with baldev ."I cant veera. I really can't" baldev answered."but why putter?" balwant asked his son"yes veerji, why can't you forgive ranvi,chaiji, and rantan biji. They are not the only ones to think that you committed the murder. so why can't you just forgive them like like the rest" gunman asked her brother.after keeping quiet and not saying anything for about a minute,baldev finally answered her question."because I have forgiven them for so many things already gunjan, I have forgiven them for so many times in the past that I don't think I have it in me again to forgive..."

Edited by u12ae1029 - 30 December 2014 at 6:03pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pa24703987sanjanabaldev...Jammy...mehwishk13vintage_12zainabawoonNikki36

munmuns11 Senior Member
munmuns11
munmuns11

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
INDEX

Chapter 1:-
mansi_as18 IF-Rockerz
mansi_as18
mansi_as18

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:57am | IP Logged
nice start
Nikki36 IF-Dazzler
Nikki36
Nikki36

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Good start
munmuns11 Senior Member
munmuns11
munmuns11

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged
chapter 1 It was a day after nihaal death case has been solved and. baldev has been declared innocent while rajveer is in jail waiting to be hanged till death. Everyone in pritam pura is at baldev house to congratulate him. Ranvi and his family is also there but not to congratulate baldev but to apologise to him for having suspected him as the murderer of nihaal Singh. Ratan- please baldev putter, please we made a mistake in suspecting you please forgive us. Ranvi, chaiji and myself are feeling very ashamed of ourselfs that we ever believe it was you please.But baldev kept quiet without replaying to her, he was just looking at his tea cup. After passing of a few moments and it becoming very obvious that baldev is not going to respond to what rattan said, Ranvi spoke Ranvi- yes baldev please we are very sorry especially me. I know that I have hurt you a lot by misjudging you, but please forgive me. I am very embarrassed with all that happened. please baldev Chaiji- yes baldev putter please forgive and forget everything and let's move on with life. you can't go on been angry with your family forever you know.after a few moments of silence baldev. filnally spoke. Baldev - family hun? is it just now that you remember that we are family chaiji? But chaiji doesn't have and answer to baldevs question so she kept quiet and an awkward silence fell in the living room. Seeing as the silence is stretching, veera decided to break the silence saying Veera- baldev what are you saying? why are you talking like that?baldev - how am I talking veera? I am only saying the truth, stating facts. I can never forgive ranvi for that he has done to me even if I tried so it is better for you to leave before I say something that you won't like. veera- but what has veerji done that you are so bitter about him baldev - what has ranvi done you are asking me? asks me what has he not done ranvi- but I have apologized baldev and you forgave me then why are you talking like that? baldev- yes I can remember very well that you said sorry but you only did so to prove yourself great. veera- what are you saying baldev. listen veerji is not like that ... baldev- yeah veera your veerji is not like that I am the one who is wrong now too veera- no baldev that is not what I meant baldev - I know, but enough veera I am going to talk today and you all will listen

Edited by u12ae1029 - 11 January 2015 at 3:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vintage_12Nikki36

Nikki36 IF-Dazzler
Nikki36
Nikki36

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Nice update.

I hope he doesnt forgive them easily and they have to suffer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top