Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rogue... thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nkapoor-0

Can someone tell me ADITI is sehban's gf or not!? I thought she was but a jen fan told me she is not!? So pleads clear it out for me!?

She is .
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jenni isn't dating Gautam she went to the launch of his new show bcoz the director of the show knows jenny n not only jenny but all other cast members of saraswati chandra were there n even if she is dating gautam phir aap chinta mat karo tm πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Rogue... thumbnail
Originally posted by: karan-007

Jenni isn't dating Gautam she went to the launch of his new show bcoz the director of the show knows jenny n not only jenny but all other cast members of saraswati chandra were there n even if she is dating gautam phir aap chinta mat karo tm πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Who is doing chinta ! Let them do whatever they want to πŸ˜† Its just that one should stop being their obsessed blind fans & get emotionally attached to them . Just take them as entertainment  πŸ˜† Its great fun thenπŸ˜‰
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rogue...

@ _Ank _ Haha so Nigar has a bf ! well thats great news. Gautam & Nigar appear as a mismatched couple from every angle πŸ˜†
You saw it too huh .. he's started pressing likes for Jenam edits πŸ˜† & the guy has made it known first that he & Jen were still in touch while she was shooting in London ! Ya even if its true then its too early & must be in initial stage & if that mystery woman is indeed Jenny then he should give her time instead of acting like a devdas for not following her heart πŸ˜† But like I said before these are just speculations & all his actions are actually pointing towards Jenny. And Jenny did go there at Arvind Babbals courtsey

πŸ˜† yea gr did mentioned wen ask about Jen n him not being friends that he is still in touch with her in London...n during London the fans who met Jen..while interacting with them Jen did mentioned that gr n she r friends now..he is a sweet guy..but sometimes can b an idiot... N since he is older than her n experienced more so he gives advice to Jen..

she even said indirectly that it was her mistake that she ran into relationship so early of her age n got married... So its pretty obvious that she will take her time to get into relationship again..BR]
As of now m enjoying my old jenni..who used to have lots of fun with her friends...n m glad that she is enjoying her life again πŸ˜ƒEdited by _Ank_ - 9 years ago
yoloswag1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jen and gautam become friends after sc but if this news is true than it isnt much time for gautam to react like devdas and maybe its not true bcoz as much as I know gautam he want a sati savitri girl for himself who should not be non veg and should not drink and jen has none of these qualities and moreover she is divorcee too . gautam was not present at Jen Christmas party if this news is true than he would have been present there but he didn't come to her party but yes as someone said these celebs are fakeys and one can't trust them I also agree with this thing anything can happen nowadays ppl are so unpredictable and can't be trusted this thing I am saying on my personal experience
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rogue...

Who is doing chinta ! Let them do whatever they want to πŸ˜† Its just that one should stop being their obsessed blind fans & get emotionally attached to them . Just take them as entertainment  πŸ˜† Its great fun thenπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† obsessed n blind from wat angle πŸ˜• wat I said was factπŸ˜› saraswati chandra se uske jo papa bane the n mummy bani thi wo bhi gautam ki show launch party pe aye the but media only saw jenni πŸ˜† n jenni gautam date kare ya x y z chinta mat karo this is wat I said πŸ˜ƒ n even if jenni has blind fans y u worry yu just take a chill pill πŸ˜†
humdekhenge thumbnail
Wasn't Gautam dating Rubina? Some site had an article about it.
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THERE'S NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE😊
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jennifer's life is nothing less than a circus now . EX hubby is an embarrassment in his  interviews & is now seen dancing like a monkey in Goa with Bips & gang . Ex costar is acting like Devdas on instagram & her name getting linked to him 🀣
But I am happy she's oblivion to all these & enjoying her life with friends. Don't think Jenny is ready for a relation so soon as she has told her fans who went to meet her. But right now I am actually very confused coz anything can happen over here & like one person over here said celebs never tell you the truth .
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I heard he is dating Nigaar Khan someone mentioned it a few days ago and I don't think Jen-Gautam are more than friends.