Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

TS-RR "LOVE ME TENDER" (mature, 18+), Part 2 updated 1/1/15 (Page 8)

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desisoapie

Originally posted by tvbuf

Thanks Sonia - very well written, so detailed. I love how you write from Rudra's POV as well. Makes me wonder if Sonia is a pseudonym, and there's a guy hidden LOL

Beautifully detailed and romantic - awesome ! 

I really want to know what happens next Wink

--------------------------------------------
Thank you darling! Glad you liked itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I have to write from both their POV...it makes for a beautiful story, don;t you think?

As for me being a man secretlyLOL.believe me, if I was one, you would not get such detailed insight into Rudra's psyche. Men might think deeply but they would never sit there and write such long thoughts about everythingWinkLOLLOL Women, on the other hand, love to dissect everythingEmbarrassed

Love,
Sonia

Looking at my husband - I doubt they think deeply. and they certainly don't know how to communicate Confused

My dad on the other hand - deep thinker and great communicator - its true women will always compare their husbands to their dads - and the former will never match up to the latter Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desisoapiedeepsel

rati123 Goldie
rati123
rati123

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Beautiful !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desisoapie

deepsel IF-Rockerz
deepsel
deepsel

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Dear Sonia...

Ok..ok I know..I am late...don't look at me like thatEmbarrassed...Not gng to apologize coz its all ur fault...What to do after your first part I became so lost, came to normal consciousness only now after satisfying all my inner desires.. WinkROFL

And what did u do again?ShockedShocked..damn another hot beautiful chapter..now I donno how many more days its going to take for me to be normal again!!..D'oh

Jokes apart, this chapter was more beautiful and natural than the hotness quotient..Loved how you prolonged the "Laal Daaga" scene more than the "Dawaii excuse"...You are so true, there are so many scenes where the RR writers took us sky high and abruptly drops us by rushing the scenes or stopping the romance abruptly making me Censored ..

But am so happy when writers like you feed us the missed parts handsful, mouthful and of course heartful...WinkLOL

Eventhough the train track was filmy , I loved it coz thats the only scene our Rudra banna screamed his heart out for ParoBlushing and of course i was immensely pissed at the edited short hug, even sbs segments showed longer versions..it was such a pivotal moment in Parud's life and they screwed there alsoSleepy..but you showed us fully..How sweet of you..(ya ya putting maska for Kaledioscope updates)Big smile

On a serious note, thank you so much for taking your time to entertain us inspite for ur busy schedules and being such a sweetheart to give what your readers always wish for..Hug

Do continue to surprise us with such OS & TSs...definitely won't complain..

Love ya

Deepa

desisoapie

deepsel IF-Rockerz
deepsel
deepsel

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@Deepa:

What happened!? LOLLOL...I hope u don't write Sonia's version for your thesis ROFL..Sema comment poWink...I came to conscious only today after that first chapter da..thats y late for second chapterLOL

desisoapiedeepa.e

deepsel IF-Rockerz
deepsel
deepsel

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithureuben

[QUOTE=deepsel]
Wow! Deeps in a generous mood. Is that your resolution for 2015 Wink ? I don't mind sharing with you my Parud genie. As for more fanfics, they will be as frequent as your RPM posts.
Happy new year.

Yup Rithu Cool...What frequent like my RPMShockedShocked...phir tho gayi bhains phaani mienOuch...I am finding extremely difficult to spend time in IF nowadays Rithu..Real life is becoming hectic..maybe by next week I might sort out everything...You plz don't make the updates scarce like mine...I promise to give you lamba wala comment Wink..Take care Hug

desisoapie

deepsel IF-Rockerz
deepsel
deepsel

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desisoapie

Thanks Sonia - very well written, so detailed. I love how you write from Rudra's POV as well. Makes me wonder if Sonia is a pseudonym, and there's a guy hidden LOL

Beautifully detailed and romantic - awesome ! 

I really want to know what happens next Wink

--------------------------------------------
Thank you darling! Glad you liked itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I have to write from both their POV...it makes for a beautiful story, don;t you think?

As for me being a man secretlyLOL.believe me, if I was one, you would not get such detailed insight into Rudra's psyche. Men might think deeply but they would never sit there and write such long thoughts about everythingWinkLOLLOL Women, on the other hand, love to dissect everythingEmbarrassed

Love,
Sonia

Looking at my husband - I doubt they think deeply. and they certainly don't know how to communicate Confused

My dad on the other hand - deep thinker and great communicator - its true women will always compare their husbands to their dads - and the former will never match up to the latteConfused

Factu factu factu ROFLROFL

desisoapie

firsttimehere Senior Member
firsttimehere
firsttimehere

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Smile - Smile wider- smile - blush -blush deeper- smile again and smile more widerBig smile
This is all I did reading the story Smile

Loved it totally  .. all the write up of their emotions , of their sensuous passionate union and again the emotional reunion SmileEmbarrassed

Happy new year to you  Sonia and thank you for taking so much time for us to write such beautiful chapters Hug

desisoapieshagun-rocks

shagun-rocks Goldie
shagun-rocks
shagun-rocks

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
first of all, tell me how are you?..bleated wishes of a very happy and prosperous year ahead..now coming back to the story, that was just beautiful..and i totally agree with you when it comes to that particular episode..as for some reasons, there was no need for the makers of both the shows to merge them together..how i wish you were part of the creative team..things would have been so much different..

desisoapie

Go to top