India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya in black..Abhi vs Pragya

sudanindia2014 IF-Dazzler
sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I'm the last person to speak when it comes to fashion... I'm worse than Pragya at her worst Cry... give me any outfit comfortable and covering and I will be ready to jump in and live happily ever after LOL...some one in the IF said " who will wear the same outfit in different colors" and I was like ...guilty Embarrassed ..another one said "every one hate uniforms" and I was like ..I don't Blushing ..If the fashion police was for real they will not arrest me they will shoot me on sight LOL..but nevertheless and in spite of my big fat criminal record... here I am attempt to commit yet another fashion crime by talking about (Abhigya in black) ..I'm sorry and I promise I will make it quick and clean with minimum suffering ..just my imressions
Abhi...almost every body was crazy about him ..he looked very dashing in black and even I can see he was such a vision...
Pragya... although to see Pragya in black was one of the most expressed wishes in KKB forum...it seems that every body is disappointed by her look ... I'm not Big smile ..I liked her look in general.. and even the flowers in her hair looked nice when I catch her profile... yes she didn't dressed to kill but she looked different and cute in her own simple way...I know she is wearing a Sari, but she looked Spanish to me.. may be it is the combination of black and red and the flowers in her hair..I don't no, but this was my first impression ..I can even see her dancing with Abhi  on the song from the " drinking episodes"        " senorita"
well... Abhi vs Pragya : I think it is fair to wait and see Pragy first but  it is obvious that Abhi will over-shined her.. it's OK he is a rockstar.. it is easy for him..she had to make an effort and I think that deserve an appreciation Thumbs Up 

Edited by sudanindia2014 - 30 December 2014 at 5:14pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Karen7731meatie_2abhigya2003mahabirf25aishrayforeverlazyMsTiara--simmi--...Dexterity...-Piku-smalaSharlene1410deefanadventure_gurlkubarevivkriti

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Nuha...cute...
Yes she looked Spanish due to her hair and flowers in it and the colour combination I think Black Red...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudanindia2014Fanaah

bhanu_frn Groupbie
bhanu_frn
bhanu_frn

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged
HI Nuha, Happy New Year dear... Yes she looks like senorita but with less frills in the dress.LOL

sudanindia2014kubare

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I think they fixed her hair and flowers for the final shoot, it looked strange before but love her sari, I think the final look will be great.

A step up from the daily uniforms for sure!!

sudanindia2014kubare

-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Nuha this is a very sweet and cute post.
Pragya no doubt looks stunning but ya same dress different colors are a NO from my side dudu2.gif

Pragya  during the August end episodes in black Saree she looked stunning.

ZRA black she looked good as well and even now in new year party. But ya the flowers were a bit oout off place according to me.
My conclusion is Shabbir & Sriti look good no matter what they wear. They are the best Embarrassed

sudanindia2014kubare

sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhigya24

Nuha this is a very sweet and cute post.
Pragya no doubt looks stunning but ya same dress different colors are a NO from my side dudu2.gif

Pragya  during the August end episodes in black Saree she looked stunning.

ZRA black she looked good as well and even now in new year party. But ya the flowers were a bit oout off place according to me.
My conclusion is Shabbir & Sriti look good no matter what they wear. They are the best Embarrassed

Mishti ..believe me I did it ..I bought about 3 or 4 comfortable and practical shirts in my early days in my job ..same style different colors and i was so comfortable ..but I think no one notice as I wear a white coat over my cloths in work ..so  Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Nuha...cute...
Yes she looked Spanish due to her hair and flowers in it and the colour combination I think Black Red...

Yey Krish thanks for saying this so I'm not a total hopeless case ..and can get something right regarding fashion... well I think  Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanu_frn

HI Nuha, Happy New Year dear... Yes she looks like senorita but with less frills in the dress.LOL

hi buddy ..happy new year to you too...
well ..she is Pragya any more frills she will fly LOL

Go to top