Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: dipali13

his all BB friends praised him so much so now as sallu and others told him his outside image is not what his friends told him so he isemotionally down and think exceptKT all r playing against him. u r right he need to change his thinking, instead of weak he need strong emotionally, mentally.

I agree. think he has a problem with feedback and sees it as criticism. He should see it as constructive feedback and believe in himself
Originally posted by: Aamina2013

I appreciate your comments, but I still have faith in this guy. And im not gonna over look his mistakes and rudeness but will still say that he is not perfect but is definitely misunderstood.

The day Upen Patel stops blaming the rest of the world, realizes his mistakes and takes responsibility of his actions is the day Upen Patel will be a changed man. It is none other but him who is the master of his fate, and the captain of his soul. πŸ‘πŸΌ
sonalak thumbnail
upen is a nice person.Edited by sonalak - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Gangster-

you bought made in china watch πŸ˜†is it showing time Even? πŸ˜›

My watch is running just like his current times. Turbulent. 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
For one to get far in life and embrace success or even be at peace of mind, one first needs to hve a positive thought process which Upen Patel lacks big time.When has Upen ever been positive towards anyone in the house or even been happy for anyone wholeheartedly?Never!
Every WKW when another is told they are going great or doing well,Upens facial expressions and body language are a dead give away... that he's not happy...he's insecure because it's not him getting the praises but more why should another be more praise worthy than him.Also whenever he is criticised he takes it in a very bad way.If he had any positivity in him or any sense,he would take constructive criticism and try to better himself as a person.But no...Upen Patel thinks he knws it all... and no one should hve the audacity to advise him or criticise him.He just stays stuck on a rut and won't budge endlessly arguing his point when his point has no concrete base to be argued over in the first place.He becomes so adamant on whatever point he's trying to make that he even on May occasions has been out rightly rude and disrespectful towards even the host.im not saying that he should be worshipping the host because he's a big star...but come on...if one is trying to get you heading in the right direction... atleast  listen and then present whatever argument you have in a civil manner!The other obnoxious thing about him is,he never takes a joke or banter sportingly whenever he is at the receiving end of it ...and his idea of a joke are always out rightly sinister and inhumane but he thinks it's funny so everyone else should feel the same.🀒
There are way too many negative traits Upen Patel consists of that I can go on all day...but this post has become long enough already so will leave it at that, but will add nonetheless a very well written post but wasted in vain on e one who isn't worth the hassle!

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Idk what the issue is but I know Upen is a good guy at heart and he has my support!
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Idk what the issue is but I know Upen is a good guy at heart and he has my support!

I sway on my mutha, try and live one week with that dude and you will drop him back where you picked him from. He's just like that cute puppy that you all want to take home, groom and fix him up. But sooner then later you realise its a lost cause. He will literally suck the life out of you.
Edited by TheBoss - 9 years ago
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheBoss

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The day Upen Patel stops blaming the rest of the world, realizes his mistakes and takes responsibility of his actions is the day Upen Patel will be a changed man. It is none other but him who is the master of his fate, and the captain of his soul.πŸ‘πŸΌ</font>

πŸ‘
Well said..he need to do dat
Originally posted by: sonalak

upen is a nice person.

Please give a read to one of my threads. Im pretty sure you wouldn't feel the same way about him again.

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
good guy in the wrong game..
he is not cut out for BB 

Here things like loyalty and genuineness get you kicked out

MPO