Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollykudi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Yes they shouldn't be reduced to just this. But she has pretty much disappointed on other fronts as well. I understand that its a busy industry and sometimes its hard to follow things but if you don't know a thing about your own country then you have simply become a citizen of convenience. She has no right to enjoy its privileges and perks either. I bet you 90 percent of Non Resident Indians have better information and facts about the homeland.

I understand the disappointment people have with her on other fronts but I feel like this calling her dumb thing has gone way overboard and dragged to the core. I feel like Salman constantly doing this just hurts her self-esteem at this point ðŸ˜•  Unfortunately, most people's general knowledge is weak. It has been shown many times. You can name fake people in politics and people will agree with you just to fake that they know everyone and everything. A lot of people just like to target others and laugh at their faults/weaknesses when they themselves have similar weaknesses which aren't under limelight since they are regular citizens and not celebs. But you have many valid points I have to give it to you for that.
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hey officer everyone else was going on 120 so I thought to do 110. Why am I the only one getting a ticket? Thats a weak defence. Not good enough. Those people that you mention are not on TV. Its Tanna, people want to see somebody confident and worthy of their votes. She has failed in making that case.</font>

I am not in a court of law and not defending anyone. Plus its not a crime to not know things! Its just an opinion.. Take itor leave it! As for confidence.. She has plenty! Many bollywood actors r dumb.. That doesnt make or break their careers!
IF-Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
arrey come on, i like KT for what she is, i mean like Mohit said she has been the only one who haven't changed side and i like her for that but can't defend her here i mean who in the hell would forget 25 times 0 is 25  even if you learnt it in "5th grade" ??? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜• Edited by IF-Reader - 9 years ago
bollykudi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IF-Reader

arrey come on. who in the hell would forget 25 times 0 is 25 ??? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•

Okay I think even if someone forgot everything..everyone would remember that anything times 0 is 0. I think the reason she couldn't answer that is because a huge star like Salman was grilling her. Yaar Salman grilling anyone will get them confused. I don't blame her. He is sooo intimidating 
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bottom line.. Strong contender! Post pe post pe postban rahe hain to pull her down. Salman has left no stone unturned to reduce her self conf to zero but she still smiles thru it all. She will go into Halla Bol with her head high and that million $ smile! Jalne waale jalte raheein.

There r people who love her and those that hate her.. Just like other strong contenders.
iluvtobby thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beauty without brains. If she just wants to be reduced to a good looking face then whats the difference between her, Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian? People aren't going to just vote for her because she is an eye candy. A champion should be the jack of all trades. People should look up to them and see them as worthy of their position. 

I would have sided with Tanna if the questions pertained to some nuclear fission or something half difficult but if she isn't aware of the Prime Minster of India then it is bound to raise some eyebrows if that's who people really need to see as a title holder. They will rather vote for somebody who they can at least remotely relate to. Not her and certainly not her chuddi-buddi who cannot even speak the language of the land.

totally agree with you,

shes just a horrible person inside and out!

Originally posted by: vibg

Bottom line.. Strong contender! Post pe post pe postban rahe hain to pull her down. Salman has left no stone unturned to reduce her self conf to zero but she still smiles thru it all. She will go into Halla Bol with her head high and that million $ smile! Jalne waale jalte raheein.

There r people who love her and those that hate her.. Just like other strong contenders.

So just because we differ and have a difference of opinion = we are jealous? 

LOL cmon I would expect better from you.
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
<--- proud member several jealous groups
Edited by SatiSavitri - 9 years ago