Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Upen (Page 2)

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipali13

his all BB friends praised him so much so now as sallu and others told him his outside image is not what his friends told him so he is emotionally down and think except  KT all r playing against him. u r right he need to change his thinking, instead of weak he need strong emotionally, mentally.  

Yes. The whole universe is concocting to keep him down from reaching up and getting what he rightfully deserves. Many forces at play here to make sure Upen Patel never succeeds in life. We have 24/7 operations with fully staffed personnel just to make sure it never happens.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtisabodedevsriyaSree.b

Aamina2013 IF-Dazzler
Aamina2013
Aamina2013

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IF-Reader

I dont reply so long to someones post, specially not to Upens, but seeing your effort in the post i want to give a genuine reply and might be the reason why he is hated.agree with u that he has to change in himself.. ]See the problem with him is he thinks everyone else, I mean all expect himself and KT are devil.. Only those two are saint and those who left were saint.. That's why he Thinks that he is allowed to joke on others but others can't joke on him, he is allowed to returns others gift but others can't return his gift.. He is allowed to nominate others but if others nominate him then its all over.. You see life doesn't work like this, and this is the reason I think why he is having a difficult time inside and outside (being hated soo much). He has to change that attitude of If " I do its ok, but u can't do the same to me".. "And I and KT are saint all other 7 contestant are evil. "

Otherwise ofc he is a human too, and has his own personality and has all the right to be loved, but with those point I mentioned its hell difficult, he has to change that. There isn't enough time to do that inside house now, as I think he will be coming out in coming days. Lets hope he makes that change inside himself after coming out :)

I appreciate your comments and agree with what you have said.
I love that he is loyal and genuine but equally hate the fact that he gets uptight and defensuve when things are not in his favour. He need stop thinking and believing that everyone is against him because the only person against him is himself. I hope he has awareness of all this now and like you said I hope he can work on it when he comes out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IF-Reader

Aamina2013 IF-Dazzler
Aamina2013
Aamina2013

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipali13

his all BB friends praised him so much so now as sallu and others told him his outside image is not what his friends told him so he isemotionally down and think exceptKT all r playing against him. u r right he need to change his thinking, instead of weak he need strong emotionally, mentally.

I agree. think he has a problem with feedback and sees it as criticism. He should see it as constructive feedback and believe in himself

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

goodydipali13

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aamina2013

I appreciate your comments, but I still have faith in this guy. And im not gonna over look his mistakes and rudeness but will still say that he is not perfect but is definitely misunderstood.

The day Upen Patel stops blaming the rest of the world, realizes his mistakes and takes responsibility of his actions is the day Upen Patel will be a changed man. It is none other but him who is the master of his fate, and the captain of his soul. Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

goodydevsriyaAamina2013GrumpyTheCat

sonalak Goldie
sonalak
sonalak

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
upen is a nice person.

Edited by sonalak - 30 December 2014 at 6:43pm

rajvtaAamina2013

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gangster-

Originally posted by TheBoss

Yes. As genuine as my Made in China Seiko watch. And no I'm not bashing him. Intact I appreciate your well thought post. But you wasted it on a wasted guy.
you bought made in china watch LOLis it showing time Even? Tongue

My watch is running just like his current times. Turbulent. 

Sree.b

shaz2009 IF-Stunnerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
For one to get far in life and embrace success or even be at peace of mind, one first needs to hve a positive thought process which Upen Patel lacks big time.When has Upen ever been positive towards anyone in the house or even been happy for anyone wholeheartedly?Never!
Every WKW when another is told they are going great or doing well,Upens facial expressions and body language are a dead give away... that he's not happy...he's insecure because it's not him getting the praises but more why should another be more praise worthy than him.Also whenever he is criticised he takes it in a very bad way.If he had any positivity in him or any sense,he would take constructive criticism and try to better himself as a person.But no...Upen Patel thinks he knws it all... and no one should hve the audacity to advise him or criticise him.He just stays stuck on a rut and won't budge endlessly arguing his point when his point has no concrete base to be argued over in the first place.He becomes so adamant on whatever point he's trying to make that he even on May occasions has been out rightly rude and disrespectful towards even the host.im not saying that he should be worshipping the host because he's a big star...but come on...if one is trying to get you heading in the right direction... atleast  listen and then present whatever argument you have in a civil manner!The other obnoxious thing about him is,he never takes a joke or banter sportingly whenever he is at the receiving end of it ...and his idea of a joke are always out rightly sinister and inhumane but he thinks it's funny so everyone else should feel the same.Dead
There are way too many negative traits Upen Patel consists of that I can go on all day...but this post has become long enough already so will leave it at that, but will add nonetheless a very well written post but wasted in vain on e one who isn't worth the hassle!

devsriyaTheBoss

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Idk what the issue is but I know Upen is a good guy at heart and he has my support!

rajvta

Go to top