India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Upen

Aamina2013 IF-Dazzler
Aamina2013
Aamina2013

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
I started to comment on one of the posts but then realised this is going to be a long one so decided to make a separate post in it.

Upen is a genuine guy and wears his heart on his sleeve. I don't think he is a bad person at all but shows that he is not affected by anything, but in reality he is and his behaviour in the last few weeks is the proof.

Emotions affect the way our body functions and they motivate every single of our actions which include good and bad ones.
In upen's case, he has very little self worth and is dependant on his family and close ones for support. From these people he experiences and feels a sense of worth.
In bb After all his friends left one by one he is feeling uncertain of himself and his value, as he seems to have been reliant on others. At this moment Only person he feels a connection with is karishma, as she has been a part of the bedroom gang with the other housemates like Arya and soni who he was more close to.
The gift he gifted her said it all. He basically exposed his vulnerability to her and expected her to handle it.
Obviously it's his issue and not hers. karishma is not reacting or reciprocating the emotions and gestures what he is expecting or is used to getting from his loved ones, hence he is snappy and frustrated with her most of the time.

Upen is at a stage where he can't see beyond his emotions, but at the same time he is not acknowledging them and instead is coming across as irritable and short tempered. Believing everyone is against him when it's not the case.
I was happy to see today that he at least acknowledged the problem with karishma and shared how he is feeling. I just wish he was a bit more honest with himself and see that he himself is causing himself heartache and it's not others.
He needs to use his emotion as his strength and not his weakness and not drop all his defences so that he becomes susceptible to people walking over him.

I really hope he can become emotionally stronger again which requires resilience. He shouldn't be afraid to be proud of himself, but needs to stop depending on others to feel good about himself and stop himself from engaging into petty fights and trying to intimidate others as he is obviously trying to overcompensate his lack of confidence for the sake of it. By doing this he is only being untrue to himself and disappointing his fans.
I want to see the emotionally strong Upen back.

Please no bashing, I request.

Edited by Aamina2013 - 30 December 2014 at 5:48pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

uvasagZaeemRazapurpleymatterrajvtaIF-ReadersonalakliberiangirlLove-u-allTheBossGauahargeous_N

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Yes. As genuine as my Made in China Seiko watch. And no I'm not bashing him. Intact I appreciate your well thought post. But you wasted it on a wasted guy. You have to take a step back and see the bigger picture.

-- Hes almost 35
-- Jobless
-- Penniless
-- Doesn't live with parents
-- Unmarried, no stable girlfriend
-- No loyal friends

Now coming back to the BiggBoss house. Things aren't looking too good either for him. Everything he touches turns to dust. Most of people I know strongly dislike him. The house mates themselves find him a major bore and a waste of breath. It cannot be that the whole universe is scheming against him. Maybe, just maybe its just him?

Overall paints a pretty bleak picture in whats wrong with him.

Edit: Your post deserves my respect hence I wouldn't just pass a snarky comment and it compelled me to elaborate further.

Edited by TheBoss - 30 December 2014 at 6:23pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuresh.pshezzaniki89-Jalebii-awoonsArtisabodejustforlaughsdevsriyaTheGunnerIF-Readeraks_gamerPerfection25Annie-Sree.bAamina2013liberiangirlLove-u-all9tankisweetsugar13WreckLassSiddhi_ZanduBaaMJupiters_Cockshaz2009carisma2-Mr.CooL-

Aamina2013 IF-Dazzler
Aamina2013
Aamina2013

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Yes. As genuine as my Made in China Seiko watch. And no I'm not bashing him. Intact I appreciate your well thought post. But you wasted it on a wasted guy.

I appreciate your comments, but I still have faith in this guy. And im not gonna over look his mistakes and rudeness but will still say that he is not perfect but is definitely misunderstood.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allTheBoss

-Mr.CooL- IF-Addictz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bLove-u-all9tanki

-Mr.CooL- IF-Addictz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

9tanki IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughs

IF-Reader Senior Member
IF-Reader
IF-Reader

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
I dont reply so long to someones post, specially not to Upens, but seeing your effort in the post i want to give a genuine reply and might be the reason why he is hated.agree with u that he has to change in himself.. ]See the problem with him is he thinks everyone else, I mean all expect himself and KT are devil.. Only those two are saint and those who left were saint.. That's why he Thinks that he is allowed to joke on others but others can't joke on him, he is allowed to returns others gift but others can't return his gift.. He is allowed to nominate others but if others nominate him then its all over.. You see life doesn't work like this, and this is the reason I think why he is having a difficult time inside and outside (being hated soo much). He has to change that attitude of If " I do its ok, but u can't do the same to me".. "And I and KT are saint all other 7 contestant are evil. "

Otherwise ofc he is a human too, and has his own personality and has all the right to be loved, but with those point I mentioned its hell difficult, he has to change that. There isn't enough time to do that inside house now, as I think he will be coming out in coming days. Lets hope he makes that change inside himself after coming out :)

Edited by IF-Reader - 30 December 2014 at 6:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niki89ArtisabodedevsriyaSree.bAamina2013Love-u-allTheBossSiddhi_

dipali13 IF-Dazzler
dipali13
dipali13

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
his all BB friends praised him so much so now as sallu and others told him his outside image is not what his friends told him so he is emotionally down and think except  KT all r playing against him. u r right he need to change his thinking, instead of weak he need strong emotionally, mentally.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleymatterAamina2013Love-u-all

Go to top