Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
He's deluded and creates confusion - i'll post something tomorrow have a look. 
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Upen is a genuine guy loyal to his friends and at the same time a pretty smart player who can take on his opponents like a boss. Thing is both Karishma and Upen get demoralised by the biased host every week. Karishma had her breaking point during WKW & Upen is venting out his frustration in this manner. They just need a moral boost, hope they do once Sallu is out. He is definitely the best male remaining in the house.
sonalak thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Please give a read to one of my threads. Im pretty sure you wouldn't feel the same way about him again.

my opinion about upen is still same even after reading the post as it is based on bb episodes. upen is only friend the housemates have in bb house whenever their so called friends ditch them for the game.

Originally posted by: sonalak

my opinion about upen is still same even after reading the post as it is based on bb episodes. upen is only friend the housemates have in bb house whenever their so called friends ditch them for the game.

Can I please have your number? I mean no disrespect. You can really take him under your wing and show him the right way.
WreckLass thumbnail
He is Upen! He is like the epitome of golden heart, genuine person, perfect human being, and awesome soul who means nooo harm whatsoever to anyone. His words are like pure honey...his thoughts are sweet fragrance and his looks are Divine tht even the Greek Gods are nothing compared to him.❤️
I Sway on ma Modda , i wasn Tontin' 😎
sonalak thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Can I please have your number? I mean no disrespect. You can really take him under your wing and show him the right way.</font>

why are u getting personal.ur points finished kya?
Because you didn't see that its not just the housemates. His family ditched him too. So did any stable girlfriends. But you just think its only limited to the show. He might need a new victim. A new support system to lean onto. Sometimes we need to be the change we wish to be and help out another human being and lend them a hand.
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He is full of negativity right now...he needs to be humble n lil arrogant otherwise he is fine.
Richa.j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
He has an exceptionally large ego which limits his ability to learn in changing circumstances.he isnit bad but emotionally  weak person..he should get evicted now.