dimpy..cant understand her

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Not sure if its because GG is in my top3 to win BB8 or 
its because dimpy is seriously irritating now a days...
she almost gets on my nerves, like... every time she talks.

i supported her during rahun mahajans show and initial weeks at BB8.

but now, it seems its her agenda to mix with remaining bedroom gang, be loud/uncouth and do narad's work much worse than Ali, and be rude  (mostly to GG and to a lesser extent to some other HMs)

I know ppl change and parties parties, perspective change. 
they go through lows and highs.

Do u also feel like that? Am i wrong here ? Am I not seeing her point of view.

<written before 'lawyers daughter' comment by GG. 
we need to look at entire episode (not just precap) before commenting on that.>

Onething is clear, she is most irritating person of the house. 
The thing is .. though it might be said in good intention by Gautam but STILL that comment could have been said without involving parents or relatives. Gautam fans the less you speak  is better - you will come across as hypocrites, at least in my books. Similar incident happened, when Praneet just said that he is hard from outside cuz of his past and to this - how gautam and his army reacted, well forum is the proof. It shouldn't surprise gau fans at all. I support Dimpy in this. He did same stint with sonali as well. 
I don't get it - why he is trying to become amma of everyone when he from head to toe is nothing but just a mistake. ðŸ˜•

edit- f**kin typo. ðŸ˜¡
Edited by Born2Pizza - 9 years ago
Initially I thought she was going to be the best girl in the house who calls a spade a spade n stands by it but she is very irritating now. Her strategy seems to be to poke people n irritate them to an extent that they fight..guess she thinks the one who will fight a lot will remain in the show.
Originally posted by indnep

Not sure if its because GG is in my top3 to win BB8 or 
its because dimpy is seriously irritating now a days...
she almost gets on my nerves, like... every time she talks.

i supported her during rahun mahajans show and initial weeks at BB8.

but now, it seems its her agenda to mix with remaining bedroom gang, be loud/uncouth and do narad's work much worse than Ali, and be rude  (mostly to GG and to a lesser extent to some other HMs)

I know ppl change and parties parties, perspective change. 
they go through lows and highs.

Do u also feel like that? Am i wrong here ? Am I not seeing her point of view.

<written before 'lawyers daughter' comment by GG. 
we need to look at entire episode (not just precap) before commenting on that.>

she is the same dimpy that said pritam is just an RJ...even she shouldn't hv brought someone's profession in things but she did so if someone says about her she shouldn't feel bad whether its about her family or profession or anything coz she makes a lot of personal statements...im not going to comment about gg n her without seeing the full epi Edited by minzkumar - 9 years ago