Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is KARANs estranged wife JENNIFER dating co-star? (Page 10)

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rogue...

Originally posted by Franco

Girl looks really really young . I would check her birth certificate before touching herLOLLOL

She's 29 . But she's got this innocent eternal babyface. Kitne ghayal huay isse .. main bhi hu ab bhi onscreen though LOL

29 W*F she looks 17 . Guess indian girls do have that fountain of youth Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nietzy

HydroxyGroup IF-Rockerz
HydroxyGroup
HydroxyGroup

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Lol nkapoor nobody has forced their opinions regarding ksg on u... Let us b happy with our POv n u be happy with ur Pov...

Happy new year..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HarhuArya_Starkmcdreamy.

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:10am | IP Logged
ROFL this thread is so jokes... But I hope it's false because I think Rode deserves much better..  and KSG will rot alone anyways so what's the point..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Harhu_Jalebi_kingmessiSweet_wishpomegranate

No_Nonsense Senior Member
No_Nonsense
No_Nonsense

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Lol NKapoor if KSG is not affected by abuses by butt hurt fans why is your strong KSG blocking people from twitter LOL One word against the so called strong man who cares for nothing & nobody in this world & tada you get blocked by him LOL
Whatever rumors about Jen was spread nobody had any proofs of that. , all were gossips but KSG linkups were not gossips its fact .  Be it with Nicole Jennifer Bips & Gul .So Gorky is there in Goa too ., phir toh Gul must be there also !LOL KaBiGu all together ..wah wah kya baat hai KSG ka toh nikal padi  !LOL Now NKapoor will say no proof is there about Gul & Bips Ouch.. his spending new year & holidaying with them just proved it .Big smile

mcdreamy.

No_Nonsense
No_Nonsense

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimulia

Originally posted by Harhu

Originally posted by nkapoor-0

Originally posted by mcdreamy.

Originally posted by ruky786

Why shouldn't I blame him for Jen's attitude when I know that was the reason plus i can go around blaming who I want. Not your problem LOL
how do u know may I ask!? How hypocritical of u to call other people blind!? Look at yourself first! I can also blame jen for KSG's bad behaviour towards Sj! I also know it was because of jen! She was a jealous wife!

Your blind as well...and a hypocrite. Yes Jennifer tends to not get over friendly with co stars but at least she had the decency to sort her differences with Gautam, and from what I've seen Jen hasn't always been rude towards SJ...some videos I've seen she was decent with her. KSG was also an insecure nincompoop who had the balls to romance with Surbhi, but didn't have the balls to see Jennifer romancing with Gautam. And now is playing the victim card. What a tool.

The woman brought her nephew on sets just so he could meet surbhi yet she was insecure LOL of course!! Neither did she ever pass any comments like oh I see how many "fingers touch" in their romantic scenes unlike ksg LOL
r u guys silly!? It was u guys who blamed KSG for Jenny's behaviour towards gautam! If that is true then that again only shows poorly upon jen! No one forced her to be rude to her costars!! It was her decisions! And I don't believe that grover can force and change his wife's attitude towards people! Blind fans gonna blame him for everything! And then say that they were true fans and have sources! Yeh right!! Bullshit!!

Jennifer's nephew is kid na ? she is extremely close to her little nephewhe and when he asked to Jen 'Zoya se milna hain' . So what Jennifer says to him ? i can't bcoz i m insecure  from her LOL Jennifer also made comment that 'we BOTH are possessive, as a husband he has problem and  as a wife i have a problem, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjiveFnEAFQ !! the only difference was, when media ask qus to KSG about Saras Kumud he gave  straight answer and Jennifer said it beat around the bush and check the difference in KSG's behaviour towards Surbhi when Jennifer was with him , he was not rude but he ignored her as much he can ROFL and when she was not with him , he become so friendly and flirts with her . Raqesh and Karanvir are also very  friendly and comfortable with Surbhi but their behaviour were same in front of Riddhi and TJ . I am not fan of Grover , i dislike him from very long time but u guys are defending Jennifer  and saying only Grover is insecurity , not winget , that is also incorrect .

okay since you are saying that jen told him not to get close so in front of her he always acted otherwise ! But is Jen blind ? There were lot of kabhi interviews coz camera was on sets 24x7 .. its obvious she too had seen his khullam khulla flirting with SJ  just like the rest of us ! So when he behaved like that in front of her its just putting him in poor light ! Since he himself says he's fearless about everything & doesnt care what ppl think ..so why was he acting like a hypocrite when Jen was in front of him !
Jen behaved the same way with Gautam ..she never flirted with him when Grover wasnt around & became sati savitri when he was around ! 

Nice point. If KSG was so scared of her bullying & bossing  then he would have not flirted with her on camera too  when he knew his wife too can see the videos . His ignoring Surbhi when Jenny  was around just shows what a luccha he is . He was not scared of Jenny coz everyone knows about his violent temper & even started saying he treated her like doormat . Rakesh was a gentleman , he never even did harmless flirting with Surbhi & KVB his wife is on the set 24x7 with him. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kingmessimcdreamy.

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Okay...so jenny affair wid GR was a reason behind ksg-jenny break up...n ppl are bashing only ksg!D
Harhu Newbie
Harhu
Harhu

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimulia

Originally posted by Harhu

Originally posted by ruky786

Why shouldn't I blame him for Jen's attitude when I know that was the reason plus i can go around blaming who I want. Not your problem LOL
how do u know may I ask!? How hypocritical of u to call other people blind!? Look at yourself first! I can also blame jen for KSG's bad behaviour towards Sj! I also know it was because of jen! She was a jealous wife!

Your blind as well...and a hypocrite. Yes Jennifer tends to not get over friendly with co stars but at least she had the decency to sort her differences with Gautam, and from what I've seen Jen hasn't always been rude towards SJ...some videos I've seen she was decent with her. KSG was also an insecure nincompoop who had the balls to romance with Surbhi, but didn't have the balls to see Jennifer romancing with Gautam. And now is playing the victim card. What a tool.

The woman brought her nephew on sets just so he could meet surbhi yet she was insecure LOL of course!! Neither did she ever pass any comments like oh I see how many "fingers touch" in their romantic scenes unlike ksg LOL
r u guys silly!? It was u guys who blamed KSG for Jenny's behaviour towards gautam! If that is true then that again only shows poorly upon jen! No one forced her to be rude to her costars!! It was her decisions! And I don't believe that grover can force and change his wife's attitude towards people! Blind fans gonna blame him for everything! And then say that they were true fans and have sources! Yeh right!! Bullshit!!

Jennifer's nephew is kid na ? she is extremely close to her little nephewhe and when he asked to Jen 'Zoya se milna hain' . So what Jennifer says to him ? i can't bcoz i m insecure  from her LOL Jennifer also made comment that 'we BOTH are possessive, as a husband he has problem and  as a wife i have a problem, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjiveFnEAFQ !! the only difference was, when media ask qus to KSG about Saras Kumud he gave  straight answer and Jennifer said it beat around the bush and check the difference in KSG's behaviour towards Surbhi when Jennifer was with him , he was not rude but he ignored her as much he can ROFL and when she was not with him , he become so friendly and flirts with her . Raqesh and Karanvir are also very  friendly and comfortable with Surbhi but their behaviour were same in front of Riddhi and TJ . I am not fan of Grover , i dislike him from very long time but u guys are defending Jennifer  and saying only Grover is insecurity , not winget , that is also incorrect .

okay since you are saying that jen told him not to get close so in front of her he always acted otherwise ! But is Jen blind ? There were lot of kabhi interviews coz camera was on sets 24x7 .. its obvious she too had seen his khullam khulla flirting with SJ  just like the rest of us ! So when he behaved like that in front of her its just putting him in poor light ! Since he himself says he's fearless about everything & doesnt care what ppl think ..so why was he acting like a hypocrite when Jen was in front of him !
Jen behaved the same way with Gautam ..she never flirted with him when Grover wasnt around & became sati savitri when he was around ! 
Good point that winget could see KaBhi interviews but plz tell me then Why Grover  behave like a stranger with Surbhi when Jennifer was with him on QH set and on award shows red carpet ? khullam khulla flirting to dur ki baat ,  if your most favorite actress Jennifer was very much OK with Surbhi. Why he didn't even behave friendly with SJ  in front  of winget . Even he didn't talk to her, till someone didn't call both of them together on the stage . when Winget visited on QH set to meet KSG, sometimes she did chit chat with QH team but never talked to Surbhi. Most important thing , winget herself admit that She and her husband both are possessive and as a wife she doesn't like Asad Zoya's romance and plz tell me one more thing why Grover refuse to take that cup [on the cup there was pic of his and his other co-star(gifted by fan)] at home if his wife was very secure from his co-stars .

Edited by Harhu - 01 January 2015 at 2:47am

AaliyaZain

No_Nonsense
No_Nonsense

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged

He is smart he blocks out the negativity, gonna learn from him! And also I don't believe jen was insecure, I said what people and their so called sources say about jen!! Jen is not rumours free people have time and again accused Her of cheating on KSG also! Which I never ever believed!! And all the rumours surround KSG are facts!? Really now!? Learn the definition of facts before arguing! Bye!

Check out Nikku darling KSG & Bips have both wished Happy New Year  within a gap of one hour from a poolside at Goa LOL

Go to top