Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is KARANs estranged wife JENNIFER dating co-star? (Page 8)

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcdreamy.

This is why I don't think it's true cos she told us how they're good friends now anyway and so that interview of her Gautam was no surprise lol but then again who knows what goes on in their life so anything cld happen LOL
yeah, she did seem to talk of him in a very friendly way so i really dont think its true lol. but at the same time i'm not gonna say its false, cos we learnt our lesson that we never truly know what goes on in a celebs life, even though some people seem to think they own them ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mcdreamy.-Swetha-

mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Yeah plus even if it's true idec cos we're defs done with ther personal lives lol but I do miss that day :(

chainreaction.-Swetha-

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Yeah plus even if it's true idec cos we're defs done with ther personal lives lol but I do miss that day :(
i really don't care who she dates anymore LOL i'm done with shipping people offscreen, i'm just glad to see her happy <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HydroxyGroupmcdreamy.-Swetha-

mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chainreaction.

i really don't care who she dates anymore LOL i'm done with shipping people offscreen, i'm just glad to see her happy <3

Me too <333 Like finally she's interacting with others like normal ppl wld LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HydroxyGroupchainreaction.-Swetha-

HydroxyGroup IF-Rockerz
HydroxyGroup
HydroxyGroup

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chainreaction.

Originally posted by _Ank_

LOL yea gr did mentioned wen ask about Jen n him not being friends that he is still in touch with her in London...n during London the fans who met Jen..while interacting with them Jen did mentioned that gr n she r friends now..he is a sweet guy..but sometimes can b an idiot... N since he is older than her n experienced more so he gives advice to Jen..

she even said indirectly that it was her mistake that she ran into relationship so early of her age n got married... So its pretty obvious that she will take her time to get into relationship again..BR]
As of now m enjoying my old jenni..who used to have lots of fun with her friends...n m glad that she is enjoying her life again Big smile

yeah she had told us that they're much better friends now than they were when the show was on air and he gives her advice cos he's her seniorLOLshe said he's an idiot like in a jokey way cos he does masti..but he's a nice guy!! tbh we never know, and i'm not gonna laugh off articles cos i have done so in the past and they've been true ROFL it doesnt seem likely to me BUT WE SHALL SEE

This is why I don't think it's true cos she told us how they're good friends now anyway and so that interview of her Gautam was no surprise lol but then again who knows what goes on in their life so anything cld happen LOL
yea anything can happen...n with time ppl changes n there opinions n views changes too... Anything can happen in a min n it must be more than 15 days that u guys met her LOL its not like some full fledge affair..lol but even if its bit true then it must b initial stage...lol n most of all r almost done wid d real life shipping of our celeb...lol so they can do whatever they want... As of now I want to see the actress Jennifer winget more... During her marriage her married life really overshadowed her career..n she was to blame for it too...but now pretty glad that she is back in action again.. But I really hope being human that she would not have lost all faith in certain relationship...coz that's not good thing..

mcdreamy.-Swetha-

HydroxyGroup IF-Rockerz
HydroxyGroup
HydroxyGroup

HydroxyGroup IF-Rockerz
HydroxyGroup
HydroxyGroup

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Lol the true story... Din expect this nice article from TCthat to from gossip corner

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcdreamy.

mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
 ROFLROFL I think I'll just sit back and laugh now 

Go to top