India-Forums

Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali
Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali

Esha's mom

dotcom Senior Member
dotcom
dotcom

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I am kind of not liking Renuka (isha's mom). I know she is just helping radha, but she is putting her nose into something that doesn't not her decision to make.

I am not liking her. RadhA is not her daughter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrtina

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
radha is not accepting her marriage thus as a lawyer she is giving suggestion...if radha accepts her marriage...she will not even interfere...she is a lawyer...and she did case study on radha's marriage...and since radha is not interested in the marriage...she is just helping her out...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arishi-Fahadkrazywish

Fahadkrazywish IF-Sizzlerz
Fahadkrazywish
Fahadkrazywish

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

radha is not accepting her marriage thus as a lawyer she is giving suggestion...if radha accepts her marriage...she will not even interfere...she is a lawyer...and she did case study on radha's marriage...and since radha is not interested in the marriage...she is just helping her out...
Agree with u :)
paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I think she is sending Radha to Mathura telling her to get signature but she knows once Radha will see other side of LD she will change. She is doing this just for Radha to realize her love for LD. Radha would not gone to Madhura otherwise.

1mangalore-Arishi-

ItsMeAarushi IF-Rockerz
ItsMeAarushi
ItsMeAarushi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paljay

I think she is sending Radha to Mathura telling her to get signature but she knows once Radha will see other side of LD she will change. She is doing this just for Radha to realize her love for LD. Radha would not gone to Madhura otherwise.

I too have the same feeling.. She wants Radha to go to Mathura definitely for some other reason not to get sign only
dotcom Senior Member
dotcom
dotcom

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhar

Originally posted by paljay

I too have the same feeling.. She wants Radha to go to Mathura definitely for some other reason not to get sign only

I hope so. I know she is a lawyer, but she is also her friends mother. She has dual relationship with radha, and should have taken another lawyers help.  She is legally incompetent. 
silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Why is Radha being pushed into something's she doesn't want?
She has her own dreams and aspirations ..why is the audience only seeing a silly love story 

I don't like Radhas mother who is pushing her daughter into a household she knows nothing of..what kind  of mom does that?

I think the divorce should, happen..then a leap of a one or two years..and then Radha and LD can redisover each other and do the whole falling in love thing

Otherwise this show is gonna go run of the mill ...so many shows are trying to copy Diya aur Bati concept and it's not going to work for every show and concept 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Why is Radha being pushed into something's she doesn't want?
She has her own dreams and aspirations ..why is the audience only seeing a silly love story 

I don't like Radhas mother who is pushing her daughter into a household she knows nothing of..what kind  of mom does that?

I think the divorce should, happen..then a leap of a one or two years..and then Radha and LD can redisover each other and do the whole falling in love thing

Otherwise this show is gonna go run of the mill ...so many shows are trying to copy Diya aur Bati concept and it's not going to work for every show and concept 

Well said.

@ bold - now that would have been interesting. For heaven's sake she is only 18!

Even with this prank that turned out to be a real marriage, what was the rush? Why the rush To get them married or for LD to fall in love?

In true desi soap style, Radha has to prove herself to be the ideal bahu and only then she will accepted by the family.

I had high hopes when LD refused to let Radha take 'tests' to prove she was worthy of the family.  I think thats how the episode ended. Then the very next day, he agrees. Him telling dadaji that Radha will also be free to decide if their family is worthy of her doesnt even matter. In true bharatiya naari stayle, she will fall for him and 'adjust' in every situation willingly and whole heartedly accept LD's family. The TB video of Radha making tea for everyone was a clear indication of lies ahead.

All her principles, her thoughts, philosophies will go flying out of the window. First change we shall see is her wearing saree or salwar kameez because her inlaws dont approve of western clothes.

Her own dreams and career will be forgotten and the saas bahu crap will start. Her own mother is forcing to forget her career aspirations and accept the marriage and LD without knowing anything about the family.

I was so hoping this show would be different since it is a youth based and on Life OK channel.

Edit - I am hoping the PH proves me wrong... Puhleez do Rajshri !!

Edited by Infofan - 04 January 2015 at 7:52pm

shamima007paljay

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index