Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is KARANs estranged wife JENNIFER dating co-star? (Page 4)

yoloswag1996 Senior Member
yoloswag1996
yoloswag1996

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Jen and gautam become friends after sc but if this news is true than it isnt much time for gautam to react like devdas and maybe its not true bcoz as much as I know gautam he want a sati savitri girl for himself who should not be non veg and should not drink and jen has none of these qualities and moreover she is divorcee too . gautam was not present at Jen Christmas party if this news is true than he would have been present there but he didn't come to her party but yes as someone said these celebs are fakeys and one can't trust them I also agree with this thing anything can happen nowadays ppl are so unpredictable and can't be trusted this thing I am saying on my personal experience

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rogue...

Originally posted by karan-007

Jenni isn't dating Gautam she went to the launch of his new show bcoz the director of the show knows jenny n not only jenny but all other cast members of saraswati chandra were there n even if she is dating gautam phir aap chinta mat karo tm TongueLOL

Who is doing chinta ! Let them do whatever they want to LOL Its just that one should stop being their obsessed blind fans & get emotionally attached to them . Just take them as entertainment  LOL Its great fun thenWink
LOL obsessed n blind from wat angle Confused wat I said was factTongue saraswati chandra se uske jo papa bane the n mummy bani thi wo bhi gautam ki show launch party pe aye the but media only saw jenni LOL n jenni gautam date kare ya x y z chinta mat karo this is wat I said Big smile n even if jenni has blind fans y u worry yu just take a chill pill LOL
Bandwagon-er Goldie
Bandwagon-er
Bandwagon-er

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Wasn't Gautam dating Rubina? Some site had an article about it.
NarutoFan IF-Dazzler
NarutoFan
NarutoFan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged
THERE'S NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRESmile
TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Jennifer's life is nothing less than a circus now . EX hubby is an embarrassment in his  interviews & is now seen dancing like a monkey in Goa with Bips & gang . Ex costar is acting like Devdas on instagram & her name getting linked to him ROFL
But I am happy she's oblivion to all these & enjoying her life with friends. Don't think Jenny is ready for a relation so soon as she has told her fans who went to meet her. But right now I am actually very confused coz anything can happen over here & like one person over here said celebs never tell you the truth .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PhitteMuhTeraHydroxyGroupScreamForMemcdreamy.ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:34am | IP Logged
I heard he is dating Nigaar Khan someone mentioned it a few days ago and I don't think Jen-Gautam are more than friends.
mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:00am | IP Logged
I think one of the lessons I've learned from being a phangurl all these years is to take celebs statement with a grain of salt and not the legit truth LOL also we always rubbish these kinda articles, but mostly there's no smoke without fire.

Having said that I still doubt that Jen and Gautam are dating cos from what I know she's staying away from relationships as of now and concentrating on her work. Plus the point about her and Gauti being close during SC is defs bullshit cos Jen was so cold to him cos of Grover obv and it's only now that they split she's realised what an idiot she was to have been so rude to Gautam cos he genuinely is a nice guy and a good friend to have. So tada they're friends all of a sudden.

But anyway even if there is something going on between them (industry hai kuch bhi ho sakta hai with these celebs LOL) then good for them I guess even though I think they look odd together lol.
WreckTangle. Senior Member
WreckTangle.
WreckTangle.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged
hehehe Rode is a hottie.Chemical reaction must've happened

Go to top