What happened to Kapils Dadi's tasks that were given?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
What happened to them? I only saw Upen Patel reading the General Knowledge book. Did the editing team again screwed us over or did BiggBoss himself conveniently forgot the tasks?
Dimpy was only suppose to talk in a bullhorn
Ali was to wear femine clothing
Pritam, Sonali and Puneet all had some tasks as well
@--Ali was to wear femine clothing
Pritam, Sonali and Puneet all had some tasks as well

I am wondering the same what happened to others task😕

koi clarification nahi BB ki taraf se

big blopper!!
GAWD! that person's voice was so IRRITATING! the fake dadi's
The task got sidelined but maybe soon big boss will remind them n punish them somehow maybe by deducting points from luxury budget... too much happening right now with halla bol contestants coming so don't be surprised if bb forgot about it
Originally posted by minzkumar

The task got sidelined but maybe soon big boss will remind them n punish them somehow maybe by deducting points from luxury budget... too much happening right now with halla bol contestants coming so don't be surprised if bb forgot about it

This  season mein koi bi chiz proper nahi ho rahi hai
Not surprised if this one also sidelined
Is waiting for that too :( but I think that wasn't supposed to be anything serious. I don't think they actually had to follow and do those tasks.. 
Originally posted by minzkumar

Does the powers that be take us audience for fools? First they shortchange people with their voting fiasco and then they cheat us from the promised content. Somebody needs to sue them for false advertising.
only upen n karishma took the task seriosly