Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Praja ss - Truth -Painful & Rewarding Last part Page 9 10/1/15

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Hi all,
I have had this idea in my mind for a long time now but never got around to actually typing it upLOL so finally here it is i hope you like it

Part 1

The story starts at the point where Pratap finds out that Baijilal is Ajabde  on the day of donating jewellery and decides to leave. He writes a letter to Patta and the thing that is different is that he successfully leaves before Ajabde comes there to stop him.

On his way he is angry but sees Meera ma and ends up at Vaikunth (I know that geographically vaikunth is not in between Bijolia and Chittor but please for the story lets assume it is). Once he reaches there he finds his mother near a temple. So he goes near her and greets

"Khama gani"

She turns around to greet him but before that he touches he feet. As he does that she feels something

"Pratap?"

He gets up with tears in his eyes,

"Ranima"

She gets really happy and touches her face and shoulder.

"aap... kitne bade ho gaye hai ap. Kaise hai ap... yeh sab chodiye aap chaliye bhojan ka samay ho gaya hai na aur aap lambi yatra se aye lag rahe hai, chaliye, humare saath chaliye."

She takes him with her and feeds him.

"Abb bataiye sab kaise hai mahal me?"

"Sab theek hair anima, dajiraj aur chotima apko yaad karte hai. Aur ab toh humare mahal mein humari do behnein bhi hai. Maan kawar aur chaand kawar."

"Acha, yeh toh bohot achi baat hai. Lekin apne yeh nahi bataya ki humari pyari si beti, Ajabde kaisi hai. Aur aap dono ke bache hai ya abhi bhi hume dadima nahi banaya apne?"

At this Pratap gets up and  turns his face before speaking with barely supressed anger

"Rani ma apka dil bohot bada hai, jis ladki ne apse apka sab kuch chin kar apko apne hi mahal se nikal diya aap unko aaj bhi apni beti manti hai?"

Hearing this JB's face pales and with feeling of nervousness holds Pratap's hand and turns him before asking

"Yeh kya keh rahe hai aap. Kis.. kiski baat kar rahe hai aap Pratap?"

"Ajabde... unhi ki wajah se aapko majbur ho ke chittor chodna pada lekin aaj bhi apke man mein unke liye itna prem? Kyun rani ma?

"Ajabde ke karan? Yeh apse kisne kaha?"

"Apke patra se yeh baat sidh ho gayi thi"

"Shant ho jaiye aur yahan aram se baith kar hume puri baat bataiye. Kya hua tha humare jaane ke baad mahal mein?"

Pratap follows her orders and tells her everything till Ajabde's fathers death and US's apmaan and how everyone avoided going to Bijolia personally

"Hey bhagwaan, yeh humse kaisa paap ho gaya. Pratap, yeh baatein shayad hume aapse nahi karni chahiye. Lekin aab ap bade ho chuke hai aur kyunki iss baat ka prabhav apke vivahit jivan par itna gehra pada hai isiliye apko yeh janana avashayak ho gaya hai"

She tell him what she was planning for VB and what happened and why she left.

Pratap didn't know what to feel, and do but in a scared voice tells her about the current situation of bijolia. After this they decide to go to Chittor first clear all this and then go to Bijolia with sena.

So they go to Chittor and US gets very happy and asks JB to come inside. But she tells him that she will only come to this mahal after she has said her side. They then ask for privacy and only JB and US  goes to a kind of out house outside the palace. Here she tells everything to US, including current conditions in Bijolia.  While Pratap meets Rawatji and tells him everything about Bijolia's situation. Rawatji goes to get ready for war, but at that time US says that he will go to Bijolia first and sort out personal problems and they should come afterwards with the sena. Otherwise Bijolia people might think we are attacking them.

Pratap agrees but says that it wouldn't be safe to go as Rana US so they decide to go in disguise. Pratap still as Ashwapalak and US as his father. But JB says even she will come as their mother. Even after both Pratap and US says no she is firm. So they go with a palkhi for JB. But as they are about to reach the border of Bijolia they start going on feet and only three of them go forward. 

--- 

so how was it? i hope you like it... please reply, if i get atleast 5 replies i will post the next part tomorrow

Part 1 - above

Part 2 - Page 2

Part 3 - Page 3

Part 4 - Page 4

Part 5 - Page 5

Part 6 - Page 6

Part 7 - Page 8

Edited by pari0706 - 10 January 2015 at 10:32am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

dil411anoorithayavineeeestarryLove_skasmita24sweetmoginiRuVakaku17ash41900*Maleena*0913155my_angel...sara1990sita_ramaAsyaloverdaisydee425prishna_fankiminonawa-firebird-Nonie12345twilightlover29_BleuNoir_Krishna_Sourav

arpit2525 Groupbie
arpit2525
arpit2525

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Please do continue with more updates. It was nice reading the updates and next part should be even better. 
pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpit2525

Please do continue with more updates. It was nice reading the updates and next part should be even better. 

hey thanks for the comment i will write more soon and hope you will like it... the Praja romance might be slow as i want to get the misunderstanding sorted first but it will come for sure.Wink

Edited by pari0706 - 30 December 2014 at 4:08pm
prishna_fan IF-Rockerz
prishna_fan
prishna_fan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Very nice start plz continue ur SS !!  
sweetmogini Groupbie
sweetmogini
sweetmogini

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Nice ..please continue soon
Divi.C Goldie
Divi.C
Divi.C

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Wow. Its superb.. i didn't knew u write also.. itsamazing.. in serial they r not showing prtap regretting n all infact ajabde was asking for forgivness in last episode n i hate it soo much.. stupid prtap...humm..
But the story is good continue soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash41900

ash41900 Senior Member
ash41900
ash41900

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
great its good do continue !! Smile steps to clear Ajabde's name ...
sara1990 IF-Dazzler
sara1990
sara1990

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Please continue

Go to top