India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Where is aditi

sanayah Senior Member
sanayah
sanayah

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I don't watch QH but just started watching or actually jut watched one episode bcz of additi ! But then is topped cause I didn't like what was going on ! Now when I watched today's episode there was no additi ? Where is she ? Is she still in the show ?

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Yeah she is still in the show, but at the moment, her character doesn't have much to do. The story is centered around the twins and their revenge. To be honest, Aditit's character was just brought in for high drama, and I don't know if they even have a proper plan for what to do with her!

These CV's can barely manage the characters they have already. They need to concentrate on that before bringing in new characters that they don't even know what to do with? That story with a con marriage with a different women was SO not needed, and I don't know what the CV's are thinking, showing a man with TWO wives in the same house in this day and age? It is nauseating and disgusting!

I hope they put at end to this sick polygamy track VERY soon! I have nothing against Aditi. I have not seen any of her previous work. She seems like a cute girl. But the truth is, I think they brought her in to be the next Billo Rani, when this current one is finally put out! I hope Aditi wont live to regret joining this show! Not everyone can excel in negative roles and make them appealing. Sometimes it backfires!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayahtastahninfanrayaShaitaanKiKhala

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top