"Khan Saab kahan ho"

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Felt so nostalgic when Aijaz said "Khan saab kahan hoo" i dont no but it felt very heartly and came back bb7 memories.
As much as i like Aijaz he looks well above the others and looks a status higher than the lot and for some reason looks odd in the house.

What you think?
there is still budget Gauhar on the show, he should start Tanna Saab Tanna Saab
the game has just begun! wait for other contestants to come n everything will be out of place n look odd.. lol

yeah guess ajaz remembered the last season...never understood if he really liked gauhar or was it just for the game.
Edited by minzkumar - 9 years ago
Originally posted by SatiSavitri

there is still budget Gauhar on the show, he should start Tanna Saab Tanna Saab

No where near, Aijaz and Gauhar pair looks more better, Karishma more suited too Gautam.

Isnt Aijaz looking odd though?
Originally posted by minzkumar

the game has just begun! wait for other contestants to come n everything will be out of place n look odd.. lol

yeah guess ajaz remembered the last season...never understood if he really liked gauhar or was it just for the game.

He probably didn't, I think he gave some interview after gauhar's slap incident supporting the slapper.

Its going to get very messy !! 
I can see the challengers boss these lot so easy or the hms know will build a team against challengers perhaps.

I think he did have a little feeling a tiny winy.
Originally posted by bigg_boss8

He probably didn't, I think he gave some interview after gauhar's slap incident supporting the slapper.
yeah exactly that's why m saying I don't understand him when it comes to gauhar...remembering last season n missing gauhar contradicts his interviews about gauhar..maybe just angry on her for choosing kushal over him. God knows.

Exactly--Too early to say anything--
just wait n watch -give him few more days here

Originally posted by .Amrita.

Exactly--Too early to say anything--
just wait n watch -give him few more days here

True but the essence of BB is not felt, Entertainment show then yeah but far from reality show

yeah exactly that's why m saying I don't understand him when it comes to gauhar...remembering last season n missing gauhar contradicts his interviews about gauhar..maybe just angry on her for choosing kushal over him. God knows.
Fake love stories...🤢even after his disgusting comment on the slap issue...how can one have an iota of doubt about his feelings for gau. ...purely encashing on his last season love sentiment drama...nut an ki
ek number manoos ko koi bata de...ki drama purana hai. ..season naya. ...kuch naya karo. ..warna chalthe bano. ...aata mala pun kantala aley😆