Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

TS-RR "LOVE ME TENDER" (mature, 18+), Part 2 updated 1/1/15 (Page 9)

Tannakstar Senior Member
Tannakstar
Tannakstar

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
FINALLY. FINALLY I HAVE FINISHED MY CHRISTMAS ASSIGNMENTS AND I CAN READ THIS BLOODY FANTASTIC STORY. 

OMFG this was AAAHHHMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGG!!

I was slightly disappointed with the Mumbai track on the show - it was so PG. I mean, they could've done so much more, something more passionate. 

But this. THIS.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I especially enjoyed the scene when Rudra ties the thread, becuase I remember dying when I saw that scene (and then replayed it so many times that it's worthy of being mentioned in the Guiness World Book of Records). 

I very much enjoyed him backing her against the wardrobe and teasing her!!!! I remember Rudra doing it coyly on the show and I swear to God, my heart shivered when I read your version of it!!! 

I appreciated the topless, sexy moochiyan! AHAHAHAH, that mention made me LOL, but then again who doesn't appreciate Rudra's fantastic physique??!

Absolutely fantastic! I wish I allowed myself to read it earlier, but the deadlines for university were just insane Dead

Once again, and as always,
This was brilliant!

Love 
Tannu xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desisoapie

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM. Loved the update. 

desisoapie

desisoapie Goldie
desisoapie
desisoapie

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Dearest Tannu, Deepsel, shagun-rocks, firsttimehere, desisweetheart, rati------------ Thank you all darlings for all your love and beautiful comments! So happy to hear that you enjoyed the romantic and sensual side of Rudra and his beloved Paro as they admitted their feelings for each otherEmbarrassed

Deeps darling...I am glad that these romantic updates still get you in a tizzy!EmbarrassedLOL

Sorry for a short and delayed reply but I just got back from vacation (took a much needed but surprise vacation trip) and so I havent logged in or replied to anyone for last week or so. Hope you all have been enjoying your New Year so far and holidaysSmile Now, I have to get back to writing the next chapter of KaleidoscopeWink

Love,
Sonia

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tannakstarshagun-rocks

pal81 Senior Member
pal81
pal81

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Wow.. tht was amazing and so well written...
Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30
Lily30

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Loved the story Clap

desisoapie

parorudra205 Groupbie
parorudra205
parorudra205

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Hi Sonia , Happy new year dear , I know i'm too late but by the beginning of the year i was back again to work after my maternity leave so i was in hassle for the past 2 weeks among work , my baby , my husband & home & as if this is not enough i catch a cold & it was a disaster believe meCry  but finally i was able to read both parts together & i'm speechless & blushed that was hot , i mean loved every part of it every dialogue , it was the best of the best seriously , you managed to collect the best scenes of this period at the show & added some spice not some it was too much but much was very good & was needed Embarrassed
 my favorite part when rudra asked her what she was thinking then what was he thinking then just doing it in stead of saying it that was very hot & sexy . Clap

thanks a lot you just made my day & waiting for FF to be continued Big smile

desisoapie

henamani IF-Dazzler
henamani
henamani

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
finally ... u gave major saab what he craved for but never realised. i do agree with ur AN. the makers of the show never explored the passion that this couple possessed. it was dynamite and they reduced it to a cracker :) 
with u im glad we can enjoy the dynamite version :)

desisoapie

desisoapie Goldie
desisoapie
desisoapie

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lily30

Loved the story Clap

Thank you lily dearEmbarrassed

Go to top