Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Well no smoke without fire it would be great if it's true everyone deserves happiness let it b jennifer or Gautam maybe they had attraction since sc but couldn't fall it to place and now they can plus anyone is better than cheating machine Grover right and tbh jenam is equally popular in their fan base so could happen
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nkapoor-0

how do u know may I ask!? How hypocritical of u to call other people blind!? Look at yourself first! I can also blame jen for KSG's bad behaviour towards Sj! I also know it was because of jen! She was a jealous wife!

I KNOW 😃 lmfao you make me laugh 🤣 Grover's behaviour was anything but bad with surbhi, the guy used to flirt with her 24/7 😆
-Pooja- thumbnail
Ok do realize right surbhi and Jen are very good Terms Jen recently visited her so where would Jen making Grover behavior towards surbhi even arise in the convo ?
mcdreamy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pooja-

Ok do realize right surbhi and Jen are very good Terms Jen recently visited her so where would Jen making Grover behavior towards surbhi even arise in the convo ?

Exactly 😆 that's such an invalid point cos his behaviour wasn't even bad with her
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Media needs just a small signal to bake stories such as these.One media house publishes and others copy-paste it.Just because they were friendly in the recent interview they are now linked up by them.Its either loggerheads or link-ups for them.😆So it should not be taken too seriously.
But who knows it may have certain truth also?
-Pooja- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcdreamy.

Exactly 😆 that's such an invalid point cos his behaviour wasn't even bad with her

Yes ! Their respected fan base did have delusional issues with it but all three of them were on great terms indeed ! From what I think bout all this surrounding winget and rode can be true but maybe they want to take their time ...
Harhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcdreamy.

I KNOW 😃 lmfao you make me laugh 🤣 Grover's behaviour was anything but bad with surbhi, the guy used to flirt with her 24/7 😆

@nkapoor, Grover never did  bad behaviour with Surbhi and yes he used to do flirt with her but when Jennifer was there with him, he started ignored Surbhi ðŸ˜†  once a fan gifted him a cup ,there was a pic of him and his other co-star and ksg said he can't take this gift to home (that time he was newly wed to Jennifer) and on other hand KSG openly said that he don't want any physical contact between his wife and her co-star (even if it's acting) . so Both Karan and Jennifer were insecure from each-others co-stars . after broke up with KSG Jennifer becomes friend with Gautam and clicked pics with Surbhi and KSG also starts doing flirt openly with Bips . In insecurity matter both Hubby-wifey were same ðŸ¤£
Edited by Harhu - 9 years ago
mcdreamy. thumbnail

spoken like a true blind fan! U still didn't answer me how the hell do u know!? Do u live with jen or gautam!? Or KSG!? Ask a kabhi fan, they have intense hatred for jen for a reason 😆 according to them she never acknowledge Sj and was rude with her always, and KSG stayed clear of Sj and even left Qh because of her too! (That is their opinion---but even they can say that it is the truth! They even claimed to have sources got a 1000 pms from all of them) anyway it is ok stay on ur high horse I am gonna stop this nonsense talk with u and change myself in the new year! BYE!

LOL please I don't need to go asking different fandoms what their opinions are about their couple or what they're assuming. I'd rather believe what I've seen myself and from their billion interviews they were more than comfortable with each other so I don't need to ask anyone. And for the record I can blame/bash/like/dislike anyone I want! I don't have to give reasons to anyone or start explaining how and why I know. So go phangurl about Grover and leave me to my "bashing". PEACE 😃
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

how do u know may I ask!? How hypocritical of u to call other people blind!? Look at yourself first! I can also blame jen for KSG's bad behaviour towards Sj! I also know it was because of jen! She was a jealous wife!

Your blind as well...and a hypocrite. Yes Jennifer tends to not get over friendly with co stars but at least she had the decency to sort her differences with Gautam, and from what I've seen Jen hasn't always been rude towards SJ...some videos I've seen she was decent with her. KSG was also an insecure nincompoop who had the balls to romance with Surbhi, but didn't have the balls to see Jennifer romancing with Gautam. And now is playing the victim card. What a tool.
-QueenBee- thumbnail
Why should Mr X only be allowed to gulcharrey urao, it would only be fair if Jenny had the chance too