Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is KARANs estranged wife JENNIFER dating co-star? - Page 2

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rogue...

You never know man ! Many things never seem possible but they do happenπŸ˜† Nonethless this Gautam guy is in love with a mystery woman , he's making weird posts on his insta something which he had never done before πŸ˜†

And how exactly does that imply Jennifer? He could very well mean Mouni. Gautam has been friends with her and her family for a long time and has been getting really close to her recently. So that seems more likely lol. Jennifer seems close to that Sehban Azeem guy. 
Jennifer-Gautam are not happening, IMO. They do make a beautiful pair though. 
πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Star_girl

And how exactly does that imply Jennifer? He could very well mean Mouni. Gautam has been friends with her and her family for a long time and has been getting really close to her recently. So that seems more likely lol. Jennifer seems close to that Sehban Azeem guy.
πŸ˜†

mauni is dating Mohit raina πŸ˜† n gr is friends with both...
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Lol they never became close friends during sc..they were just cordial...its after sc they became friends
All sites r just copy pasting mid day's article... Even if things r in initial stage they r not gonna admit it πŸ˜† wait for ending of 2015 πŸ˜† Edited by _Ank_ - 9 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Ank_

mauni is dating Mohit raina πŸ˜† n gr is friends with both...

Lol, everyone is aware that Mouni and Mohit are dating. 
πŸ˜† But Mohit seems really off TBH, he still refuses to acknowledge her properly. Since we are talking about one-sided love and all, I am saying that Mouni is a possibility too because Gautam is very close to her. 
 Anyway, what do I care? Let them do whatever they want to do. They are single anyway. 
πŸ˜†

AaliyaZain thumbnail
can't say about Jennifer but Gautam never looks interested in Jennifer off-screen . 
both Gautam and Jennifer rubbished the news but i don't trust Jennifer bcoz she denies every negative news about her but i trust on Gautam . he is really a gentleman . never heard any disgusting news about him so if he is saying it's wrong then then news will Wrong .
Edited by AaliyaZain - 9 years ago
HydroxyGroup thumbnail

Lol, everyone is aware that Mouni and Mohit are dating.
πŸ˜†But Mohit seems really off TBH, he still refuses to acknowledge her properly. Since we are talking about one-sided love and all, I am saying that Mouni is a possibility too because Gautam is very close to her.
Anyway, what do I care? Let them do whatever they want to do. They are single anyway.
πŸ˜†

ohhh I don't know much of Mohit n mouni story.. Though I really like them as couple 😳 last line... I agree.. Let them do whatever they want to do πŸ˜†
Rogue... thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Sehban Azim has a steady gf . That hair & make up artist Aditi is his gf . Its the same Aditi who had gone to Scotland with Jenny on her vacation. Aditi Neha Pratik Anirudh Sehban these guys all are common friends to both KSG & Jenny .
As for Mouni she's Mohit's gf . Gautam is more close to Nigar Khan & Rahul Mahajan . It can be Nigar also since they both are best of friends but I doubt it.
Since you are saying this Mouni is close with Gautam I don't think she would hurt him , the guy is posting devdas type pics & is appearing frustrated . Lately he's been pressing likes to JeNam edits made by fans & also follows Jens fake acc apart from her real one  on twitter... even after  repeatedly told by fans that its her fake account . πŸ˜†  But all these are just speculations ..since media is connecting these two .. there can't be no smoke without fire.
And since  KaJen breakup , ksg relations with both Gul & Bips are absolutely true so I don't want to laugh it off as nonsense.
HydroxyGroup thumbnail

Sehban Azim has a steady gf . That hair & make up artist Aditi is his gf . Its the same Aditi who had gone to Scotland with Jenny on her vacation. Aditi Neha Pratik Anirudh Sehban these guys all are common friends to both KSG & Jenny .
As for Mouni she's Mohit's gf . Gautam is more close to Nigar Khan & Rahul Mahajan . It can be Nigar also since they both are best of friends but I doubt it.
Since you are saying this Mouni is close with Gautam I don't think she would hurt him , the guy is posting devdas type pics & is appearing frustrated . Lately he's been pressing likes to JeNam edits made by fans & also follows Jens fake acc apart from her real one on twitter... even after repeatedly told by fans that its her fake account . πŸ˜† But all these are just speculations ..since media is connecting these two .. there can't be no smoke without fire.
And since KaJen breakup , ksg relations with both Gul & Bips are absolutely true so I don't want to laugh it off as nonsense.

nigar has a bf too.. She mentioned it in BB... They might get married soon.. πŸ˜†
N recently gr liked that edit of him n jenny new interview during mahakumbh screening n it was captioned - ishq bulava aave jab aave πŸ˜†

But this article ppl have written too much πŸ˜† Jen came on screening coz of Arvind babbal who is producer n director of Mk...
n even if I believe in d news then I think things r still in initial stagesEdited by _Ank_ - 9 years ago
Rogue... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AaliyaZain

can't say about Jennifer but Gautam never looks interested in Jennifer off-screen . 

both Gautam and Jennifer rubbished the news but i don't trust Jennifer bcoz she denies every negative news about her but i trust on Gautam . he is really a gentleman . never heard any disgusting news about him so if he is saying it's wrong then then news will Wrong .

Jennifer too never looked interested in Gautam . Infact she was rather rude to him during SC times making his fans bash her left & right.  They had this ''touch me not ''romance going on  onscreen much to the frustration of SC fans ! They shared very cold vibes during SC times & always maintained they are not friends but just share a good professional relation. But things have changed from there now. Now Gautam & Jennifer both say they have become friends after SC ended. Infact I even heard Gautam has supported Jennifer a lot when things between her & KSG were very bad .
I am not saying they are in a relation or anything but ruling it out completely based on what celebs tell you is wrong ! Because none of the celebs tell the truth no matter how big a gentleman they appear to be
Rogue... thumbnail

Since you are saying this Mouni is close with Gautam I don't think she would hurt him , the guy is posting devdas type pics & is appearing frustrated . Lately he's been pressing likes to JeNam edits made by fans & also follows Jens fake acc apart from her real one  on twitter... even after  repeatedly told by fans that its her fake account . πŸ˜†  But all these are just speculations ..since media is connecting these two .. there can't be no smoke without fire.
And since  KaJen breakup , ksg relations with both Gul & Bips are absolutely true so I don't want to laugh it off as nonsense.

@ _Ank _  Haha so Nigar has a bf ! well thats great news. Gautam & Nigar appear as a mismatched couple from every angle πŸ˜†
You saw it too huh .. he's started pressing likes for Jenam edits πŸ˜† & the guy has made it known first that he & Jen were still in touch while she was shooting in London ! Ya even if its true then its too early & must be in initial stage  & if that mystery woman is indeed Jenny then he should give her time instead of acting like a devdas for not following her heart πŸ˜† But like I said before these are just speculations & all his actions are actually pointing towards Jenny. And Jenny did go there at Arvind Babbals courtsey
Edited by Rogue... - 9 years ago