Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

I Noticed 1 Thing N Im sure u al did 2.. (Page 2)

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenu7

Aditi..i bet..after gauna..or in date..pratap will be open and ajab will be all shy ROFL your wish will be fullfilled soon ...
And awsm post...yup pratap get electric shock yestrday ROFL

Thankz 4 appreciatingHug i hope ur correct LOLluv 2 c him like datTongue

_BleuNoir_ IF-Sizzlerz
_BleuNoir_
_BleuNoir_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi37

Originally posted by meenu7

Aditi..i bet..after gauna..or in date..pratap will be open and ajab will be all shy ROFL your wish will be fullfilled soon ...
And awsm post...yup pratap get electric shock yestrday ROFL

Thankz 4 appreciatingHugi hope ur correctLOLluv 2 c him like datTongue

Haha...i already cooked my pulav ROFL ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi37

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsm123

omg you took exact same words right from my mouth on exact same points,howLOL
pratap is taking revengeWink preleap though ajab was shy and all but she made him devdas and he proposed her 2-3 times like in may and augLOL after beloing of 100 kgs of papads ajab said yes,yes i will marry u,and i was like arrey she didn't say once only that i love u before and after marriage also.once only she just said aap hume acche lagate hain and next moment she pushed him from cliff by saying that marry phoolDeadso its badala time of pratapWink
jokes apart but i was so surprised with pratap's behaviour yesterday.when ajab came near to him,he was so shy and i was like she is ur wife chance pe dance kar loWink but no he didn'tConfusedand ajab was full onWink the way she threw her chunari,i was like she is having dumLOLagar yahi haal raha toh inki SR ka najara kuch aur hi hogaWinkLOLomg my thoughts are going wild i have to breakLOL but really i have high expectations of niceWink praja romance so pratap chodo all shyness and come back in ur old avatarLOL
Datz called a same thinkingWinkLOLya I remember dat torture of pushing poor pratap into dat so called marriageSleepyBut thankz 2 d strong will of pratap thenLOL but same scenario applied 2 ajab 2dayLOL hope we'll c soon our dearest flirty pratap back LOLWinkHope dat SR happens soon wana c wat u imaginedWinkLOLc now u transferred ur wildness in meLOL

Edited by aditi37 - 31 December 2014 at 8:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rashi04dsm123

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazypheonix008

I agree with Dhanashree. Pratap is taking revenge LOL also on a serious note  he's a gentleman and he was aware that Ajab thought she's only dreaming so he won't take advantage of that
Hmmm...I'm imagining  pratap's revenge LOL sorry I can't he's Al shy calm n compose personalityLOL May b He's planning 4 dis n end up doing dis Hugo my ajab datz my revenge a tight hugLOLLOL

Edited by aditi37 - 31 December 2014 at 8:19am
prishna_fan IF-Rockerz
prishna_fan
prishna_fan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Don't why seeing pratap silent all the scene It reminded me the song "Teri meri khamoshiyan" lol LOL but this time it was just "meri khamoshiyan" ROFL

aditi37

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:50am | IP Logged
grt post dear!
yup its role reversal for sure... :D :D

but that can be explained... well time changes everything.. all these years Pratap has learnt to keep his emotions under his control, lead a dull personal life (with ajab n raani maa missing he has become totally different person)
Ajab meanwhile, has loved him truly and all those years of desperation, devotion n love have changed her into a dev-dasi.. so thus the change. my pov..

anyways now that praja r together.. we can hope to see a glimpse of flirty pratap soon again.. 

Awesome post again.. those were some golden praja/rosal days yar.. post-leap tho there was only separation till now! lets c.. kya hota hai ab ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vvsarithaaditi37

bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged
so true. nice post. now ajab is after pratap. previously she we all were complaining is she even in love with prata or what LOL as she was giving other work full importance.
pratap is copy of little ajab completely under control and SM is doing great job. love the way he half smile at ajab.

aditi37

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishna_fan

Don't why seeing pratap silent all the scene It reminded me the song "Teri meri khamoshiyan" lol LOL but this time it was just "meri khamoshiyan" ROFL
I wud say khamoshiyan giving company 2 sanaata 4 pratapLOLpoor guy got a tight electric shock naLOL

Go to top