Karishma's General Knowledge

bollykudi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I read this awesome article about this topic

👏

It talks about if one should laugh at her poor general knowledge. Granted many people learn these things in grades 1-5 but most people fail to remember that people forgot "basic" things 5th graders should know because people don't constantly study these subjects when they are grown up because they have to deal with real life issues. I think if you should mock her for general knowledge then you should mock half of bollywood since they failed so many grades and some did not even graduate because they were that bad. 

Also, the episode where Salman was testing Karishma's general knowledge and everyone was laughing at her. Then he asked Sonali and Dimply and even they didn't know the answer. It just shows how people love to target and point and laugh when they themselves don't know the answers. And it's honestly so silly that this whole general knowledge thing is brought up. Like why don't you ever ask Puneet? I bet he wouldn't know half the things Salman asks 🤢

It has gotten so disgusting and annoying at this point to bash someone over and over for their knowledge. Some professions require you to have the intelligence and some, like bollywood, clearly doesn't require one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauty without brains. If she just wants to be reduced to a good looking face then whats the difference between her, Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian? People aren't going to just vote for her because she is an eye candy. A champion should be the jack of all trades. People should look up to them and see them as worthy of their position. 

I would have sided with Tanna if the questions pertained to some nuclear fission or something half difficult but if she isn't aware of the Prime Minster of India then it is bound to raise some eyebrows if that's who people really need to see as a title holder. They will rather vote for somebody who they can at least remotely relate to. Not her and certainly not her chuddi-buddi who cannot even speak the language of the land.
Edited by TheBoss - 9 years ago
ItzMinzie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
even I read it n I was thinking... yes having good general knowledge wont get her money as her profession is acting n modelling but is money everything in this world n people do everything just for money? imo a person should hv knowledge at least about their own country n basic math esp if many people look up to them n they have fans...  cmon even a kid knows anything multiplied by zero is zero. Edited by minzkumar - 9 years ago
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I remember watching a news show during elections.. Kind of aimilar to a show jay leno did in USA around election time. 80% of young indians could answer similar ? These were people from all walks of life.. College, freahers, new grads, in 20s and 30s! So its the state of affaira and secondly the way salman was bombarding ??? At her and people talking and laughing. He as jumping backnforth.. Cofusion was purposely created. He didn do that to others. It was funny for a while but now stretched just on and on. I am sure she knows basic math. The woman is financially supporting herself and her mom.Edited by vibg - 9 years ago
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tanna k liye itna pyar
alia ka mazak uda rahe the tab kaha the ye log huh

Originally posted by: vibg

I remember watching a news show during elections.. Kind of aimilar to a show jay leno did in USA around election time. 80% of young indians could answer similar ? These were people from all walks of life.. College, freahers, new grads, in 20s and 30s! So its the state of affaira and secondly the way salman was bombarding ??? At her and people talking and laughing. He as jumping backnforth.. Cofusion was purposely created. He didn do that to others. It was funny for a while but now stretched just on and on. I am sure she knows basic math. The woman is financially supporting herself and her mom.

Hey officer everyone else was going on 120 so I thought to do 110. Why am I the only one getting a ticket? Thats a weak defence. Not good enough.  Those people that you mention are not on TV. Its Tanna, people want to see somebody confident and worthy of their votes. She has failed in making that case.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRgl3f5xn-w[/YOUTUBE]

Just to show the level of GK our regular youth has.
Karishma Tanna isn't a regular. She's above us.
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
because its cool to pretend you don't know Hindi, its cool to pretend you don't know anything about indian states, its cool to not know the national leaders..
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
but i bet Karishma Tanna "follows" Dalai Lama on twitter.. LOL