Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Another Romance Manga remake? (Page 2)

Ayuzawa IF-Dazzler
Ayuzawa
Ayuzawa

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aria1234

you got epi 6 with english subtitles. I had to watch it with no subtitles. I watched it just to see naoki getting jealous.Plus I knew all the lines cuz i saw it in TKA. arjoe had the most passionate kisses. But didn't ep 6 get removed from viki?

shit...this is what i hate..my net got disconnected and so i thought i'll watch it later but when i came back its removedCryCryCry i'll have to wait nowConfused

Aria1234 Senior Member
Aria1234
Aria1234

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
the worst part is that even in epi 6,naoki doesn't give he whole "the one who needs kotoko is me",I'm guessing it will be in ep 7,so 2 more weeks for naoki's romantic confession 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayuzawa

Ayuzawa IF-Dazzler
Ayuzawa
Ayuzawa

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aria1234

the worst part is that even in epi 6,naoki doesn't give he whole "the one who needs kotoko is me",I'm guessing it will be in ep 7,so 2 more weeks for naoki's romantic confession 

no no no...what the hell...that's not fair...i m waiting for yuki's naoki to say that for so long...can't wait anymore..Cry.think i'll rewatch they kiss againLOL
its wired how PK made me think that since ha ni doesn't have self respect its ok for seung jo to treat her like that...then when i saw ISWAK made me realize the zhi shu was the one totally whipped...remember the wedding where he wore a dressROFL and they kiss again made mw realize just how imp she was to him...no one could have made him happier and now love in tokyo is ust playing with my heartstrings...for a girl who should hate someone like kotoko i am actually in love with this story...i so want to see yuki's jealous face...the screen shots and previews are definitely not enoughUnhappy

Go to top