Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya in black..Abhi vs Pragya (Page 2)

sudanindia2014 IF-Dazzler
sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deefan

I think they fixed her hair and flowers for the final shoot, it looked strange before but love her sari, I think the final look will be great.

A step up from the daily uniforms for sure!!

yes dee  and the most important thing is that she will affect Abhi and that what she want and what we are waiting for Wink

Edited by sudanindia2014 - 01 January 2015 at 3:14am

-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudanindia2014

Mishti ..believe me I did it ..I bought about 3 or 4 comfortable and practical shirts in my early days in my job ..same style different colors and i was so comfortable ..but I think no one notice as I wear a white coat over my cloths in work ..so  Wink
Yup in real life I agree but on a show it gets boring.
U see Bulbul Aaliyah and Tanu they get to wear variety daily. Then why not Pragya?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudanindia2014

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhigya24

Mishti ..believe me I did it ..I bought about 3 or 4 comfortable and practical shirts in my early days in my job ..same style different colors and i was so comfortable ..but I think no one notice as I wear a white coat over my cloths in work ..so  Wink
U see Bulbul Aaliyah and Tanu they get to wear variety daily. Then why not Pragya?
 I think that is what Pragya is . She is supposed to be simple with little fashion sense and supposed to be average (plain ) looking. It was in Sarla's interview some day say it takes effort to make someone pretty turn below-average looking.

sudanindia2014

sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhigya24

Emm I think Pragya is disappointed in her marriage from her first night so she become indifferent and have zero desire to impress her husband or show that she care about his relationship with his super model girl friend..I know she is supposed to do it for herself but it is obvious she put people in her life before her self always...this is what I always get from the way she look in her every day look ..but I do not no why the makers of the KKB choose the (same outfit different color policy) to show that...budget issues may be LOL
...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Nuha dear..
Great post !

sudanindia2014

sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lasyap3

Nuha dear..
Great post !

Thanks lasy ..didn't see you since last year ...wish you a very happy new year Big smile

...Dexterity...

...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lasyap3

Nuha dear..
Great post !

Thanks lasy ..didn't see you since last year ...wish you a very happy new year Big smile
Wish you a happy new year too !! Actually little busy in examsSmile
abhigya2003 Groupbie
abhigya2003
abhigya2003

Posted: 01 April 2015 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

I'm the last person to speak when it comes to fashion... I'm worse than Pragya at her worst Cry... give me any outfit comfortable and covering and I will be ready to jump in and live happily ever after LOL...some one in the IF said " who will wear the same outfit in different colors" and I was like ...guilty Embarrassed ..another one said "every one hate uniforms" and I was like ..I don't Blushing ..If the fashion police was for real they will not arrest me they will shoot me on sight LOL..but nevertheless and in spite of my big fat criminal record... here I am attempt to commit yet another fashion crime by talking about (Abhigya in black) ..I'm sorry and I promise I will make it quick and clean with minimum suffering ..just my impressions
Abhi...almost every body was crazy about him ..he looked very dashing in black and even I can see he was such a vision...
Pragya... although to see Pragya in black was one of the most expressed wishes in KKB forum...it seems that every body is disappointed by her look ... I'm not Big smile ..I liked her look in general.. and even the flowers in her hair looked nice when I catch her profile... yes she didn't dressed to kill but she looked different and cute in her own simple way...I know she is wearing a Sari, but she looked Spanish to me.. may be it is the combination of black and red and the flowers in her hair..I don't no, but this was my first impression ..I can even see her dancing with Abhi  on the song from the " drinking episodes"        " senorita"
well... Abhi vs Pragya : I think it is fair to wait and see Pragya first but  it is obvious that Abhi will over-shined her.. it's OK he is a rockstar.. it is easy for him..she had to make an effort and I think that deserve an appreciation Thumbs Up 
Guilty as charged Embarrassed I'm with u on this one Big smile especially about the fashion police and the comfy clothes I'm sooo  up for that u should see how I dressed when I went on a long drive with my bf I was wearing sweatpants a XXL T shirt and over that his huge hoodie and flip flops that I usually wear on the beach then the rain started to fall when we stopped for ice cream in the park and we got all muddy when we ran back to the car u shold have seen usEmbarrassedBig smileLOL

sudanindia2014

Go to top