Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is KARANs estranged wife JENNIFER dating co-star? (Page 3)

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Originally posted by Rogue...

You never know man ! Many things never seem possible but they do happenLOL Nonethless this Gautam guy is in love with a mystery woman , he's making weird posts on his insta something which he had never done before LOL

And how exactly does that imply Jennifer? He could very well mean Mouni. Gautam has been friends with her and her family for a long time and has been getting really close to her recently. So that seems more likely lol. Jennifer seems close to that Sehban Azeem guy. 
Jennifer-Gautam are not happening, IMO. They do make a beautiful pair though. 
LOL

Sehban Azim has a steady gf . That hair & make up artist Aditi is his gf . Its the same Aditi who had gone to Scotland with Jenny on her vacation. Aditi Neha Pratik Anirudh Sehban these guys all are common friends to both KSG & Jenny .
As for Mouni she's Mohit's gf . Gautam is more close to Nigar Khan & Rahul Mahajan . It can be Nigar also since they both are best of friends but I doubt it.
Since you are saying this Mouni is close with Gautam I don't think she would hurt him , the guy is posting devdas type pics & is appearing frustrated . Lately he's been pressing likes to JeNam edits made by fans & also follows Jens fake acc apart from her real one  on twitter... even after  repeatedly told by fans that its her fake account . LOL  But all these are just speculations ..since media is connecting these two .. there can't be no smoke without fire.
And since  KaJen breakup , ksg relations with both Gul & Bips are absolutely true so I don't want to laugh it off as nonsense.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HydroxyGroupScorpio_VelvetBinKuchKahe.mcdreamy.

HydroxyGroup IF-Rockerz
HydroxyGroup
HydroxyGroup

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

You never know man ! Many things never seem possible but they do happenLOL Nonethless this Gautam guy is in love with a mystery woman , he's making weird posts on his insta something which he had never done before LOL

And how exactly does that imply Jennifer? He could very well mean Mouni. Gautam has been friends with her and her family for a long time and has been getting really close to her recently. So that seems more likely lol. Jennifer seems close to that Sehban Azeem guy.
LOL

Sehban Azim has a steady gf . That hair & make up artist Aditi is his gf . Its the same Aditi who had gone to Scotland with Jenny on her vacation. Aditi Neha Pratik Anirudh Sehban these guys all are common friends to both KSG & Jenny .
As for Mouni she's Mohit's gf . Gautam is more close to Nigar Khan & Rahul Mahajan . It can be Nigar also since they both are best of friends but I doubt it.
Since you are saying this Mouni is close with Gautam I don't think she would hurt him , the guy is posting devdas type pics & is appearing frustrated . Lately he's been pressing likes to JeNam edits made by fans & also follows Jens fake acc apart from her real one on twitter... even after repeatedly told by fans that its her fake account . LOL But all these are just speculations ..since media is connecting these two .. there can't be no smoke without fire.
And since KaJen breakup , ksg relations with both Gul & Bips are absolutely true so I don't want to laugh it off as nonsense.
nigar has a bf too.. She mentioned it in BB... They might get married soon.. LOL
N recently gr liked that edit of him n jenny new interview during mahakumbh screening n it was captioned - ishq bulava aave jab aave LOL

But this article ppl have written too much LOL Jen came on screening coz of Arvind babbal who is producer n director of Mk...
n even if I believe in d news then I think things r still in initial stages

Edited by _Ank_ - 30 December 2014 at 11:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rogue...BinKuchKahe.

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AaliyaZain

can't say about Jennifer but Gautam never looks interested in Jennifer off-screen . 
both Gautam and Jennifer rubbished the news but i don't trust Jennifer bcoz she denies every negative news about her but i trust on Gautam . he is really a gentleman . never heard any disgusting news about him so if he is saying it's wrong then then news will Wrong .

Jennifer too never looked interested in Gautam . Infact she was rather rude to him during SC times making his fans bash her left & right.  They had this ''touch me not ''romance going on  onscreen much to the frustration of SC fans ! They shared very cold vibes during SC times & always maintained they are not friends but just share a good professional relation. But things have changed from there now. Now Gautam & Jennifer both say they have become friends after SC ended. Infact I even heard Gautam has supported Jennifer a lot when things between her & KSG were very bad .
I am not saying they are in a relation or anything but ruling it out completely based on what celebs tell you is wrong ! Because none of the celebs tell the truth no matter how big a gentleman they appear to be

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AaliyaZainHakunaMatata.BinKuchKahe.mcdreamy.

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

LOL

Since you are saying this Mouni is close with Gautam I don't think she would hurt him , the guy is posting devdas type pics & is appearing frustrated . Lately he's been pressing likes to JeNam edits made by fans & also follows Jens fake acc apart from her real one  on twitter... even after  repeatedly told by fans that its her fake account . LOL  But all these are just speculations ..since media is connecting these two .. there can't be no smoke without fire.
And since  KaJen breakup , ksg relations with both Gul & Bips are absolutely true so I don't want to laugh it off as nonsense.

@ _Ank _  Haha so Nigar has a bf ! well thats great news. Gautam & Nigar appear as a mismatched couple from every angle LOL
You saw it too huh .. he's started pressing likes for Jenam edits LOL & the guy has made it known first that he & Jen were still in touch while she was shooting in London ! Ya even if its true then its too early & must be in initial stage  & if that mystery woman is indeed Jenny then he should give her time instead of acting like a devdas for not following her heart LOL But like I said before these are just speculations & all his actions are actually pointing towards Jenny. And Jenny did go there at Arvind Babbals courtsey

Edited by Rogue... - 30 December 2014 at 11:45pm

HydroxyGroupBinKuchKahe.

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor-0

Can someone tell me ADITI is sehban's gf or not!? I thought she was but a jen fan told me she is not!? So pleads clear it out for me!?

She is .
karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Jenni isn't dating Gautam she went to the launch of his new show bcoz the director of the show knows jenny n not only jenny but all other cast members of saraswati chandra were there n even if she is dating gautam phir aap chinta mat karo tm TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HydroxyGroup

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karan-007

Jenni isn't dating Gautam she went to the launch of his new show bcoz the director of the show knows jenny n not only jenny but all other cast members of saraswati chandra were there n even if she is dating gautam phir aap chinta mat karo tm TongueLOL

Who is doing chinta ! Let them do whatever they want to LOL Its just that one should stop being their obsessed blind fans & get emotionally attached to them . Just take them as entertainment  LOL Its great fun thenWink

AaliyaZainBinKuchKahe.

HydroxyGroup IF-Rockerz
HydroxyGroup
HydroxyGroup

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

LOL

Since you are saying this Mouni is close with Gautam I don't think she would hurt him , the guy is posting devdas type pics & is appearing frustrated . Lately he's been pressing likes to JeNam edits made by fans & also follows Jens fake acc apart from her real one on twitter... even after repeatedly told by fans that its her fake account . LOL But all these are just speculations ..since media is connecting these two .. there can't be no smoke without fire.
And since KaJen breakup , ksg relations with both Gul & Bips are absolutely true so I don't want to laugh it off as nonsense.

@ _Ank _ Haha so Nigar has a bf ! well thats great news. Gautam & Nigar appear as a mismatched couple from every angle LOL
You saw it too huh .. he's started pressing likes for Jenam edits LOL & the guy has made it known first that he & Jen were still in touch while she was shooting in London ! Ya even if its true then its too early & must be in initial stage & if that mystery woman is indeed Jenny then he should give her time instead of acting like a devdas for not following her heart LOL But like I said before these are just speculations & all his actions are actually pointing towards Jenny. And Jenny did go there at Arvind Babbals courtsey

LOL yea gr did mentioned wen ask about Jen n him not being friends that he is still in touch with her in London...n during London the fans who met Jen..while interacting with them Jen did mentioned that gr n she r friends now..he is a sweet guy..but sometimes can b an idiot... N since he is older than her n experienced more so he gives advice to Jen..

she even said indirectly that it was her mistake that she ran into relationship so early of her age n got married... So its pretty obvious that she will take her time to get into relationship again..BR]
As of now m enjoying my old jenni..who used to have lots of fun with her friends...n m glad that she is enjoying her life again Big smile

Edited by _Ank_ - 31 December 2014 at 2:29am

Rogue...BinKuchKahe.

Go to top