Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is KARANs estranged wife JENNIFER dating co-star? (Page 7)

Harhu Newbie
Harhu
Harhu

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcdreamy.

Originally posted by nkapoor-0

Why shouldn't I blame him for Jen's attitude when I know that was the reason plus i can go around blaming who I want. Not your problem LOL
how do u know may I ask!? How hypocritical of u to call other people blind!? Look at yourself first! I can also blame jen for KSG's bad behaviour towards Sj! I also know it was because of jen! She was a jealous wife!

I KNOW Big smile lmfao you make me laugh ROFL Grover's behaviour was anything but bad with surbhi, the guy used to flirt with her 24/7 LOL

@nkapoor, Grover never did  bad behaviour with Surbhi and yes he used to do flirt with her but when Jennifer was there with him, he started ignored Surbhi LOL  once a fan gifted him a cup ,there was a pic of him and his other co-star and ksg said he can't take this gift to home (that time he was newly wed to Jennifer) and on other hand KSG openly said that he don't want any physical contact between his wife and her co-star (even if it's acting) . so Both Karan and Jennifer were insecure from each-others co-stars . after broke up with KSG Jennifer becomes friend with Gautam and clicked pics with Surbhi and KSG also starts doing flirt openly with Bips . In insecurity matter both Hubby-wifey were same ROFL

Edited by Harhu - 31 December 2014 at 9:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jalebi_AaliyaZaintastahninSanjana4Rajeevlovely_ladyAyeChavanni-Swetha-

mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Why shouldn't I blame him for Jen's attitude when I know that was the reason plus i can go around blaming who I want. Not your problem LOL
how do u know may I ask!? How hypocritical of u to call other people blind!? Look at yourself first! I can also blame jen for KSG's bad behaviour towards Sj! I also know it was because of jen! She was a jealous wife!

I KNOW Big smile lmfao you make me laugh ROFL Grover's behaviour was anything but bad with surbhi, the guy used to flirt with her 24/7 LOL
spoken like a true blind fan! U still didn't answer me how the hell do u know!? Do u live with jen or gautam!? Or KSG!? Ask a kabhi fan, they have intense hatred for jen for a reason LOL according to them she never acknowledge Sj and was rude with her always, and KSG stayed clear of Sj and even left Qh because of her too! (That is their opinion---but even they can say that it is the truth! They even claimed to have sources got a 1000 pms from all of them) anyway it is ok stay on ur high horse I am gonna stop this nonsense talk with u and change myself in the new year! BYE!

LOL please I don't need to go asking different fandoms what their opinions are about their couple or what they're assuming. I'd rather believe what I've seen myself and from their billion interviews they were more than comfortable with each other so I don't need to ask anyone. And for the record I can blame/bash/like/dislike anyone I want! I don't have to give reasons to anyone or start explaining how and why I know. So go phangurl about Grover and leave me to my "bashing". PEACE Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PhitteMuhTeraScreamForMeruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Your blind as well...and a hypocrite. Yes Jennifer tends to not get over friendly with co stars but at least she had the decency to sort her differences with Gautam, and from what I've seen Jen hasn't always been rude towards SJ...some videos I've seen she was decent with her. KSG was also an insecure nincompoop who had the balls to romance with Surbhi, but didn't have the balls to see Jennifer romancing with Gautam. And now is playing the victim card. What a tool.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScreamForMe-Pooja-mcdreamy.

-QueenBee- Groupbie
-QueenBee-
-QueenBee-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Why should Mr X only be allowed to gulcharrey urao, it would only be fair if Jenny had the chance too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Your blind as well...and a hypocrite. Yes Jennifer tends to not get over friendly with co stars but at least she had the decency to sort her differences with Gautam, and from what I've seen Jen hasn't always been rude towards SJ...some videos I've seen she was decent with her. KSG was also an insecure nincompoop who had the balls to romance with Surbhi, but didn't have the balls to see Jennifer romancing with Gautam. And now is playing the victim card. What a tool.

The woman brought her nephew on sets just so he could meet surbhi yet she was insecure LOL of course!! Neither did she ever pass any comments like oh I see how many "fingers touch" in their romantic scenes unlike ksg LOL
chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
i find these posts so entertaining ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PhitteMuhTeralovely_ladyScreamForMemcdreamy.-Swetha-

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ank_

LOL yea gr did mentioned wen ask about Jen n him not being friends that he is still in touch with her in London...n during London the fans who met Jen..while interacting with them Jen did mentioned that gr n she r friends now..he is a sweet guy..but sometimes can b an idiot... N since he is older than her n experienced more so he gives advice to Jen..

she even said indirectly that it was her mistake that she ran into relationship so early of her age n got married... So its pretty obvious that she will take her time to get into relationship again..BR]
As of now m enjoying my old jenni..who used to have lots of fun with her friends...n m glad that she is enjoying her life again Big smile
yeah she had told us that they're much better friends now than they were when the show was on air and he gives her advice cos he's her senior LOL she said he's an idiot like in a jokey way cos he does masti..but he's a nice guy!! tbh we never know, and i'm not gonna laugh off articles cos i have done so in the past and they've been true ROFL it doesnt seem likely to me BUT WE SHALL SEE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HydroxyGroup-Swetha-

mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chainreaction.

Originally posted by _Ank_

LOL yea gr did mentioned wen ask about Jen n him not being friends that he is still in touch with her in London...n during London the fans who met Jen..while interacting with them Jen did mentioned that gr n she r friends now..he is a sweet guy..but sometimes can b an idiot... N since he is older than her n experienced more so he gives advice to Jen..

she even said indirectly that it was her mistake that she ran into relationship so early of her age n got married... So its pretty obvious that she will take her time to get into relationship again..BR]
As of now m enjoying my old jenni..who used to have lots of fun with her friends...n m glad that she is enjoying her life again Big smile

yeah she had told us that they're much better friends now than they were when the show was on air and he gives her advice cos he's her seniorLOLshe said he's an idiot like in a jokey way cos he does masti..but he's a nice guy!! tbh we never know, and i'm not gonna laugh off articles cos i have done so in the past and they've been true ROFL it doesnt seem likely to me BUT WE SHALL SEE

This is why I don't think it's true cos she told us how they're good friends now anyway and so that interview of her Gautam was no surprise lol but then again who knows what goes on in their life so anything cld happen LOL

Go to top